Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 (28808 Views)

Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 / US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Fraudster Hushpuppi To November 7 / Couple Names Baby After Adolf Hitler, To Be Sentenced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:26am On Aug 27, 2022
johnfem321:
Well all this is talk.. was you there when they were doing Plea bargain.. I’m sure he already know how long sentence he will get by now because it would have been signed in the plea bargain.. this is just formality of the public.. put your bet were your mouth is.. I’m 100% sure he will get less than 12years .. he already served 3years from the sentence

I said zero about the length of his sentence but I did say that whatever it is, he MUST serve at least 85% of it, no exceptions. I can tell that you have no clue about Federal statutes and procedure so what I won’t do is sit and argue with you. You also have no proof of a plea, you’re speculating. Goodbye until September 21.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by johnfem321: 11:31am On Aug 27, 2022
He is a foreigner he is not a USA citizen.. he will get time off for good behaviour and been deported..he isn’t serving no 85%……..12th September
1stGenAmerican:

I can tell that you have no clue about Federal statutes and procedure. I said zero about the length of his sentence but I did say that whatever it is, he MUST serve at least 85% of it. You have no proof of a plea, you’re speculating. Goodbye until September 12.
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:35am On Aug 27, 2022
johnfem321:
He is a foreigner he is not a USA citizen.. he will get time off for good behaviour and been deported..he isn’t serving no 85%……..12th September

You’re thinking about state level where time is chopped off for good behavior. Fed doesn’t work that way at all. US Federal law mandates that at least 85% of federal sentences be served behind bars. No exceptions. Every federal prisoner in the US serves at least 85% of their sentence, just as Hushpuppi will. The average federal prisoner serves 88% of the sentence. And once his sentence is served, he won’t be deported back to Nigeria. The justice system in two other countries have already made it known that they want him next, and they both have extradition treaties with the US.
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by jimb(m): 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
the guy don matiate chai... nko
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by wfjimmytobby(m): 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
He is forever a legend
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by Edoziesmart(m): 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Atleast he chop life for this world we dey

Prison for USA sef na still enjoyment pass most wey dey naija
Prisoner for USA pass someone that have freedom in Nigeria?
I can see too much of movie is affecting your reasoning. Anyway that's what people like you that haven't cross seme border since your full life will say. Thinking USA prisons are like the way they protray it in movie.
Travel and see.
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by Psychokinetic: 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
John4B:
It is obvious that the only campaign slogan by the APC and BAT's campaign team has been:
1. Peter Obi's Lies Bursted
2. Peter Obi's supporters are IPOB nembers".
3. Peter Obi is an online phenomenon.
4. Labour Party is a structureless party

In reality, the APC and Tinubu have created no content to campaign with towards 2023 Elections except 'Emilokan' to 'Olule'. The BAT team have nothing else to say and are fast going down the political drain to be out. Emilokan is fast turning to Olulè!

Why Is APC Not Concerned About Other Contestants?
They are not talking about Sowore that has contested for President over 3 times. They are not talking about Atiku that has contested over 5 times. They have been fixated on Peter Obi as though they are really scared of Peter Obi now.

In politics, you only attack your major opponent. This is why the APC has given little jibes on Atiku and none to Kwankwaso and other Presidential contestants. Their major focus of attack has been Peter Obi and the Labour party which says a lot.

It is noticed that they keep spewing blackmail and division, while Peter Obi is increasing in popularity in leaps and bound. The SE is in the cart, same as the SS. The NC has been added. The majority of SW Christian votes are already with Peter Obi.

The results from Lagos State may be a shocker to Tinubu and the APC. Even the henchmen of BAT like Mc Oluomo cannot help help him this time, there are no ballot boxes to snatch. Infact, once you snatch the ballot box or cause problems; the polling unit is in jeopardy, which will be detrimental to the few votes that Tinubu would have gotten there. However, Nigerians are also ready. Everyone can now afford hidden body cameras, so even the results from Lagos State may likely put Tinubu and APC out of the contest.

Social Media Impact
You will hear them tell you that Peter Obi can only win on Twitter. However In 2014, the APC used the Social Media, Twitter, Facebook, Blogs and others to defeat the PDP. At that time Nigerians on Social were not up to 25% of the voting population. In 2022, when the users of social media have tripled, they are now telling Nigerians that social media is no longer relevant. Who is fooling who? If in 2014 and 2019 Social Media was relevant to defeating PDP, how come it is no longer important according to them? The answer is simple. They have lost control of the Social Media platform to Peter Obi's Obidient movement. Peter Obi now controls about 70% of most SM platforms. We are moving to completely annihilate them on SM. The only few platform they still have a voice are places like Nairaland and some newspapers owned by Tinubu, where they can spew tribalistic vernoms.

Obi and Labour Party New Focus Areas
Peter Obi is now going to focus on Northern Christians who are already against APC. This is the place for full blown campaigns. Southern Kaduna, Bauchi State's Tafawa Balewa, Bogoro, Azare, and all Christians the politicians call minorities in Gombe State, Kebbi State, Sokoto State etc are coming out to vote for Peter Obi.

In Borno State, about 35% of the population are Christians. Added to about 20% who seek good governance. All we need is 25%. Even though Bornu is Shettima's home state, Peter Obi is sure to participate in sharing the votes in Bornu State with Shettima and Atiku. You do not expect Christians who suffer discrimination in Chibok and environs to vote for another Muslim, especially Shettima. Go to Potiskum, go to the hinterlands of Adamawa, Obi is their favourite Presidential candidate.

The Kano State they are talking about has over 500,000 Igbos living there and other indigenous Christians from Kano State. Same as Katsina, Zamfara Sokoto. Who do you think they are voting for? In Sokoto, no genuine Christian will vote APC, same as in Niger State and Nasarawa State. Where is Peter Obi not getting votes of at least 25% in the North? May be Jigawa and Katsina States.

The noise making Mallam El Rufai of Kaduna has gone into hibernation after his 2 million man march statement on Peter Obi backfired and has now snowballed into 2 million. Wait for tomorrow to see how far.

Governor Wike Is Their New God of Hope
Please, leave those whose hope for 2023 is on Wike, the man is just catching cruise. The same Wike they hated for 8 yrs, calling him names and accusing him of Christianization of Rivers state, is now their lord and saviour.

We do not put our hope in man. Our hope is in God Almighty. On February 25, 2023, Wike cannot even coerce his personal ADC nor his cooks to vote for anybody. If he is sharing money, we trust our brothers and sisters, they did it in Osun. Collect the money, N10k, N20k but vote for your candidate.

The new electoral act has rendered rigging at collation centres irrelevant. That was where these governors had power. Now that is gone. Thugs are as useless as used sanitary pads. If you cause problems, the results are cancelled which may lead to rerun. Wike can only influence his employees up to the time they leave home to vote. He cannot control who those people vote for.
Moereover, Tinubu may end up creating more trouble for himself with his romance with Wike. It is no gainsaying the fact the the North has no love for Wike. Same thing with Amaechi. If Omehia, Okpala, Dagogo-Jack, Secondus and Amaechi come together, Wike will be useless.

NB:
Watch out for those who only read headlines to start making mockery, posting rubbish, abusive languages etc. They are more of Tinubu's APC supporters and online urchins. APC used social media to win the PDP in 2015, but want to deceive themselves and some Nigerians that SM is not relevant again.
It is therefore important for the Nigerian masses to keep up the heat for LABOUR PARTY to win the 2023 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS.
(Q

Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by ademijuwonlo(f): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...
Prison is the worst thing that can happen 2 a man... especially if u ve tasted d good life b4 doing time...
Let me just use what ike ekweremadu must be going through right now 2 explain better...
I was much fascinated abt his own case...so I researched further abt where he's been kept...ND this is what I found...
D prison he's been kept... Wandsworth...is one of d worst in the UK...a very crowded ND overpopulated place initially built 4 around 900 inmates...but currently housing some 1600 plus inmates...
Inmates share d cells measuring some 10 by 6 feet...2 to one...wit a toilet inside...can u imagine d size... isn't dt a cage?...gosh!
Now d worst thing abt prison is not even d food or loneliness or whatever...with time u can get use 2 those ones...d real problem here is undoubtedly "lack of sleep"....dt one wrecks d mind....saw one prisoner in one clip crying profusely dt he can't sleep in there at all...another prisoner described d nights like..."having a loud speaker blaring all the sounds u can ever imagine throughout d cell house... screaming...crying...arguing...yelling...laughing...banging... threatening....e.t.c."... how can u sleep then in such conditions?...
About d nut cases...u don't need anyone 2 tell u dt prisons re filled 2 d brim with nut cases...saw one prisoner in one clip sew up his lips with needles ND threads in order not to eat or talk again to protest his continued incaceration...a very gory sight indeed like in all those zombies ND vampire movies...
Well...most of d Wandsworth prisoners say d food is good...better than other UK prisons in dt respect but cereals... potatoes...salads...sausages... pies...gravies...hamburgers...ND all those "dog food" that UK people call food is not what a man accustomed 2 stupendous riches like ike will enjoy eating na...dude must be salivating ND swallowing hard when he remembers...isi ewu...nkwobi...pounded yam ND egusi...naija jolof with fried fish wey get weight ND occupy space ND other delicacies he dey enjoy b4...
Now back 2 hushpuppi...Need not say dt US prisons is the very worst in the developed world...where even the prisons re monetized in such a way that they are contracted out to private firms who re only interested in making their own gains at the detriment of the prisoners...
So why am I saying all these people...
In all you do...pls avoid prison...whether home or abroad....
E get why Prison is called prison everywhere...
Shalom....

Well said but the main thing is not to break the law.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by Fryzi(m): 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
useni1:
so what about the evil america has done to you that has now turn you into a zombie and idiot? How does that comes back? Along with killing many Americans i will also kill many dumb empty brain nigerians also. I will destroy every school and institution of brainwashing in nigeria. You are a product of such stupidity that needs to be eradicated so africa and nigeeia can have a future
You're a fool. C_ndom would have prevented someone like you because you're disaster waiting to happen. You're among the thieves spoiling this country and making Nigerians look like a threat to foreigners outside Nigeria. Animal
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by Fryzi(m): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
ihatebuhari:
why hasn't the evil returned to Buhari, Obasanjo, babangida and all the will leaders we've ever had in Nigeria?

PS: how about abacha family? Ode
Your papa na ode. They're talking about the crimes & more Hush did to families you're here supporting evil. May the tears Hush put in people's eyes get to you & yours to do you know the pains. Animal
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by BleedTears: 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Abbas Ramoni
Oh
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by Gubioma: 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
Blueicetea:
If you owe the bank $100 that's your problem.

If you owe the bank $100 million, that's the bank's problem
Dan Borno....(Kanuri Boy)
Write in English pls

Shikenan nagode
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by Gubioma: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
BleedTears:
My mind is telling me this abbas Ramon is not the name him Papa and Mama gave him.
Dan Borno.....(Kanuri Boy)
Okey tell us real name damm

Shikenan nagode
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by Gubioma: 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
BleedTears:
My mind is telling me this abbas Ramon is not the name him Papa and Mama gave him.
Dan Borno.....(Kanuri Boy)
Okey tell us his real name damm

Shikenan nagode
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by Gubioma: 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
[quote author=Psychokinetic post=116109623][/quote]Dan Borno....(Kanuri Boy)
Whether u like or not my shettima most be VP & city boy of Lagos Jagaban is the potential winner of the President.

Shikenan nagode
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by ihatebuhari(f): 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
Fryzi:
Your papa na ode. They're talking about the crimes & more Hush did to families you're here supporting evil. May the tears Hush put in people's eyes get to you & yours to do you know the pains. Animal
you’re ode so no need to reply.

I asked you a simple question why is Buhari, abacha family not suffering from what they have done to Nigeria? Many people died due to evil government in Nigeria? Why is karma not working on Nigeria politicians? Ode
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by Fryzi(m): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
ihatebuhari:
you’re ode so no need to reply.

I asked you a simple question why is Buhari, abacha family not suffering from what they have done to Nigeria? Many people died due to evil government in Nigeria? Why is karma not working on Nigeria politicians? Ode
You're a fool. Is the topic about Abacha & Buhari's family? Derailing from the issue to talking about what's not. Ram
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by ihatebuhari(f): 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
Fryzi:
You're a fool. Is the topic about Abacha & Buhari's family? Derailing from the issue to talking about what's not. Ram
your end will come swiftly since you support evil Nigeria government
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by Fryzi(m): 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
ihatebuhari:
your end will come swiftly since you support evil Nigeria government
Your end is near since you can't deal with the topic rather deviating from the original matter discussed. If I condemn Yahoo which is evil, is it the government that has led Nigerians into untold hardship would I be supporting? Mpama!
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by Greystone: 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

You’re thinking about state level where time is chopped off for good behavior. Fed doesn’t work that way at all. US Federal law mandates that at least 85% of federal sentences be served behind bars. No exceptions. Every federal prisoner in the US serves at least 85% of their sentence, just as Hushpuppi will. The average federal prisoner serves 88% of the sentence. And once his sentence is served, he won’t be deported back to Nigeria. The justice system in two other countries have already made it known that they want him next, and they both have extradition treaties with the US.

I hope he spends 100% of his sentence behind bars.
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
Greystone:

I hope he spends 100% of his sentence behind bars.

Likewise. He deserves no breakers.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by Greystone: 5:00am On Aug 30, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

He deserves no breakers whatsoever.
I’m glad he was convicted in the US where the judicial system works. If it were in Nigeria, he could have made some back room deal or bribed some people and escaped. It’s not uncommon to hear of selective “jailbreaks” or “vanished” convicts here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by SlyFoxx4Life: 9:23am On Nov 14, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Why do you hate me? Seriously. All I want to do is have a conversation with you and squash our issues. You’re being too difficult.
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by SlyFoxx4Life: 9:32am On Nov 14, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

How can you refer to me as a drug addict and mentally ill? Do you even think about how hurtful the things you say can be? Especially to someone who genuinely cares about you like I do and is just trying to make things right. Remember when we used to be friends? Talk to me pls. We can fix this mess.
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by SlyFoxx4Life: 9:42am On Nov 14, 2022
Greystone:

He deserves no breakers whatsoever.
I’m glad he was convicted in the US where the judicial system works. If it were in Nigeria, he could have made some back room deal or bribed some people and escaped. It’s not uncommon to hear of selective “jailbreaks” or “vanished” convicts here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police / Groom And Five Others Found Dead After Traditional Wedding In Enugu Community / Man Who Lost A Leg After Being Shot By SARS Gets Freedom After 5 Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.