Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju (24975 Views)

Obidents & ADC Supporters Hold Joint Rally For Peter Obi In Cross Rivers / Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by YoungLionken(m): 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
Who's actually mad between a group wants progress and the other who wants to truncate progress??.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by Qtrpst4: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
This guy is sick

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by Phcmayor(m): 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
You go soon join ancestors

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by Qtrpst4: 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
And who are you and why should you matter to any body?
marenalexander7:
The three powerful contestants to the nation's highest office are Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu of the APC, Atiku Abubakar of the PDP and Peter Obi of the Labour Party. Most at times pundits and analysts make comparison amongst these candidates to see who is the most qualified to take the mantle of leadership of this country after the expiration of President Buhari's tenure as the President of this great country. To me, having regards to their track records and political wherewithal to take this nation to the highest pedestal of excellent leadership, Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu is the most qualified candidate, but also should not be compared to these candidates whose track records are nothing to write home about

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by KingKO22: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Bravetunde:
I expect the mod to take these one fast to front page since it is clearly against ss/se.
But when macaroni said Tinubu supporters are trying to kill him and insult him daily the tribalistic mod didn't move it to front page.
Anyway as/se will keep quiet,make obi enter first tongue tongue tongue

Attachment by force grin

The oil of the SS is the only reason why igbos are attaching to SS by force grin

Landlocked Beerfraud republic and their IPOB militants should not be aspiring for Nigeria presidency bcs we knw the motive behind it is to free Nnamdi for him to overtake Nigeria with the help of Pandora Obituary

Spite

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
marenalexander7:
The three powerful contestants to the nation's highest office are Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu of the APC, Atiku Abubakar of the PDP and Peter Obi of the Labour Party. Most at times pundits and analysts make comparison amongst these candidates to see who is the most qualified to take the mantle of leadership of this country after the expiration of President Buhari's tenure as the President of this great country. To me, having regards to their track records and political wherewithal to take this nation to the highest pedestal of excellent leadership, Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu is the most qualified candidate, but also should not be compared to these candidates whose track records are nothing to write home about
Shut up.
Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
Deji Adeyanju sef is mad.
As much as I detest some acts of Obidients, I dislike lapdogs like Reno, Adeyanju etc. They just talk anyhow.
Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by techWriter3: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
Indeed, some of his supporters not acting mad!
Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by Issues40(m): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
What is Drying Adeyanju's problem with the obedient movement for crying out loud??

Or is he feeling scared and intimidated??
The man should better join the movement before it is too late......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by Nosayer: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
danjumaisah:
Indeed, some of his supporters are acting mad!

Given how much Nigeria has dealt with them, they have every reason to be and anyone who isn't as mad as they are, is probably the one truly mad.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by lailo: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
Not only religious but also tribal bigots.Let me analyse his supporters for u. They are majorly igbos & SS people with a few Yorubas bcs yorubas are more politically liberal, tolerant, unbiased, sophisticated, objective and realistic. Obasanjo, Afenifere and host of other yoruba bigbugs supporting Peter Obi even when tinubu, their own is in the race is what Igbos can never do. They would rather support a northerner ATIKU.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by MaliCampus: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
From, Peter Obi supporters are IPOB
To
Peter Obi supporters are Mad

Before February,e go turn to
Peter Obi supporters are Ritualist. Lolz

Obidient keep pressing their Neck Agbado supporters must kwete...
Obi is almost there.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by Patriottt: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
Is it your mad?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
Deji is actually the mad person here.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by babajero(m): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
nyiamfrank:
I thought Deji is a public figure, little did I know that he is a public nuisance.

They wonder how Obidients remain unshaken, strong kakaraka, stand gidigbaa!

Peter Obi will give you hypertension

Vote Labour party
Vote Peter Obi
Which public figure, the same public figure like keyamo abi? All of them just dey look for were to eat.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by Gbeng30(m): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
I stand with obedient, deji whatever you are saying is just your opinion... One thing that I know is that the truth we never agree with lies and a shining glory will definitely attract more enemy.....moreso if you're not mad in this country people will push you aside and relegate you.... Obedient all the way..... shocked shocked cool

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by Thebigheart: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Please, my fellow OBIDIENT family. Let's learn how to ignore this man.

He is seeking for relevance. We shouldn't give him that relevance.

OBI-DATTI 2023 is a sure thing.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
KingKO22:

Attachment by force grin

The oil of the SS is the only reason why igbos are attaching to SS by force grin

Landlocked Beerfraud republic and their IPOB militants should not be aspiring for Nigeria presidency bcs we knw the motive behind it is to free Nnamdi for him to overtake Nigeria with the help of Pandora Obituary

Spite

If only you were insightful, you should have noticed that the term "south-south" is stupid and shouldn't exist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by emezuo17: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
carochristoper:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/08/26/peter-obi-supporters-acting-mad-deji-adeyanju/%3famp=1
. The only person acting mad is Deji, your obsession with Peter Obi is nothing but madness, you need psychiatric evaluation, Peter Obi is not the only one contesting, your obsession with his candidacy shows one thing, your sponsors are scared he will tumble the apple cat, and for some one like you who doesn't have a verifiable source of lively hood, I can feel your pains and fears.
Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by Niceiroko: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
carochristoper:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/08/26/peter-obi-supporters-acting-mad-deji-adeyanju/%3famp=1

Mine your business or analyse situation without insult everything will be fine
Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by sammirano: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
They are mad. Fixed that
Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by abidem4real: 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
marenalexander7:
You mean you want "agbado and cassava" as a president of this already belligerent country?! These dementia people sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by sammirano: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
blazingblender:
Make em come outside talk am
If em get mind na

Symptoms of madness.
Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by ambale(m): 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
marenalexander7:

This is your personal opinion that people needs to respect you for, and you also respect other people's choice, that's the beauty of democracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by Arysexy(m): 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Attention seeker oshi. I don block the nuisance from my Facebook feeds. He wants to use OBIdients to garner followership. I don't give such immature adults chance to use me.
Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
As far as Nigeria is concern almost everyone is mad now base on what is happening in Nigeria this is not news again, so na that anger everyone dey use now
Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by Latestnewsline: 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
Moment Peter Obi arrives Frankfurt, Germany

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kar0Qqq9jAA
Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by IPIGSRHYPO: 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
Brainwashed retar@ded Zombidient IPIG terrorist fools.
Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by Udumeh: 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
Pickin sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fresh Crisis Looms In PDP Over Tinubu’s Cabinet / Lady Implicates Aisha Buhari Sister Maryatu, Babchir Lawal In N50 Million Fraud / Nobody Can Unseat Obaseki - Governor Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.