Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Learning Forex Basics With Forex Portal Academy ( My Experience ) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learning Forex Basics With Forex Portal Academy ( My Experience ) (1250 Views)

I Solved My Deriv Funding Issues Using This Method by Forex Portal Academy / Easy Way To Use Free Money To Start Making Profit With Forex Trading / Winning with Forex by iMarketLive (Owned by Forex guru - Christopher Terry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learning Forex Basics With Forex Portal Academy ( My Experience ) by kasimevuti(m): 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
Whenever I see Free Online trainings, this is what runs through my mind "SCAM" or "Waste of time." I always believe they want to offer impoverished lessons and waste my data or they are not legit.

Sapa has shown me pepper sha and here i was looking for new knowledge , so when my friend when my friend informed me of Forex Portal Academy's free online class I saw it as sarcasm, I angrily asked him "for this garri season?" when everybody is looking for money.

I thought , it was impossible to get free basics and fundamental training about forex online. But since Abdul is my paddy, I decided to reluctantly register for the course.

what i was expecting was not what i recieved , my first day marvelled me, I experienced synchronous (virtual) online training highly interactive, instructor-led training class, but i was still not sure ( you know people pretend to be good on the first intance agba first impression things lol ) , but each day brought with it defined learning objectives while I saw other participants who were very much familiar to me when it comes to forex trading share tips and tricks they new.

I learnt risk management, pips, mt4 interface, funding, markets and calculations and implemented it in that short period.

Honestly, I almost stopped with the free class ( hustle matters ) but i edged myself on to finish it as in the world of forex you can not learn it all. You can't imagine that after a week of training I was able to understand the basics and fundamentals of forex trading .

Right now, I can't wait to get on the expert training course no matter the price.

If you want to learn more about Forex Portal Academy contact them on 08025503162 or at forexportalacademy.com

my level in forex trading right now sha is giving me small shoulder pad, they will not wipe me oriamo cord in jesus name but that expert training must be done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learning Forex Basics With Forex Portal Academy ( My Experience ) by jameztoluene: 7:54am On Jul 13, 2023
How well had forex portal academy worked out for you now?

(1) (Reply)

Read This If You Are Having Issues With Your Cac Registration / 250 Businesses You Can Start In 2024 and start making money / Business Directories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.