Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Read This If You Are Having Issues With Your Cac Registration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Read This If You Are Having Issues With Your Cac Registration (1249 Views)

How To Retrieve Back Your CAC BUSINESS CERTIFICATE / Pls Who Else Is Having Issues With Access Bank Today?? / CAC Registration Pending For A Week,why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read This If You Are Having Issues With Your Cac Registration by Dhannn: 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
Are you having issues with your CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION (CAC) REGISTRATION?

Did they query your registration and what you're seeing is "DEFAULT ON COMMENCEMENT DATE" or any of the query in the pictures below?

Contact me via call or WhatsApp on 0️⃣8️⃣1️⃣0️⃣2️⃣4️⃣3️⃣1️⃣1️⃣2️⃣7️⃣ to help you resolve this query

If you know you don't want to pay the late filing fee but you still want to retain that same business name or company name, contact me today 0️⃣8️⃣1️⃣0️⃣2️⃣4️⃣3️⃣1️⃣1️⃣2️⃣7️⃣

Re: Read This If You Are Having Issues With Your Cac Registration by Dhannn: 9:36am On Sep 28, 2022
Benefits of registering your business.

1. It helps you secure your business name from the public.

2. It makes you eligible for government grants and loans.

3. It increases your reputation with foreign clients and investors.

4. Without it you can't have access to a corporate account, and you may have a hard time managing your business finances.

5. It can give you the power of a limited liability as a company owner.

Call| Text| WhatsApp| 0️⃣8️⃣1️⃣0️⃣2️⃣4️⃣3️⃣1️⃣1️⃣2️⃣7️⃣

And we'll start the registration process of your business.

Re: Read This If You Are Having Issues With Your Cac Registration by Dhannn: 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
1,542 Businesses successfully registered just this year. Contact me for your business registration

Re: Read This If You Are Having Issues With Your Cac Registration by Dhannn: 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
Re: Read This If You Are Having Issues With Your Cac Registration by Dhannn: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2022
Yes
Re: Read This If You Are Having Issues With Your Cac Registration by Dhannn: 8:11am On Oct 24, 2022
Good morning
Re: Read This If You Are Having Issues With Your Cac Registration by Dhannn: 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
Welcome
Re: Read This If You Are Having Issues With Your Cac Registration by Dhannn: 11:37am On Nov 28, 2022
Certificates keep coming out everyday

Re: Read This If You Are Having Issues With Your Cac Registration by Dhannn: 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
The TRUTH about this commencement date query is that you have 3 options

1. Pay the amount that you are fined, upload proof that you have made the payment and finish your registration

2. Abandon the registration and start a fresh new registration

If you don't have the money to pay for fine you were given for the late commencement date query but you still want to register the particular name that got queried, send me a DM on WhatsApp or call me on the number I advertise and I will assist you in getting your business registered without stress within 7days
Re: Read This If You Are Having Issues With Your Cac Registration by Dhannn: 9:50am On Jan 03, 2023

(1) (Reply)

NAIRA: Abokifx Closes Black Market Reports - FG Need To Arrest Them For Economic / Banned Products In Nigeria / Bank Phb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.