Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,593 members, 7,820,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Bbnaija: Not Everything Was Shown Day Beauty Was Disqualified- Kess - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Not Everything Was Shown Day Beauty Was Disqualified- Kess (422 Views)

I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out / BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) / The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Not Everything Was Shown Day Beauty Was Disqualified- Kess by splendid22(m): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
Recently evicted Big Brother Naija season seven housemate, Kess Adjepkovu has revealed that everything wasn’t shown to the public the day Beauty Tukura was disqualified.

Kess made this known in a recent interview.

“The day Beauty got disqualified, I thought I was going to get a strike but I did not. Not everything is shown…you guys didn’t even see me when I shout, there was a time Amaka and I fought that I threw stuff at her, and the day Beauty was disqualified, I thought it was my fighting clip that will be shown for a strike cos it was an intense fight, it is not everything Biggie shows”

https://entertainmentreporterng.com/2022/08/26/bbnaija-not-everything-was-shown-day-beauty-was-disqualified-kess/

Re: Bbnaija: Not Everything Was Shown Day Beauty Was Disqualified- Kess by Odetokun3(m): 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
All scripted.
Re: Bbnaija: Not Everything Was Shown Day Beauty Was Disqualified- Kess by meobizy(f): 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
Nobody cares.

(1) (Reply)

Singer Davido And Chioma Set To Wed In 2023 As Chioma Expects Her 2nd Baby Soon / I Went From Being A Cleaner To Becoming A Home Owner In Canada”—oap Shade Ladipo / Mixed Reactions As Singer Omahlay Bows To A Masquerade In New Music Video(watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.