Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Akwa Ibom New Airport Terminal Building Ongoing .. Update - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom New Airport Terminal Building Ongoing .. Update (3080 Views)

Akwa Ibom New Speaker Appoints New Aides - Pic Attached / Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt / Qua Iboe Power Plant In Akwa Ibom (New Electricity Generating Company) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom New Airport Terminal Building Ongoing .. Update by Hunchogee: 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2023

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom New Airport Terminal Building Ongoing .. Update by worldTina(f): 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
Wow🤒
This is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom New Airport Terminal Building Ongoing .. Update by LeoDeKing: 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
And ugm/ipob are still burning gov infrastructure in the East because of Tinubu.

Tell me, is God not a miracle working God?

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom New Airport Terminal Building Ongoing .. Update by Hunchogee: 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom New Airport Terminal Building Ongoing .. Update by mrvitalis(m): 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:
And ugm/ipob are still burning gov infrastructure in the East because of Tinubu.

Have u seen ebonyi airport ? Lmfao worry about your region first

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom New Airport Terminal Building Ongoing .. Update by Adams098765: 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
Akwa Ibom kudos đź‘Ť

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom New Airport Terminal Building Ongoing .. Update by Faber(m): 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ibom Air
Ibom sea port
God's will Akpabio World Class Stadium
Victor Attah Airport
Ibeno beach
Many tourist attractions

Akwa Ibom is a country of her own. God bless the handlers of that state.

Before you come here to disgrace yourself, by bringing Lagos to this discussion...Lagos is world's most developed ghetto run by a drug Lord and his boys. First free unaselves from the druggie and then the World will take you guys serious.

7 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom New Airport Terminal Building Ongoing .. Update by Hunchogee: 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom New Airport Terminal Building Ongoing .. Update by Ceenachi: 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
The Governor is not a noise maker... His works is really speaking for him

Akwa ibom, had been blessed with good leaders over the years.... Let's just pray the next one takes everything to the next level for the Akwa ibom people and Nigeria the to the globe

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom New Airport Terminal Building Ongoing .. Update by Ogbuefi2020: 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

States have built 3 airports in SE. Meanwhile Osun airport has been overtaken by bush after so much debt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom New Airport Terminal Building Ongoing .. Update by Ogbuefi2020: 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ceenachi:

Akwa ibom, had been blessed with good leaders over the years.... Let's just pray the next one takes everything to the next level for the Akwa ibom people and Nigeria the to the globe
These people received huge allocation. Meanwhile, if you are familiar with that axis you will know that Aba remains the economic heartbeat. All goods in akwa ibom trace their origin to Aba, either manufactured there or imported. Same applies to Port Harcourt
Re: Akwa Ibom New Airport Terminal Building Ongoing .. Update by Hunchogee: 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
worldTina:
Wow🤒
This is beautiful
Yeah

Seun front pages
Re: Akwa Ibom New Airport Terminal Building Ongoing .. Update by Ilaumoh(m): 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
This is lovely
Re: Akwa Ibom New Airport Terminal Building Ongoing .. Update by obailala(m): 8:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nice architectural design and nice execution... First tome I'd see a Nigerian govt build something which is truly modern.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom New Airport Terminal Building Ongoing .. Update by Creeper: 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
It looks relatively decent. How many terminals are they planning to build there?

Ogbuefi2020:

These people received huge allocation. Meanwhile, if you are familiar with that axis you will know that Aba remains the economic heartbeat. All goods in akwa ibom trace their origin to Aba, either manufactured there or imported. Same applies to Port Harcourt

What’s wrong with some of you Igbos and the inherent way in which you turn everything into a dick measuring contest? It reeks of insecurity.

You ought to be building good relations with groups in Cross River, Akwa Ibom and Rivers because you hold the keys to unlocking economic activities in your region. But rather than do that - you’re comparing, Aba (which is a massive pigsty) - to a place that can take Igboland to the next level.

It definitely has to be some rare form of mental illness because even Arochukwu had a great relationship with these people hence they were able to amass enormous wealth by selling millions of Igbos into slavery on the coast.

Grow up and learn how to build bridges rather than the infantile and vacuous dick waving.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom New Airport Terminal Building Ongoing .. Update by Philgafauto: 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
This is what I want igbos to do. Develop your land and shame your enemies. We Christians will always love and stand by you. Do not let them (the Islamists and tribalists in the SW) disgrace you.

Go to the south east and clear that place of all the violent IPOB thugs. You can have educated and exposed people running the movement.

See what Akwa Ibom is doing with their resources? I was there for 3 weeks Youth Corp orientation and I enjoyed the place before i redeployed back to the SW. The igbos can do it and stop the obsession with Lagos.

Always have it at the back of your mind that not all Yorubas hate you. The Christian population here love you because of the tight knit relationship the love of Christ has instilled in us both.

We love you…

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom New Airport Terminal Building Ongoing .. Update by Kapeter(m): 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
Akwa Ibom, una dey do well no lies. Nice

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom New Airport Terminal Building Ongoing .. Update by Kapeter(m): 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
Philgafauto:
This is what I want igbos to do. Develop your land and shame your enemies. We Christians will always love and stand by you. Do not let them (the Islamists and tribalists in the SW) disgrace you.

Go to the south east and clear that place of all the violent IPOB thugs. You can have educated and exposed people running the movement.

See what Akwa Ibom is doing with their resources? I was there for 3 weeks Youth Corp orientation and I enjoyed the place before i redeployed back to the SW. The igbos can do it and stop the obsession with Lagos.

Always have it at the back of your mind that not all Yorubas hate you. The Christian population here love you of the tight knit relationship due to the love of Christ.

We love you…
Yinmu. Another christian terrorist sympathizer. grin
Re: Akwa Ibom New Airport Terminal Building Ongoing .. Update by Philgafauto: 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kapeter:
Yinmu. Another christian terrorist sympathizer. grin

Christianity & terrorism can’t be in the same sentence.

I suppose you’re a Muslim?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom New Airport Terminal Building Ongoing .. Update by kenny714433(m): 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
Gov. Udom, we gave you just one task and you failed.
Give us seaport, give us seaport!

Well, first time I'll be voting APC in my state. Oba looks good but Akan looks smart and serious for the job.

Umo Eno will be another stooge. In Nigerian standard, Udom didn't perform badly sha. But we need something more than road construction and audio industry.

Ogbuefi2020:

No lies sha, Aba got huge potential but their leaders are jokers. Imagine such an economic heartbeat in Akwa Ibom State, we would have dualized all roads leading to the town. But Aba got terrible roads and nauseating environment.
Re: Akwa Ibom New Airport Terminal Building Ongoing .. Update by Kapeter(m): 12:05am On Mar 11, 2023
Philgafauto:

Christianity & terrorism can’t be in the same sentence.

I suppose you’re a Muslim?
The joke is on you.
Re: Akwa Ibom New Airport Terminal Building Ongoing .. Update by Philgafauto: 12:34am On Mar 11, 2023
Kapeter:
The joke is on you.

And you too.
Re: Akwa Ibom New Airport Terminal Building Ongoing .. Update by Hunchogee: 5:20am On Mar 11, 2023
Adams098765:
Akwa Ibom kudos đź‘Ť
great
Re: Akwa Ibom New Airport Terminal Building Ongoing .. Update by Hunchogee: 5:20am On Mar 11, 2023
Faber:
Ibom Air
Ibom sea port
God's will Akpabio World Class Stadium
Victor Attah Airport
Ibeno beach
Many tourist attractions

Akwa Ibom is a country of her own. God bless the handlers of that state.

Before you come here to disgrace yourself, by bringing Lagos to this discussion...Lagos is world's most developed ghetto run by a drug Lord and his boys. First free unaselves from the druggie and then the World will take you guys serious.

Thanks
Re: Akwa Ibom New Airport Terminal Building Ongoing .. Update by Hunchogee: 5:21am On Mar 11, 2023
Ceenachi:

Our next governor will be Umo Eno he as all what it takes to prosper the state the more
Re: Akwa Ibom New Airport Terminal Building Ongoing .. Update by Hunchogee: 5:22am On Mar 11, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

This is an heavy lie Oga.. Akwa Ibomite are slowly building the aba in Akwa ibom already
Re: Akwa Ibom New Airport Terminal Building Ongoing .. Update by Hunchogee: 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
obailala:
Nice architectural design and nice execution... First tome I'd see a Nigerian govt build something which is truly modern.
Udom Emmanuel is a rare gem .. Kindly check this ongoing project out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom New Airport Terminal Building Ongoing .. Update by nesphil(m): 2:32am On Mar 31, 2023

Re: Akwa Ibom New Airport Terminal Building Ongoing .. Update by kokoA(m): 3:01am On Mar 31, 2023
The truly deserve happy hour.
Re: Akwa Ibom New Airport Terminal Building Ongoing .. Update by nesphil(m): 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
grin

Why didn't Akpabio give you a seaport
Had it been Akpabio done all the paper works and site surveys that Udom like Udom had done it would have been easy for Udonm to pick up from there.

Mind you, Seaport is not an airport that any state can wake up and start building, Akwa Ibom doesn't have money to such a proposed deep seaport single-handedly.

it's a fact that Udom have done marvelously well and Umo eno the governor elect will take Akwa lbom to another big level.

So to hell with you and your failed party called APC.

kenny714433:

Gov. Udom, we gave you just one task and you failed.
Give us seaport, give us seaport!

Well, first time I'll be voting APC in my state. Oba looks good but Akan looks smart and serious for the job.

Umo Eno will be another stooge. In Nigerian standard, Udom didn't perform badly sha. But we need something more than road construction and audio industry.

No lies sha, Aba got huge potential but their leaders are jokers. Imagine such an economic heartbeat in Akwa Ibom State, we would have dualized all roads leading to the town. But Aba got terrible roads and nauseating environment.
Re: Akwa Ibom New Airport Terminal Building Ongoing .. Update by nesphil(m): 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
You don't have what to say, bro.

Akwa Ibom is a work in progress ok,
when we finish you won't have a mouth to say this again.
industrialization is gradually taking place in Akwa Ibom State ok,
and we give you a few years to come back and check.

Akwa Ibom is the next big thing to happen to Nigeria.

Ogbuefi2020:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Calls Out Obi As Obidients Attack Pastor Adeboye Online / Inside The N5B Presidential Yacht Delivered On Credit, Interest Already Accruing / A New Deadly Sect “akhwat Akwop” To Challenge Boko Haram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.