Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? (625 Views)

Reps Move To Halt Alleged Plan By Edo State Govt To Split Benin Kingdom / Strange Masquerades Spotted In Port Harcourt By A Nairalander: Pictures & Video / Strange Things In Nature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by TheGenius001: 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
I have raised a thread like this before asking this same question. What could it mean? Is it something normal?

The latest experience:

There was an issue bothering me about someone who got missing. It weighed me down and so I decided to try my so called gift of seeing strange things to get to know where the missing person is.

Boom, I saw some symbolis (very strange) immediately dozed off (in split seconds, I ha e seen a while lot of things). I didn't really understood the symbol meaning, so I made some research on Google. Instantly I was shocked because already I can tell where the person was. Lo and behold it was true.

Pls what the heck is this thing?

The process is very simple for me. What I do is very simple. I could just focus on a person so much that everything I have in mind at that period is that person. If I proceed to doze off ( I do this intentionally to know certain about the person) I could see a whole lot about that person. The challenges the person is facing. The current situation of the person. The hope of the person and a whole lots of other things. Some of it will be understandable while others are totally not understandable. So I make further research. At the end of the day, I get shocked wonderinyhow on earth such things got to my mind.

Note that I am not really that religious kind of person. More reason I didn't post this topic in that section. Religious people tend to have a one track mind.

Please who experiences this kind of issue? Is it a normal thing for everyone or am I something that I don't know? This is really bothering me.

MODIFIED: I have been having these experiences even as a teenager.
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by Abizz: 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
You are obviously HIV positive.
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by ogyunging(m): 1:10am On Sep 03, 2022
Interesante.
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by Urflucked: 3:44am On Sep 03, 2022
It’s HIV cry

Sorry oh
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by Emperordynasty: 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
TheGenius001:
I have raised a thread like this before asking this same question. What could it mean? Is it something normal?

The latest experience:

There was an issue bothering me about someone who got missing. It weighed me down and so I decided to try my so called gift of seeing strange things to get to know where the missing person is.

Boom, I saw some symbolis (very strange) immediately dozed off (in split seconds, I ha e seen a while lot of things). I didn't really understood the symbol meaning, so I made some research on Google. Instantly I was shocked because already I can tell where the person was. Lo and behold it was true.

Pls what the heck is this thing?

The process is very simple for me. What I do is very simple. I could just focus on a person so much that everything I have in mind at that period is that person. If I proceed to doze off ( I do this intentionally to know certain about the person) I could see a whole lot about that person. The challenges the person is facing. The current situation of the person. The hope of the person and a whole lots of other things. Some of it will be understandable while others are totally not understandable. So I make further research. At the end of the day, I get shocked wonderinyhow on earth such things got to my mind.

Note that I am not really that religious kind of person. More reason I didn't post this topic in that section. Religious people tend to have a one track mind.

Please who experiences this kind of issue? Is it a normal thing for everyone or am I something that I don't know? This is really bothering me.

MODIFIED: I have been having these experiences even as a teenager.
Please focus on FG and ASUU and find a solution to ASUU strike lol

On a serious note oga if what you saying is true you have a gift from God, you know it and I know it ..it’s not a religious thing..if you keep thinking like that and refuse to draw closer to God to know why you were given such a gift you might wander this world without ever using it for the purpose it was given to you

Have someone ever prophesied of a call of God upon you, if yes stop being in denial and follow God start by being serious in serving God in your local church ensure it’s a bible believing one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ikere Ekiti: A Town With Two Monarchs / I Am Nothing Without GOD- CNN Award-winning Olori Gushes / Happy New Year To You !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.