Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi If I See His Picture Inside This Place.(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi If I See His Picture Inside This Place.(photos) (6140 Views)

Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man / "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu / Governor Makinde Printed Exercise Books Without His Party Or His Picture On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi If I See His Picture Inside This Place.(photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:27am On Aug 27, 2022
Chei

Tinubu is a thief
Re: I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi If I See His Picture Inside This Place.(photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 27, 2022
Weyrey
Re: I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi If I See His Picture Inside This Place.(photos) by Dvdpity: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2022
apache22b:
With all the corruption going on in this Buhari's administration, the Obidient's urchins still want Peter Obi to be President? god forbid. It's a shame because Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins cannot do anything.

Tinubu should be given the chance to continue where Buhari stops.

The burden will be too much for Peter Obi, we need a strong and highly experienced Bola Ahmed Tinubu to take Nigeria to greater heights.

Peter Obi is a failure, he failed in Anambra.

My fellow youths, we cannot risk our future in the hands of Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins, it would be suicidal to make such a mistake now .

Wake up my fellow Nigerians and let support Bola Ahmed Tinubu, he's the Messiah we all have always wished for .

god bless my fellow youths shocked

Let APC make 1$=#1

APC has destroyed Nigerian economies, killing thousands of youths, destroyed our lives and invested poverty on millions of Nigerians.

Let APC bring back Naira to 159 dollars they found it, then we the youths will reconsider.

1$ is 710 naira.

And you are not ashmed of yourself. Bastardo
Re: I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi If I See His Picture Inside This Place.(photos) by Dvdpity: 9:49am On Aug 27, 2022
walefresh3:

YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu
Where is your evidence? Today dollar is 750 naira. Suffering no de tire you and your family. You keep writing or posting thrash, millions of Nigerians are fed up with APC and PDP boko Haram killers. Terrorist and looters. Corrupt bastards. Enough is enough. We are trying new set of people. And nothing will stop millions of poverty stricken Nigerians from voting APC government out.

1 Like

Re: I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi If I See His Picture Inside This Place.(photos) by famouscargo4u: 9:50am On Aug 27, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
Show me a picture of Peter Obi inside this place and I will stop supporting him.

BAT is an ex convict and he's not qualified to rule this country.

He was not convicted.
Re: I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi If I See His Picture Inside This Place.(photos) by Ddeliverer007(m): 10:00am On Aug 27, 2022
apache22b:
With all the corruption going on in this Buhari's administration, the Obidient's urchins still want Peter Obi to be President? god forbid. It's a shame because Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins cannot do anything.

The burden will be too much for Peter Obi, we need a strong and highly experienced Bola Ahmed Tinubu to take Nigeria to greater heights.

My fellow youths, we cannot risk our future in the hands of Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins, it would be suicidal to make such a mistake now .

Wake up my fellow Nigerians and let support Bola Ahmed Tinubu, he's the Messiah we all have always wished for .

Are you not mad like this?

First of all you said there is so much corruption in buharis govt. in the same breath, you say tinubu should continue where Buhari stopped.
No be crase be this?

1 Like

Re: I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi If I See His Picture Inside This Place.(photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:03am On Aug 27, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
Show me a picture of Peter Obi inside this place and I will stop supporting him.

So, being in a witness box makes one a criminal?

Just imagine some of the people following Obi. Anyway, Obi is yet to show intelligence, so the apple does not fall far from the tree.
Re: I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi If I See His Picture Inside This Place.(photos) by SamOchuko: 10:14am On Aug 27, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

Na everybody way police arrest or na everybody way them charge to court be criminal? He was accused of a crime, charged to court but he was found to be innocent of the crime he was accused of so what are you trying to say.? This is too low
Re: I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi If I See His Picture Inside This Place.(photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2022
naijapips04:

Keep dreaming. So PDP governors will not deliver their candidate? Political nativity.

There's nothing to deliver.

Why didn't APC deliver in Edo and Osun State despite having the federal might.

Will the governors force the electorate on whom they will vote for?
Re: I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi If I See His Picture Inside This Place.(photos) by naijapips04: 10:32am On Aug 27, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

There's nothing to deliver.

Why didn't APC deliver in Edo and Osun State despite having the federal might.

Will the governors force the electorate on whom they will vote for?

Why did Obi not deliver his candidate? In Edo and Osun, the structure delivered.
Re: I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi If I See His Picture Inside This Place.(photos) by lereinter(m): 10:32am On Aug 27, 2022
You people are just running a fallacy series

Obi can't win election in nigeria not in 2023 not with LP of nigeria
Re: I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi If I See His Picture Inside This Place.(photos) by securitywatch50: 10:33am On Aug 27, 2022
My question is Tinubu developed Lagos, brought Aregbe to Osun for eight years and his cousin the out going governor of Osun has also developed Osun beyond measure like Lagos
apache22b:

I pray you come back to your sense before it is too late.

Mentally sick is doing the same thing all the time and expect different results.

If your party didn't change you change your party.
Re: I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi If I See His Picture Inside This Place.(photos) by kmaster007: 11:45am On Aug 27, 2022
Even those who bribe with 100k to change their Nysc posting from Anambra to Lagos are telling us Pitobi is better than Tinubu.... Wonderful
Re: I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi If I See His Picture Inside This Place.(photos) by Millz404(m): 11:47am On Aug 27, 2022
apache22b:

Lol.. I just started laughing after reading this, I don't know if it's sacarsm or foolishness

1 Like

Re: I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi If I See His Picture Inside This Place.(photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 11:56am On Aug 27, 2022
apache22b:

https://guardian.ng/news/fg-states-using-tinubus-economic-policies-says-adeosun/

You agreed buhari failed woefully but see the reason why he failed woefully.

God forbid BATing!
Re: I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi If I See His Picture Inside This Place.(photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 11:57am On Aug 27, 2022
Millz404:

Lol.. I just started laughing after reading this, I don't know if it's sacarsm or foolishness
Of course it's foolishness. How can anyone sensible vote for the cause of Nigerias present woes

https://guardian.ng/news/fg-states-using-tinubus-economic-policies-says-adeosun/
Re: I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi If I See His Picture Inside This Place.(photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
naijapips04:

Why did Obi not deliver his candidate? In Edo and Osun, the structure delivered.

The people of Edo and Osun voted for Obaseki and Adeleke irrespective if their political parties.

I was in Edo state when the election was conducted. APC was busy sharing 5k each while PDP didn't give a dime.

2023 election is going to be about individuals who will deliver Nigeria from its current mess and not about political parties.

Had it been that Osibanjo won the APC primary we won't be talking about Peter Obi today.

Both Atiku and Tinubu has nothing to offer Nigerians.
Re: I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi If I See His Picture Inside This Place.(photos) by JimmySwaggart(m): 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
naijapips04:

Which strong politician in the SE that is not a strong PDP member? How does Peter obi plan to win without the support of strong men in SE? Abi na Twitter go vote am?

Peter Obi's presidency is only empowering Tinubu. That's the sad truth.
abeg go sit down for one place. We don't need the support of this yeye so called powerful Igbo politicians who will end up turning into IGbo carbals in ASO ROCK. obi will win even without the support of PDP chieftains.
Re: I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi If I See His Picture Inside This Place.(photos) by Owologbo(m): 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2022
apache22b:

lol. tinubu should come and continue the corruption in buhari government?
The ones he's stealing from Lagos State should be enough for him; Lagos people don't care if he sells them for his ambition.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Queues Disappears In Abuja After Jonathan’s Media Chat / Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory / Breaking News..abuja High Court Removes Adamu Muazu As PDP National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.