Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,327 members, 7,864,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

How Covid-19 Lockdown Was Unable To Lockdown Bible Study Class In My Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Covid-19 Lockdown Was Unable To Lockdown Bible Study Class In My Church (176 Views)

Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Covid-19 Lockdown Was Unable To Lockdown Bible Study Class In My Church by Sunreb(m): 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
MY STORY BEHIND POSSIBILITY OF BIBLE STUDY CLASS ON WHATSAPP

When Coronavirus disease (Covid-19) total lockdown was declared (in Nigeria) around March, 2020, many organization including religious, businesses, and offices were faced with the challenge of having physical contact with their staff, members, and customers. Because people have to meet for religious, business and other purposes, they have to start embracing the virtual medium of meeting.

In the body of Christ where I worship, the Evangelical body of the Church decided to open Facebook and WhatsApp page respectively in order to reach out to the spiritual and physical need of the Church members.

Sunday services were held on Facebook live while other weekly services were held on WhatsApp platform. The recorded Facebook services were always sent to WhatsApp platform for those that could not join Facebook live service for one reason or the other.

I was also given opportunity to lead services/programmes on the above selected platforms.
Since that time, the Church has been conducting various services/programmes on Facebook and WhatsApp.

Here are some of the programmes we have been able to conduct on Facebook, WhatsApp and Zoom: Sunday services, Bible study, prayer meetings, retreat, meetings, house fellowship meeting, anointing service, and community hymn singing.

Part of the good things that I can point to in the cause of covid-19 pandemic is all about the knowledge I have been able to gather on how to use the power of internet to impact lives for God and also improve presence of business on the internet for maximum profits.

As a result of my experience in leading Bible Study Class on WhatsApp during and after Covid-19 pandemic, I have been able to create a complete step-by-step guide eBook that will take you through the process of mastering how to host and lead a participatory, interesting, and insightful Bible Study Class on WhatsApp. I will give the eBook to you free of charge later.

Today, I am bold to tell you that organizing Bible Study Class on WhatsApp is possible. Sincerely, Covid-19 taught me how to host and lead Bible Study on WhatsApp.

in my next post, I will share my idea on possibility of Bible Study Class on WhatsApp.

Thanks for Reading.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Village People / Is Your Light Shining? / Bishop Matthew Kukah: Getting Better At 70.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.