Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply (82030 Views)

I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso / See Atiku's Reaction After APC Announced Lawan As Consensus Candidate (picture) / See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by fergie001: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNNrvGuJ3Gw
Question: Do you regret not working with Peter Obi?

Atiku: It's a fact that Peter Obi took our votes from the south-east and south-south, but that wouldn't make him a president - you need votes from everywhere. He's welcome to dialogue with the PDP on forming an alliance.

"You negotiate for power, you don't fight for it. I think Peter Obi was in a rush. When the campaign started and our PDP Governors said, 'They must produce the president among them,' he got scared and left (PDP). I didn't get scared but stood up against the Governors."

Atiku: Peter Obi is welcome to dialogue with PDP whether to form an alliance or not.

85 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Fahdiga(m): 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
Atiku is full of regrets that Obi left him. He knew he would have easily won with Obi as his running mate but Nigerians prefers Obi as the president because he is the most qualified amongst all of them. Obi is the president elect.

1093 Likes 100 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by MrBiGGEST(m): 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
I Just Hope he doesn't become politically irrelevant after this.

While Tinubu is still strategizing,this ones are giving speaches 🤦🏾‍♂️.
idiots

240 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Mylove55(f): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
Atiku rigged in the north,
Obi rigged in the south
This is what gave me confidence even more than tinubu himself.
I projected if Tinubu get 40% in north and south, he will be declare the winner,
Or just to be second behind atiku in north and obi in the south.

Even if both go to court,
They will both lose

322 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Felabrity: 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
He had 6 million

Obi had 6 million, and probably more..

Imagine if Peter Obi contested under PDP?

He is no bigger than Peter Obi

What happened to his bulk 11 million votes plus the 15 million votes he inherited from Buhari?

238 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by vicdom(m): 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
cheesy
Atiku is very cunning! He claimed there was no way he wouldn't have picked Obi again as running mate if he had remained in the PDP. How is that even possible? He thought he was talking to kids??
Atiku had already promised Okowa to run with him if he supports him in getting the PDP ticket, and he did help him, the reason he eventually snubbed Wike for Okowa. Atiku should stop fooling himself and not people.

293 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Mylove55(f): 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fahdiga:
Atiku is full of regrets that Obi left him. He knew he would have easily won with Obi as his running mate but Nigerians prefers Obi as the president because he is the most qualified amongst all of them. Obi is the president elect.
both of you are now crying

107 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Mylove55(f): 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Felabrity:
He had 6 million
Obi had 6 million, and probably more..

He is no bigger than Peter Obi
both are loser's

99 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Jking20(m): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Mylove55:
Atiku rigged in the north,
Obi rigged in the south

No lies

71 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Jking20(m): 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Dogs of the same street

49 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Asgard13: 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Peter Obi oh

PDP…

Like this eh

Ahmed Bola Tinubu will never be the President of Nigeria

E no just possible

See that certificate.. he must return it

Mark it here ..

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Sergio101(m): 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
cool

In return, Obi has said that he ain't forming any alliance.

A man who truly knows what he wants.

Atiku the Fainthearted pucilanimous big for nothing bag of shit should know that Obi will not be the one to project him to his mirage presidency.

Obi is greater than you in all ramifications.

And to APC guys here.....you are messing with the wrong guy.

No be same obi I know?? grin
Same town,same Agulu.

You guys are yet to know Mr slow poison

He will surely fight to the last. I don't know how he will do it (since he came 3rd and not 2nd) but my prayers are with him.

As for wike...........in due time, your cracked voice will be chattered cool

118 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Asgard13: 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
By the time food go done.. himself will prefer self exile ..

Na time ..

That’s all

Power to the people!!!

It truly belongs to the people ..

8 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by mycar: 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
Atiku wouldn't have picked Obi, Where would he had gotten the money for the campaign?
He would have also rubbish Obi's image too

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by noble71(m): 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
shocked
Atiku is not saying the truth, there is no way he would have picked Obi, Peter Obi was the smartest of them all, he saw their game plan and pulled off.

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Sonnobax15(m): 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
grin
I talk am.....

Meanwhile,Atiku should stop masturbating and start thinking on how to first of all negotiate with the most wicked man that dealt with him mercilessly tongue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Goodconcept78: 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
cheesy
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by haybhi1(m): 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
W
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Rebuke: 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
He cannot deny regretting. We won't form alliance with rogue, let everyone run their race.
Meanwhile, let it be known to yhu that this election was never about Peter Obi or LP but about Nigerians who're tired of the corrupt and rotten system.
We are still calling on them to come and defend this:

https://www.nairaland.com/7593683/inec-announced-presidential-results-imo#121409283

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by CalabarPikin: 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
grin

Dey play

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by obembet(f): 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fahdiga:

Read the response again

6 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Felabrity: 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
Mylove55:
both are loser
Tinubu rigged his way in

26 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by damble: 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
Baba dubai wont accept the fact

3 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by SirLakes: 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Atiku Very useless man

8 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by GeneralPulal: 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
You negotiate for power, you don't fight for it. I think Peter Obi was in a rush. When the campaign started and our PDP Governors said, 'They must produce the president among them,' he got scared and left (PDP). I didn't get scared but stood up against the Governors."

grin

No vex Atiku. Nah coward him be..

His Pandora rodents have been claiming it was wike that frustrated him out of Pdp. Now, I hope y’all can see the truth..

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by YorubaSamurai: 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
e pain them..
Tinubu pepper them ooh cheesy

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Legal001: 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
He is the biggest loser
His greed and desperation for power brought about the division in PDP which led to it’s failure in the election
PDP made a very big mistake, they doubted the capacity of Peter Obi, they thought his popularity was just in the south east , they never knew how charismatic he was

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by EmmaLege: 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
🙃🙃🙃

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Levels2(f): 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNNrvGuJ3Gw

"You negotiate for power, you don't fight for it. I think Peter Obi was in a rush. When the campaign started and our PDP Governors said, 'They must produce the president among them,' he got scared and left (PDP). I didn't get scared but stood up against the Governors."

We call on INEC to cancel all the results from Southeast as there's no election but day light rigging

Anambra state result: APC 908 LP 1,102,300

Enugu State result: APC 4,772 LP 428,640

Ebonyin State Result: APC 42,402
LP 259,738

Abia State Result: APC 8,914
LP 327,095

Imo State Result: APC 66,171 LP 352,904

Let us all keep sharing the video online both on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook respectively

To access the video search for Aanu Albert Aluko on Facebook and check his post.

30 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.