Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Fried Rice: My Favourite Food - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fried Rice: My Favourite Food (24801 Views)

The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. / What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) / What Is Your Favourite Food? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fried Rice: My Favourite Food by Abusadiq01(m): 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
I hear say fried rice wey Dem use fire wood cook dey sweet pass d wan wey Dem use Gas cook... Op shey na true
Re: Fried Rice: My Favourite Food by Maryam1234(f): 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
Yummy Rice.Please I'm selling that Red beans you used in place of kidney beans.The price is 3000 for painter.I have kidney beans as well same price kiss

Re: Fried Rice: My Favourite Food by mariahAngel(f): 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
Maryam1234:
Yummy Rice.Please I'm selling that Red beans you used in place of kidney beans.The price is 3000 for painter.I have kidney beans as well same price kiss

How's the taste?
How does one cook it? I'd love to try it.
Re: Fried Rice: My Favourite Food by Maryam1234(f): 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

How's the taste?
How does one cook it? I'd love to try it.
It tastes just like kidney beans no difference ma'am,you can cook with pressure cooker for 30 minutes or normal pot for an hour.Just little quantity and you're good to go.I sell dry peas also kiss

1 Like

Re: Fried Rice: My Favourite Food by mariahAngel(f): 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
Maryam1234:

It tastes just like kidney beans no difference ma'am,you can cook with pressure cooker for 30 minutes or normal pot for an hour.Just little quantity and you're good to go.I sell dry peas also kiss

Are you based in Lagos? I'd love to patronize you.
Re: Fried Rice: My Favourite Food by Maryam1234(f): 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
mariahAngel:

Are you based in Lagos? I'd love to patronize you.
I'm based in Niger State but I do send Load to Lagos three times in a week.You can give me a call, since it's just little thing you're buying.I will give drivers at no transport cost on you.I will be sending 5 bags of Butter beans to my customer in Ago off Isolo,Cele bus stop tomorrow.I can tell her to keep it with her until you're ready to receive it kiss
Re: Fried Rice: My Favourite Food by ufuosman(m): 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
No do me long throat oh
Re: Fried Rice: My Favourite Food by Mryacks: 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
fabulousfay:
#Madewithlove

Looks delicious �....

I like rice...any form of rice mahn
Re: Fried Rice: My Favourite Food by Chidi2022: 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
Contekbbc:
Cook your own,make we see

Happy New Month Vic....
I wish you the best in every of your endeavors...
May you find it easy in your projects over there..be safe always...
I am rooting for you....
Re: Fried Rice: My Favourite Food by Chidi2022: 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
Contekbbc:
Cook your own,make we see

Hello Victor.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) / Tomato Paste Is Not Good For Stew. Finding / Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.