Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Peter Obi In Frankfurt To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi In Frankfurt To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora (500 Views)

Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany / Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany (Pictures) / 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi In Frankfurt To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by Goodmanamen: 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
Peter obi tweeted in his verified Twitter handle:

I just arrived at the venue of the town hall meeting. -PO

#POinFrankfurt https:///U2PsiBS1iI

Re: Peter Obi In Frankfurt To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by Goodmanamen: 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
Nigeria must be great again

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Frankfurt To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by PresidObi: 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
Welcome Sir
Re: Peter Obi In Frankfurt To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by NwaNimo1(m): 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
Engage or fund raise from?

[img]https://giffiles./216/216346.gif[/img]

He needs to campaign at home.......

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Frankfurt To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by derecho(m): 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
The Eagle has landed
Re: Peter Obi In Frankfurt To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by derecho(m): 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
Campaign starts September 28
NwaNimo1:
Engage or fund raise from?

[img]https://giffiles./216/216346.gif[/img]

He needs to campaign at home.......

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Frankfurt To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by Quest7777: 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2022

Kind of personality a citizen would be proud of as his president & one that woukd garner respect from the international community. ✌️

Not someone being propped up like a kid learning to walk...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Frankfurt To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by RuddyFusion(m): 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
#PO2023
Re: Peter Obi In Frankfurt To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by gaby(m): 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
Okay na

I hope those German burgers no go roast new yam ala Ekweremadu for Obi...
Re: Peter Obi In Frankfurt To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by Think9ja(m): 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rubbish

People that will not vote

I don't blame him, I blame gullible people for giving him fake hope

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Frankfurt To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by floret23(f): 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
Like for Peter Obi

Share for Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Frankfurt To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by Pandev(m): 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
Think9ja:
Rubbish

the tactic is to create false impression that he's widely accepted, using social media. That's why someone who is not known in more than half of the 774 local governments is concerned about town hall meeting in Frankfurt and posting it on social media for attention. zombiedients will soon come and cry now. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Frankfurt To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
Think9ja:
Rubbish

Your hate for Peter Obi has rather made you very gullible to someone who brainwashed you to vote Buhari in 2015 as the best man for Nigeria.

Don't be Jealous of PO successful political outings with Nigerians home and abroad. Majority of the Educated Nigerians who know what a nation is supposed to be doing and achieve at this stage are not gullible. Even intellectuals and professional unions such as NBA, NUT, NUJ, NLC, TUC, ASUU, NUPENG, PENGASSAN etc are queuing behind Peter Obi.

So where does your own definition of gullibility come to play?

-Besides What is Tinubu always doing in France?
-Why holding meetings with people who have no PVC there?
-What's up with Mc Oluomo posting videos of white women without INEC PVC supporting BAT?

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is fast losing his political value in Nigeria.

If you like, hate PO. It won't stop him from being the most preferred candidate across 774 local governments in Nigeria in 2023.
SM will play a big role in Labour party successs in 2023.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Frankfurt To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by mike8804: 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
Victor banjo fought gallantly for the biafra,he was betrayed by biafra Gov,he led the highest counter attacked so far recorded during the biafra war,he was the main force,the commander of operation torch �,after helping biafra captured the whole of the Midwest region that consist the south south today,he was framed up by biafra outlying to over throw ojukwu, transported to enugu & executed by the biafrans,on the 19 September 1967 few days after his arrest by the people he is fighting for,benin city was retaken by nigeria troops which saw ojukwu regrets his execution. Igbos will always betray yorubas, vote wisely
Re: Peter Obi In Frankfurt To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by abobote: 12:25am On Aug 27, 2022
Thé best man for the job.
The only candidate that handles his Twitter account by himself
Re: Peter Obi In Frankfurt To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by Steven809: 1:08am On Aug 27, 2022
Peter Obi In Germany To Speak With Nigerians In Frankfurt (Full Speech)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0WCS3J7ReY
Re: Peter Obi In Frankfurt To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by LeoDeKing: 2:03am On Aug 27, 2022
Okay.

Averagely, the number in the hall is about 200.

It shows igbos are plenty in Germany.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Frankfurt To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by WonderManly(m): 2:24am On Aug 27, 2022
You see

Re: Peter Obi In Frankfurt To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by Okoroawusa: 2:52am On Aug 27, 2022
This man is not serious.... like NwaNimo1 asked, is this a fundraising?
Re: Peter Obi In Frankfurt To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by techWriter3: 4:12am On Aug 27, 2022
Nigeria must would great again
Re: Peter Obi In Frankfurt To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by Peacemaker5129(f): 4:25am On Aug 27, 2022
He should visit some prisons to meet his Okoro brothers serving different jail term in Europe countries
Re: Peter Obi In Frankfurt To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by KingOfTheDamned: 5:31am On Aug 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Okay.

Averagely, the number in the hall is about 200.

It shows igbos are plenty in Germany.

You are back again ...? Should we dance or will you try and respect yourself this time around ?

(1) (Reply)

"Why Jagaban Will Win The 2023 Election" - An Interview With A Friend (PART 1) / Topical Example Of How Tinubu Will Handle Issue If He Wins / In My Vision I Saw Bat Defeating Po After Second Ballot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.