Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Strike Deal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Strike Deal (30567 Views)

PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel / PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate / Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Strike Deal by pquaver(m): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
Obakoolex:
The small respect that Peter Obi has gathered, somebody should please warn him not to sell out again to his Fulani master.

We appreciate him as the 3rd force even tho he's coming third position in the election but we believe if he keeps at it next 8 years might be sure for him, then he can boldly say 'Emi lokan' too grin

So ndigbo like emi Lokan Abi? Shebi you see, any good thing that is not yours you condemn it, but it becomes good immediately it has to do with u.. Hmmm change dis attitude e no good else u will keep being relegated
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Strike Deal by ChuksHills(m): 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
Kwanza:
■PDP candidate to concede key cabinet, NASS positions ■Downplays calls for Ayu’s replacement

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/pdp-crisis-atiku-wike-strike-deal-2/

This people want to pocket Nigeria, they have no good intentions for the nation just their selfish ambition. You can imagine striking a deal in such a country like this. I thank God because I know PDP and APC will fail in the election.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Strike Deal by RaptObserver: 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

What if the Atiku and Wike camps reach a compromise that Okowa should resign as Atiku V.P and be replaced by Peter Obi.
If the law permits that, will it not be better for Obi since an Atiku/ Obi ticket in PDP will surely win the 2023 election while he will likely finish 3rd in the Labour party?

By law, Obi can still be a VP to Atiku... Well, let us watch cos politicians are full of intrigues
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Strike Deal by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
The problem with Nigeria is that the elite politicians share the national cake even before the election. That's what Atiku and Tinubu will do once elected. Peter Obi will not be compensating anyone
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Strike Deal by Chinjo2: 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
SamOchuko:

Very true, the APC was in power when boko haram started in 2012, they were in power when they bombed the United Nations building in Abuja, continue to deceive yourself

It is a know fact that APC imported fulani terrorist into the country prior to 2015 election with the sole aim of destabilizing the country should Jonathan win. El-rufai openly said he had paid them to stop killing. Can you contest this facts?
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Strike Deal by justmondris: 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
duro4chang:
But atimes they fail to do what they agree upon
That is what I am saying. They always fail to keep to their promises.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Strike Deal by duro4chang(m): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
justmondris:

That is what I am saying. They always fail to keep to their promises.
Hmmmmm!
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Strike Deal by Coolgent(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
SaiOba:
I don't know what We are thinking but the author made it sound like His Excellency Peter Obi will step down for Atiku OR decamp back to PDP.. That will NEVER happen in this 2023 Presidential election. I don't know if His Excellency Alhaji Atiku Abubakar wants to step down for Peter Obi but all I know is that HE Peter Obi is in this Presidential race to finish it.

Frankly speaking Mr. Peter Obi has no chance in 2023 judging by what's happening in the currently in 9ja.
His best option is to merge with Atiku
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Strike Deal by Advision: 7:32am On Aug 29, 2022
PenSniper:

Meaning the Sun newspaper is not reliable enough.

if you don't know thesun, the nation an TVC are are literally owned by APC positions (orji kalu and tinubu), then you wont know when you are being fed propaganda, because these guys did not set these media companies up because they have a flare for mass communication or an interest in developing the sector.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Strike Deal by PenSniper: 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Advision:

if you don't know thesun, the nation an TVC are are literally owned by APC positions (orji kalu and tinubu), then you wont know when you are being fed propaganda, because these guys did not set these media companies up because they have a flare for mass communication or an interest in developing the sector.

Of purse, you're right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Moves Presidential Primaries To Rivers State: Aspirants Kick / Wanted Killer Of Rivers DPO, 2baba’s Men Storm Community, Kill Five / 2023: Why Peter Obi, Tinubu Will Face Heavy Problems By Nominating Placeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.