Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,330 members, 7,850,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

Peter Obi Live With Nigerians In Frankfurt Germany - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Live With Nigerians In Frankfurt Germany (438 Views)

Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) / Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany / Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Live With Nigerians In Frankfurt Germany by favourobaro90: 12:59am On Aug 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0WCS3J7ReY
Full Video Of Mr Peter Obi in Germany:

Thank you for inviting me to this important town hall event. I am delighted to be here, in the historical City of Frankfurt, Germany. Today, I will dwell on the way forward on the problems of Nigeria.

#PeterObi ��

#POinFrankfurt

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live With Nigerians In Frankfurt Germany by marenalexander7: 1:01am On Aug 27, 2022
� I put Peter obi sticker on my gas since last 2 months after buying 1k gas...uptill now the gas never finish o�

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live With Nigerians In Frankfurt Germany by danjumaisah: 1:01am On Aug 27, 2022
There is no polling units in Germany. He better comeback and campaign athome.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live With Nigerians In Frankfurt Germany by dangerousd071: 1:01am On Aug 27, 2022
He’s addressing Biafra republic indigene in Germany

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live With Nigerians In Frankfurt Germany by carochristoper: 1:02am On Aug 27, 2022
Be wasting time there because hardly can this your audience will be at home to vote for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Live With Nigerians In Frankfurt Germany by Steven809: 1:02am On Aug 27, 2022
Keep spreading the message of our nation's rebirth around the world. We will need all hands to be on deck. Especially we will need our brothers and sisters in the diaspora to come back home with their expertise to help in rebuilding the country #UAreDoingWell#KeepItUp

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live With Nigerians In Frankfurt Germany by buksarki: 1:09am On Aug 27, 2022
danjumaisah:
even in Nigeria he still more active than others.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live With Nigerians In Frankfurt Germany by LeoDeKing: 1:51am On Aug 27, 2022
I never knew Igbos are this plenty in Germany.

From what I'm seeing, they are up to 200.
Re: Peter Obi Live With Nigerians In Frankfurt Germany by LeoDeKing: 1:57am On Aug 27, 2022
marenalexander7:
� I put Peter obi sticker on my gas since last 2 months after buying 1k gas...uptill now the gas never finish o�
One Obinna who is an inter state bus driver also told me that he put Peter obi's sticker on his 18-seater hummer bus since last 3 months after buying 5 litres of petrol into his tank. He said he has travelled from Lagos to Alaigbo and back more than 48 times and the petrol has not finished.

So I kinda agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live With Nigerians In Frankfurt Germany by WonderManly(m): 2:06am On Aug 27, 2022
You see...

Re: Peter Obi Live With Nigerians In Frankfurt Germany by YourhealthNG2(m): 2:18am On Aug 27, 2022
Peter Obi everywhere you go...

That's the kind of president Nigeria needs at this critical time..

In 2023 we need a president that will be literally everywhere supervising, scrutinising, canvassing, mobilising and building a new great and united Nigeria.

We reject any president that will once again be holed up in Aso Rock or hijacked by cabals..

Proudly Obidient

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live With Nigerians In Frankfurt Germany by OfoIgbo: 4:28am On Aug 27, 2022
danjumaisah:

Campaign season has not started. You want INEC to disqualify him
Re: Peter Obi Live With Nigerians In Frankfurt Germany by Channel54: 4:31am On Aug 27, 2022
danjumaisah:

Are you jealous of him because your half dead candidate lacks energy to travel at every beck and call?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live With Nigerians In Frankfurt Germany by Channel54: 4:31am On Aug 27, 2022
YourhealthNG2:
Peter Obi everywhere you go...

That's the kind of president Nigeria needs at this critical time..

In 2023 we need a president that will be literally everywhere supervising, scrutinising, canvassing, mobilising and building a new great and united Nigeria.

We reject any president that will once again be holed up in Aso Rock or hijacked by cabals..

Proudly Obidient

I admire his energy and doggedness.
Re: Peter Obi Live With Nigerians In Frankfurt Germany by aylive02(m): 5:06am On Aug 27, 2022
danjumaisah:
. Do we have in France where agbado leader went to?

(1) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Will Not Be President In 2023. / Stop The Killing Of Farmers In Southern Taraba / PDP Chieftain Defects To APC In Danko/wasagu LGA, Kebbi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.