Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany (22460 Views)

Just Saw Peter Obi's Address-wow! / Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany (Pictures) / Highlight Of Governor Ugwuanyi's 5 Year Term In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by Moh247: 6:39am On Aug 27, 2022
The new Lamidi Kanu
Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by sencekompis: 6:40am On Aug 27, 2022
IPOB & ASSOCIATES = OBITUARY say noooo to them

1 Like

Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by Owopariola001: 6:40am On Aug 27, 2022
Tisi901:
wink

This face looks familiar

He fit be MNK's brother. cheesy cheesy
Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by sencekompis: 6:40am On Aug 27, 2022
Say no to IPOB and OBITUARY
Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by iamme1234(m): 6:41am On Aug 27, 2022
This man just wasted his time to Germany

None of those people he is talking to

Can ever come here to vote.

He should go to borno to address people.

He can contest come 20 years to come when he has gained the full momentum and popularity of all people

Not just Igbo popularity

He should go back to Anambra and join unknown gun men.

3 Likes

Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by mikess: 6:41am On Aug 27, 2022
Tisi901:
wink

This face looks familiar

IPig Leader you mean ? �

1 Like

Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by HDMax: 6:42am On Aug 27, 2022
Hope the people in Germany will vote in this forthcoming election
Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by Mrkindness: 6:42am On Aug 27, 2022
The name Peter Obi is giving afonja Muslims hbp

5 Likes

Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by Bobloco: 6:43am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:
The NDLEA needs to test Peter when he arrives!

Dude is riding on one expensive never seen hard-drugs!

How do you just wake-up and believe that you stand a chance with a political god !

I did a 78 hour research to phantom what could have inspired such beliefs, and all I arrived at was HARD-DRUGS

When a man starts believing in impossibilities, he is into substances that's not healthy

The only person that needs to be tested by NDLEA is no other than the globally recognised Chicago Drug lord Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by sencekompis: 6:44am On Aug 27, 2022
Horrible TRIBE jealous TRIBE underdeveloped TRIBE, economy migrants TRIBE bunch of criminals. Tueee.

3 Likes

Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by sencekompis: 6:45am On Aug 27, 2022
Obi ko oloshi ni. omo eran
Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by DesignMaestro(m): 6:46am On Aug 27, 2022
Tisi901:
wink

This face looks familiar
He looks like someone locked up somewhere in Abuja grin

Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by Allashamu: 6:46am On Aug 27, 2022
The most reason why they're fighting this erudite,is his manifesto of reducing cost of governance,from all this selfish politicians that are only there for there pockets..stealing common man futures and that of his generations to come..

Na after 2023 election i go know where really Nigeria destiny lies..

Even Peter didn't win,at least he gave lots of common citizen hopes..

8 Likes

Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by ezegold4we: 6:50am On Aug 27, 2022
Peter Obi is the only Reasonable and responsible presidential candidate for Better Nigeria in 2023,

We will never beg or convince any urchin's or religious and ethnic bigot to vote Obi,

My Joy is that,if we make Another mistake like we did in 2015 and 2019, we will all pay the price together,

I will only advice u to apply your common sense,drop your Ethnic and religious sentiments and vote wisely.

7 Likes

Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by casualobserver: 6:50am On Aug 27, 2022
SMGGroup:
The election should have been between Peter Obi and Osibanjo. But our erudite scholars gave us something else. Now only Obi Is on the ballot.

Vote Obi for president

Actually both would have been disasters. It is quite worrisome the criteria Nigerians use in picking leaders. We dodged a bullet with Osinbajo and by Gods grace Obi will not smell Aso rock.

Osinbajo would be a good diplomat, Ambassador or Attorney general/minister of Justice and The best position for Obi is head of EFCC, secretary to the govt, comptroller of customs or something like that. Neither can run Nigeria both have a mediocre record in governance/public administration/leadership.

1 Like

Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by Olohunofero: 6:54am On Aug 27, 2022
Ndigbo group in Germany

1 Like

Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by legallyminded: 6:55am On Aug 27, 2022
Throwback:
Peter Obi almost fooled us that he was our last chance, only for us to realise he was a one chance.

A typical political prostitute who pretended he was a Saint. A desperate ticket hunter who has now graduated to structure hunting.

If he likes, let him carry Babangida and Gowon and invoke the spirit of Abacha to help him beg Wicked Wike for structures, we will note vote him.

We Nigerian youths have woken from our slumber and will vote wisely for those who have the track record of performance and innovative brilliance.

As for this one chance Semifinalist, the campaign is over.

Cry me a river bro grin

5 Likes

Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by legallyminded: 6:55am On Aug 27, 2022
casualobserver:

Actually both would have been disasters. It is quite worrisome the criteria Nigerians use in picking leaders. We dodged a bullet with Osinbajo and by Gods grace Obi will not smell Aso rock.

Osinbajo would be a good diplomat, Ambassador or Attorney general/minister of Justice and The best position for Obi is head of EFCC, secretary to the govt, comptroller of customs or something like that. Neither can run Nigeria both have a mediocre record in governance/public administration/leadership.

Your opinion though

2 Likes

Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by Amarabae(f): 6:56am On Aug 27, 2022
I love Obi and I believe he will make a sound President.
But this election is a battle for reasonable Nigerians to flush out APC, only Atiku has the sagacity to do that.
Don't worry, when Atiku/Okowa wins, PDP will merge with LP and Obi will be the Education minister in due to take over from Atiku.
Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by KingOfTheDamned: 6:57am On Aug 27, 2022
Moh247:
The new Lamidi Kanu

This thug is here again grin

1 Like

Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by Elidrisy20: 6:58am On Aug 27, 2022
Tisi901:
wink

This face looks familiar
it looks like Mazi Nsofor kelechi grin
Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by StealthGuy(m): 6:59am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:

How do you just wake-up and believe that you stand a chance with a political god !

I did a 78 hour research to phantom what could have inspired such beliefs, and all I arrived at was HARD-DRUGS

When a man starts believing in impossibilities, he is into substances that's not healthy
grin grin

I first thought it was just to know how he managed to keep his schedules but you mentioned drugs.

Fear God.

A a self motivated man is almost unstoppable.

Win/Lose, learn this today.
Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by DOTian: 7:00am On Aug 27, 2022
Tisi901:
wink

This face looks familiar
The "Onyendu"?
Lol
Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by Pityoobi: 7:02am On Aug 27, 2022
Tisi901:
wink

This face looks familiar
Abi dey don release their IPOB leader. Biafra business in Germany. He took his lies and desperation abroad .

OBI and Biafra are one entity, inseparable, bunch of treacherous individuals. Lovers of Biafra, don't be fooled, they don't love Nigeria, they all call it Zoo (when did the sudden love begins?) . Zoogerians pretending like Nigerians.

Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by Lightorder: 7:02am On Aug 27, 2022
buksarki:
Any body that said to you that Tinubu build Lagos is an illiterate. Lagos State was a capital of Nigeria for 77yrs, most of development was concentrated in Lagos than any state, all the foreign embassies and companies was there, The only functional seaport and International Airport has being there even before Tinubu becomes Governor. The Lagos allocation is double or triple that of Anambra State. The whole 8yrs of Tinubu as a Governor he did not build anything new , he only pointing fingers to achievements of his successors and federal government. Abuja is just 30yrs what other state aside Lagos you can compare in terms of infrastructures.
Not everyone on NL is a dummy. We already know. Tinubu built Lagos my foot. Was it not Funsho Williams that was supposed to be governor then ? Who was Tinubu then ?

1 Like

Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by Mcmichaelin1: 7:03am On Aug 27, 2022
BAT 100 percent
Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by Mcmichaelin1: 7:05am On Aug 27, 2022
Lightorder:
Not everyone on NL is a dummy. We already know. Tinubu built Lagos my foot. Was it not Funsho Williams that was supposed to be governor then ? Who was Tinubu then ?
What’s your discipline?
What do you know about Tinubu
Let’s juxtapose together with your man
Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by stoodid: 7:06am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Afofungbemu
Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by Burruchaga71(m): 7:07am On Aug 27, 2022
Tisi901:
wink

This face looks familiar
Yeah, he's one of the guys that beat ekweremmadu in Germany

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads / Ibe Kachikwu Visits Exxonmobil Headquarters (Photos) / Elections Postponement: The Implications On The Common Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.