Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany (22454 Views)

Just Saw Peter Obi's Address-wow! / Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany (Pictures) / Highlight Of Governor Ugwuanyi's 5 Year Term In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by adebwalex(m): 7:12am On Aug 27, 2022
Tisi901:
wink

This face looks familiar

'Nnamdi Junior Brother grin grin
Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by Dubemski: 7:12am On Aug 27, 2022
jrusky:
Ipigs in Germany your secret boss came to pay homage? We got ya.

Disposal don't win rlection in Nigeria.

Inconsequential.

Condom would have been better in your case!
Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by yudee233: 7:15am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:
The NDLEA needs to test Peter when he arrives!

Dude is riding on one expensive never seen hard-drugs!

How do you just wake-up and believe that you stand a chance with a political god !

Your user name says it all. Please go treat thyself
I did a 78 hour research to phantom what could have inspired such beliefs, and all I arrived at was HARD-DRUGS

When a man starts believing in impossibilities, he is into substances that's not healthy
Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by Biafranodogwu55: 7:20am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:
The NDLEA needs to test Peter when he arrives!

Dude is riding on one expensive never seen hard-drugs!

How do you just wake-up and believe that you stand a chance with a political god !

I did a 78 hour research to phantom what could have inspired such beliefs, and all I arrived at was HARD-DRUGS

When a man starts believing in impossibilities, he is into substances that's not healthy
YINMU

Go chop breakfast na wetin dey worry you

Everything is possible under the sun and as for Hon.PO aso rock is 75% acquired for him by "WE OBIDIENTS".
Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by middex: 7:20am On Aug 27, 2022
SMGGroup:
The election should have been between Peter Obi and Osibanjo. But our erudite scholars gave us something else. Now only Obi Is on the ballot.

Vote Obi for president

Vote for your OBi. Don't kill yourself for others.
Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by Okhuadams(m): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLUzGwAUxH8

IGBERETV report

Highlights Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany (Photos, Video)

https://igberetvnews.com/1426978/highlights-peter-obis-address-nigerians-frankfurt-germany-photos-video/
the voting is here not in Germany
Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:24am On Aug 27, 2022
Tisi901:
wink

This face looks familiar

Funny, I also thought it was Kanu... Lol
Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by walozanga(m): 7:26am On Aug 27, 2022
They have started crying again. Zoombies
Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by Demolakay: 7:29am On Aug 27, 2022
Owopariola001:

Is he also hoping to employ "50 million youths?"

I thought Zombedients don't support that.

Hehehe. Obi is not only lying, he has started copying campaign points. cheesy cheesy

He didn't say he will employ 50million youths, nd feed Dem wit Àgbàdo nd Cassava.. It was ur Jagaban dat said DAT���
Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by kingyakos: 7:29am On Aug 27, 2022
jrusky:

Inconsequential.

Ur useless old 86yrs rag called BAT should come out in person and address Nigerians like other presidential candidate are doing.

1 Like

Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by Trymeagain: 7:30am On Aug 27, 2022
Throwback:
Peter Obi almost fooled us that he was our last chance, only for us to realise he was a one chance.

A typical political prostitute who pretended he was a Saint. A desperate ticket hunter who has now graduated to structure hunting.

If he likes, let him carry Babangida and Gowon and invoke the spirit of Abacha to help him beg Wicked Wike for structures, we will note vote him.

We Nigerian youths have woken from our slumber and will vote wisely for those who have the track record of performance and innovative brilliance.

As for this one chance Semifinalist, the campaign is over.

Oga na only u oh... you are not speaking for Nigerian youths

2 Likes

Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by Obidient4life3: 7:31am On Aug 27, 2022
SMGGroup:
The election should have been between Peter Obi and Osibanjo. But our erudite scholars gave us something else. Now only Obi Is on the ballot.

Vote Obi for president

God is a perfect planner. If Osibanjo was on ballot Atiku would have won.

1 Like

Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by ofwest47(m): 7:33am On Aug 27, 2022
Peter Obi ( OF_ I BEFORE OTHERS COURTESY OF ZIK) carrying looted Anambra moneys to go and campaign in Germany and yet some brainless I Before Others courtesy of Zik are still saying Yes, despite the fact that they know he can not even get 5% in Anambra come 2023 .
Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by olisaEze(m): 7:34am On Aug 27, 2022
You see that last sentence "we will cut the cost of governance", that is the reason so many are against this man! It is only in Nigeria that people tick the occupation box of a form with 'politics' because they have been successful at nothing else in life but political loyalty! Without Naija’s brand of politics, many so called 'big men' are nothing but empty barrels of corruption! Distance them from looting na, and I guarantee you that within a year they’ll be practically begging to feed because they can’t survive the way u & I on these same streetz have been surviving!

1 Like

Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by kodab: 7:38am On Aug 27, 2022
I observe nnamdi kanu
Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by Spain007(m): 7:45am On Aug 27, 2022
Tisi901:
wink

This face looks familiar

He is everywhere.
Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by Freksy(m): 7:45am On Aug 27, 2022
Throwback:
Peter Obi almost fooled us that he was our last chance, only for us to realise he was a one chance.

A typical political prostitute who pretended he was a Saint. A desperate ticket hunter who has now graduated to structure hunting.

If he likes, let him carry Babangida and Gowon and invoke the spirit of Abacha to help him beg Wicked Wike for structures, we will note vote him.

We Nigerian youths have woken from our slumber and will vote wisely for those who have the track record of performance and innovative brilliance.

As for this one chance Semifinalist, the campaign is over.

Who and where are there? The ones massively supporting Peter Obi nationwide?

I know you are kidding!

2 Likes

Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by blizzers(m): 7:49am On Aug 27, 2022
jrusky:

Inconsequential.

BATists aren’t only foolish clowns but stark illiterates….
Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by Taribizy(m): 7:50am On Aug 27, 2022
This is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria. Love him, honour him, pray for him, obey him. Peter Obi lead by God can take us where we ought to be in the comity of nations smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by Okwyjesus(m): 7:51am On Aug 27, 2022
Tisi901:
wink

This face looks familiar

It's not a sin if OBI can quench the boiling anger of diasporal lgbos.

Anybody can say anything. We just want peace

1 Like

Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by Chicastle: 7:52am On Aug 27, 2022
Let me go start practicing mathematics again incase p.o wins
Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by Boyooosa(m): 7:53am On Aug 27, 2022
Tisi901:
wink

This face looks familiar

Shey in Nigeria or in Germany
Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by Taribizy(m): 7:53am On Aug 27, 2022
Spain007:

He is everywhere.

Peter Obi all the way. See his energy, this man will work vehemently for our good. I am proudly Obidient

1 Like

Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by Lightorder: 7:59am On Aug 27, 2022
Mcmichaelin1:

What’s your discipline?
What do you know about Tinubu
Let’s juxtapose together with your man
Juxtaposing darkness against light
Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by DSC7: 8:08am On Aug 27, 2022
God Bless Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by Advocate500: 8:11am On Aug 27, 2022
jrusky:

Inconsequential.
no kill yourself because of Nigeria politics, election will come and go ,a winner will emerged, irrespective of who emerged your life will continue to evolve.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by saintrow1: 8:14am On Aug 27, 2022
Nigerians or ibos please be specific
Empty seats as usual
Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by Chidex50(m): 8:15am On Aug 27, 2022
Tisi901:
wink

This face looks familiar
Small girl like you sounding tribalistic and hateful like your father. What a shame!
Re: Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany by Alawode01(m): 8:21am On Aug 27, 2022
Biafra president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kaduna Airstrike misfire: Senators donate December Salaries (N109m) To Victims / Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads / Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.