Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Man In Hospital After Fighting Leopard Escaped From National Park (PHOTOS) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man In Hospital After Fighting Leopard Escaped From National Park (PHOTOS) (478 Views)

Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) / 4-year-old Indian Girl Killed In Leopard Attack (Picture) / Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man In Hospital After Fighting Leopard Escaped From National Park (PHOTOS) by VirtueTaiwo01: 7:56am On Aug 27, 2022
Man in hospital after fighting leopard escaped from National park (PHOTOS)

“I stared death in the eyes. I stood with my fists clenched, ready to punch like a boxer. I told myself one of us had to die.” These are the heroic words of Ndumiso Mona who battled with a stray leopard that allegedly escaped from the Kruger National Park (KNP). Standing on the stoep of his partially built home in the village of Matsulu in the Mbombela Local Municipality in Mpumalanga, the young man dressed in work overalls, grey socks and sandals recounted his ordeal that played out mid-morning on 21 July. “I was hanging out outside a local shop with friends when we heard about a stray leopard roaming near my home. My instincts told me to run home. I was worried about my two siblings, who were at primary school,” he said while clinching his fists like a boxer.

Read details in link below

https://livetimesng.com/man-lands-in-hospital-after-fighting-leopard-that-escaped-from-national-park-photos/

Re: Man In Hospital After Fighting Leopard Escaped From National Park (PHOTOS) by blazingblender(m): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2022
Damn
Strong fighter
But I ain't doing this
But na the leopard punch am for eye??
Re: Man In Hospital After Fighting Leopard Escaped From National Park (PHOTOS) by muyico(m): 8:06am On Aug 27, 2022
Samson of ours times

1 Like

Re: Man In Hospital After Fighting Leopard Escaped From National Park (PHOTOS) by justicechichex: 8:15am On Aug 27, 2022
The man is a hero in that country.. He needs to be celebrated coz that was no easy feat.

Personally, dunno if i would be able to do that.
Re: Man In Hospital After Fighting Leopard Escaped From National Park (PHOTOS) by advanceDNA: 8:35am On Aug 27, 2022
Lies..

.samson was a lie in the bible...how come this is truth..
Re: Man In Hospital After Fighting Leopard Escaped From National Park (PHOTOS) by Wawelexy(m): 8:37am On Aug 27, 2022
That swelling eyes looks like effects of punches and I don't think leopard will throw punches, they would rather tear your flesh...

(1) (Reply)

5weeks Male Boerbel Puppies Available For Sale, Deworm And Vaccinated / German Shepherd Pups Up For New Home / Boerbull For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.