Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle (62063 Views)

Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions / South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions / Gorillas Pose For Selfies With Anti-poaching Rangers In Congo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by DonCrack: 11:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
How many of us would go on a tour with a lion in the jungle.

Two Lions were seen taking some tourists and park rangers on a tour in the jungle.

This is quite uncommon, as when we don't get to see this kind of stuff all the time.

How many of us would actually agree to this kind of tour?

Watch the video below

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2aK_yJHveu/?igshid=vm49wubq192e

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/09/lions-seen-taking-tourists-and-park-rangers-on-a-tour-in-the-jungle.html

3 Likes

Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by majamajic(m): 12:03am On Sep 15, 2019
are the Lions real ?

148 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by nofuckz(m): 12:10am On Sep 15, 2019
buhari's 100mnaires dey see bush meat right there. lemme com n be going #lazyhungryyut

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by DonCrack: 12:32am On Sep 15, 2019
More

Watch the video HERE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by BlessedNuel: 11:22am On Sep 15, 2019
This can only happen in Nollywood grin

If you need Pure Original Honey Kindly call or whatsapp me on the number attached to my signature below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by mhktaryan: 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
Is God not wonderful

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by IMASTEX: 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
It will be fun when they show you the jungle

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by Crazeworld(m): 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
When I still value my life? cool

I'm available for your online documents and Print-out Slips. Check my signature

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by mubbyone(m): 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by Moreoffaith(m): 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
Juju stick.

If them born any of them well make e drop that stick, lunch don ready be that.

61 Likes

Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by Toks2008(m): 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
JESU!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
Technically, They have been tamed and teeth removed so they just lion by name but their nature has been altered. Same as a horse, A horse is a very wild animal but after taming the bros, they use him for transportation and sports.

DISTRESS SALES DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by Toluabigr8(m): 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
Toothless Lion

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by Olanipekun1: 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
wink
trust me animals don't harm those that they feel safe in their hands
that's the level of trust they have for those rangers and knew that they'll allow anything to happen to them

BTW
lions are not that aggressive to humans and don't even eat humans
they can only hurt you if they feel threatened by your presence

i love cats cool

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by ala234crity(m): 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
1 life
Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by tstx(m): 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bloggers can twist headlines eh..
Tufiakwa

Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by Cantonese: 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
Ahhhhhhhhhh e re kere! Back to the sender ni.
Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by biosystech: 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
majamajic:
are the Lions real ?
They are. Watched the video on Twitter yesterday. Heck, the lady there who was the last looked like she was scanning for escape route. grin

5 Likes

Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by gmaribel(m): 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
It's one thing to take them on a tour, it's another thing if they returned�

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by ginaeve: 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
The person that removed all of the lion's teeth, that person is wicked.

A lion that does not bite, can that one be called a lion? That is nothing but a useless, toothless lion.

4 Likes

Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by gozmok1(m): 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
oga i no do again

1 Like

Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by tstx(m): 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
mhktaryan:
Is God not wonderful
Are you Senseless ?

1 Like

Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by davillian(m): 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
I know I would walk beside these kings and Queen's of Africa.
I love animals I love lions.

1 Like

Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by madenigga(m): 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
The lions don chop belly full.
A hungry man is an angry man, just as a hungry lion is an angry lion.

No go try am with this type here spotted in Benue

6 Likes

Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by Mplify(m): 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hunger don wire this one's... I'm sure them no even get strength to roar not to talk of bite

3 Likes

Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by ZombieTAMER: 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
must be SA...

all the lions in Nigeria are inside the stomach

Buhari legacies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by DSoj(m): 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nothing in this world will make me be part of this. NOTHING.
Lion that can change it for U shap shap. Abeg abeg abeg.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by Ilerioluwa02: 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
Me... layee lipsrsealed

I guess the lions aren't hungry though
Re: Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle by Topmaike007(m): 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
Gather here if you think it is photoshop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Net Caught This Beautiful Kingfisher At My Pond Today (Photo) / My Rott's Naughty Behavior: I Need Advice Please / Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.