Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site (24079 Views)

Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler / David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster / Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by GardenOfGod(m): 10:02am On Aug 27, 2022
Indeed no one that supports APC and Tinubu would not look and sound and act stupid... Its a truism.
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by descarado: 10:03am On Aug 27, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

You are either a Tinubu supporter or delusional.. firstly I wasn't making fun of people with disabilities learn to not have tunnel vision.

Secondly read the quote below and comprehend it , NO ONE IS AS TOXIC NEGATIVE AGGRESSIVE AND BULLIES LIKE TINUBU SUPPORTERS

A MAN WHO IS NOT CAPABLE OF BEING AS COLD AND BRUTAL AS HIS ENEMY HAS PREPARED HIS OWN DEATH.
Still insulting.
Obi is a man of peace. I repeat, insulting people won't get obi the needed votes.
Because tinubu supportes are crude, that means you must be crude? Where is the change?
Bunkum. Obi can't win with igbo votes alone. Know that. Also, they rile you up to attack them and turn around and say you are not accommodating.
Do things differently.
You wanna yab , yab with style.
I'm sure you didn't go through my post history before typing this rubbish.
Marketing a politician or not, your antecedents is who you are.

Come down from your high horse and learn how to combine words objectively and still hit the desired mark.
Rushing to type with pent up emotion don't get you anywhere.

There are obi ardent supporters who are proven to be yoruba. They do better jobs than you guys. Go and read their posts and see their punchlines. I learn all i need to learn about yoruba and tinubu through them. Some tinubu camp have apealed to some of them in yoruba language but they didnt bulge. Actually, non igbo obi supporters are the ones marketing him very effectively especially yoruba people. Don't just comment here, be an observer. They are the ones exposing tinubu and his people which is what is needed not hauling insults up and down. Igbo people is on the mantra of its our turn. Oh, I am igbo in case you don’t know as you have not read any of my posts and 100% obi supporter.

As I have not insulted you back, has it removed anything from me?
Did it stop me from telling you my mind?
Gragra for nothing.

This journalist that's exposing everything tinubu is a yoruba man. He is not igbo. Has done more than anybody that's campaigning for obi. Do you know how much he has been offered?

Think twice before you type again.
Emotional tantrum don't win election.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by Allisgud: 10:06am On Aug 27, 2022
Peter Obi said it,so many fake people pretending to be obidient,ur yanshes will be open
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by Proudlyomonna: 10:06am On Aug 27, 2022
We know the truth already.
Come 2023 we will retire this old desperate sick men with their evil Apc and pdp agenda.
Obidiati is the goal.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by Amarabae(f): 10:06am On Aug 27, 2022
Am I suprised?
Nop
Tinubu can never win this election.
Atiku Abubakar is our next President insallah
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by CSTRR: 10:08am On Aug 27, 2022
Don't say you were not told.

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by udemzyudex(m): 10:12am On Aug 27, 2022
Ayodeoba:
everything about obi is fake and and full of lies

Another bot
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by OPICANTO2223: 10:13am On Aug 27, 2022
This Afunjaaaa self. Is the trube a curse to Africa or not?. Tribe da gat naija stock in mud wi negative politikal idea. Povati stricken n yet ready to go d wrong away again. Afunjaas, i dub my cap
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by perez100: 10:14am On Aug 27, 2022
Everything about Tinubu is fake. Those that surrounds him are fake. Tinubu"s certificates are fake, his education fake, his name fake, his age fake, his home town fake.

The only real things about Tinubu are: Drug baron is real, criminal minded person real, greed real, desperation to rule Nigeria real, he is a liar real.

How can a sane country contemplate voting a liar and drug baron? All negative things will be legit if someone like Tinubu is allowed to rule Nigeria. God forbid that Nigeria will move from fry pan to fire
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by baretalk: 10:15am On Aug 27, 2022
Stupid asylum seeker cheesy

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by Minjim: 10:17am On Aug 27, 2022
Certainly, someone has paid this guy to attack APC.

Everything he tweets is to attack APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by moyosore32: 10:20am On Aug 27, 2022
Difrent:

History will also remember him for clearing the air on the allegations that he was denied asylum by Britain and the reason he gave for seeking asylum is because of Nigerian anti gay law.
You cant be the only one throwing allegations at people and calling it investigative journalism.

Just like most PO supporters na only them sabi everything.....ITK
They can never go wrong
Only their opinion is right

Una eye go clear come February.
David's own disgrace will come before year end once campaign starts
He think say na only him get access to confidential information, by the time he gets exposed he will deceive gullibles that all the facts are coming out because he doesn't support a particular candidate.

I only see ds set of obituary folks on the internet, never met a single one of dem in pesin befor...
So all their itk na for this internet e end

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by Vickym1(f): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2022
Healthquest:
Mumu, because those news are truth, it pains you
She has no reason to hide her identity that's why, if the intent ws for useless things or fraudulent ofcus but she is open knowingfully well the report are work of investigation not like your own that uses google to fetch files den decieve your gullibles in d name of investigative journalist.

Some useless idiot will hail for ds but doesn't know domain identities are not hidden and anyone can get it without a request.
To dem, you've done something extraordinary but to people who.has brain, we know that is what is feeding you.

Ur Waterloo is here by d time ur crook fails com feb and u see no allownace again.
At least u r stil useful 4 dem but in meantime.d resources will dry up, nobody will send u again.

Gullibles n his urchins
Y then did she lock her account and deactivate her fb if truly what she posts are true?
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by CSTRR: 10:22am On Aug 27, 2022
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by Geenosko: 10:22am On Aug 27, 2022
Apc supporters will always look for ways to defend the indefensible.
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by macrodata(m): 10:23am On Aug 27, 2022
Healthquest:
Mumu, because those news are truth, it pains you
She has no reason to hide her identity that's why, if the intent ws for useless things or fraudulent ofcus but she is open knowingfully well the report are work of investigation not like your own that uses google to fetch files den decieve your gullibles in d name of investigative journalist.

Some useless idiot will hail for ds but doesn't know domain identities are not hidden and anyone can get it without a request.
To dem, you've done something extraordinary but to people who.has brain, we know that is what is feeding you.

Ur Waterloo is here by d time ur crook fails com feb and u see no allownace again.
At least u r stil useful 4 dem but in meantime.d resources will dry up, nobody will send u again.

Gullibles n his urchins
drink some water & get paracetamol. You will need it.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by Geenosko: 10:27am On Aug 27, 2022
descarado:

Still insulting.
Obi is a man of peace. I repeat, insulting people won't get obi the needed votes.
Because tinubu supportes are crude, that means you must be crude? Where is the change?
Bunkum. Obi can't win with igbo votes alone. Know that. Also, they rile you up to attack them and turn around and say you are not accommodating.
Do things differently.
You wanna yab , yab with style.
I'm sure you didn't go through my post history before typing this rubbish.
Marketing a politician or not, your antecedents is who you are.

Come down from your high horse and learn how to combine words objectively and still hit the desired mark.
Rushing to type with pent up emotion don't get you anywhere.

There are obi ardent supporters who are proven to be yoruba. They do better jobs than you guys. Go and read their posts and see their punchlines. I learn all i need to learn about yoruba and tinubu through them. Some tinubu camp have apealed to some of them in yoruba language but they didnt bulge. Actually, non igbo obi supporters are the ones marketing him very effectively especially yoruba people. Don't just comment here, be an observer. They are the ones exposing tinubu and his people which is what is needed not hauling insults up and down. Igbo people is on the mantra of its our turn. Oh, I am igbo in case you don’t know as you have not read any of my posts and 100% obi supporter.

As I have not insulted you back, has it removed anything from me?
Did it stop me from telling you my mind?
Gragra for nothing.

This journalist that's exposing everything tinubu is a yoruba man. He is not igbo. Has done more than anybody that's campaigning for obi. Do you know how much he has been offered?

Think twice before you type again.
Emotional tantrum don't win election.

When I see points about insults not winning elections, I remember circa 2015.

APC supporters were the most vile and rabid and no one really saw anything wrong then o

Now it comes to Peter obi's supporters, they are being cautioned.

Unlike 2015, now one party has monopoly of madness or insult. If they are insulted or ridiculed, they don't turn the other cheek.

They respond with equal force and a lirru extra.
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by Kingzeez10: 10:28am On Aug 27, 2022
Esseite:

Seems you are new to Nairaland 2022 presidential campaign..
Is it hidden now ? Mumu
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by Gbeng30(m): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2022
I'm not surprised when you are supporting yekini you will always be drag to the mud and look stupid because everything about bat is fake and fraudulent...just receive sense and save your generation from political slavery
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by ElSudani: 10:30am On Aug 27, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Facts grin

They are all over the forum... Their extremely low IQ and handicapped cognitive ability is so apparent it's a shame indeed.

Tinubu hired a legion of down syndrome patients to campaign for him grin

Can you believe these re.tard.s! Wonders shall never end. Here are a bunch of zombies hyping up a failed governor who was impeached twice for incompetence.
A candidate with no record of achievements for eight long and they actually think they are smart. Incredible!

You are supporting a guy who is promising a production based economy when he is still one of the largest importers of consumer goods into Nigeria and you call yourself smart?
Na real wah o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by Pityoobi: 10:31am On Aug 27, 2022
Zoombidients and Zoogerians knows themselves and the stupidity they are promoting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by tolulope967: 10:31am On Aug 27, 2022
OoOo...
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by zaki2: 10:33am On Aug 27, 2022
Throwback:
The Peter Obi attack dog has spoken.

As always, the Journalist who travelled abroad to learn cuss words as his own better education, is compelled to use such words to communicate his underlining psychological disfunction.

Like the Kenyan twitter candidate lost despite all the aggression by a similar twitter attack dog, so will Peter Obi come a distant 3rd place - a true Semifinalist.
And what difference will that make if he comes third place? will it erase the fact that you guys are purveyors of fake news, exreme propagandist and desperate for power without recourse to what will be of benefit to Nigerians? You did worst when selling Buhari to Nigerians, now how market? Tinubu will be worst. we will be here to remind you tribal warlords how far? Agbacho oso aguo miles. cool
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by GreenCovering: 10:33am On Aug 27, 2022
sad

Hundeyin is encouraging his supporters to employ violence to intimidate other influencers who are against him.

I don't see him ending well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by Chukist247: 10:34am On Aug 27, 2022
airminem:
You say because you
liked and respected Obi as a person, and want me to believe that you, David was acting in good faith with your right senses
stop this, just go ahead and proof him wrong..... Why supporting falsehood? Can you hire a pathological lire to handle your company?
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by Channel54: 10:35am On Aug 27, 2022
etrouble:

If you are not dumb yourself, then you will be in your village which is better than Lagos instead of selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges.

when 1diots write,you smell their folly from a distance. Lagos was the former capital and largely a no man's land.Tinubu never built lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Days To Campaigns Flag-Off: APC Governors, Ministers Lobby Tinubu / Maryam-Mairo Tambuwal Helps Man & Son Attacked By Thugs In Sokoto. PICS / Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Yemi Osinbajo's 60th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.