Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site (24011 Views)

Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler / David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster / Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by KingOfTheDamned: 10:39am On Aug 27, 2022
ElSudani:

Can you believe these re.tard.s! Wonders shall never end. Here are a bunch of zombies hyping up a failed governor who was impeached twice for incompetence.
A candidate with no record of achievements for eight long and they actually think they are smart. Incredible!

You are supporting a guy who is promising a production based economy when he is still one of the largest importers of consumer goods into Nigeria and you call yourself smart?
Na real wah o.

See this Tinubu hooligan

E pain am.. cry more tears

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by lilbarracuda(m): 10:39am On Aug 27, 2022
Healthquest:
Mumu, because those news are truth, it pains you
She has no reason to hide her identity that's why, if the intent ws for useless things or fraudulent ofcus but she is open knowingfully well the report are work of investigation not like your own that uses google to fetch files den decieve your gullibles in d name of investigative journalist.

Some useless idiot will hail for ds but doesn't know domain identities are not hidden and anyone can get it without a request.
To dem, you've done something extraordinary but to people who.has brain, we know that is what is feeding you.

Ur Waterloo is here by d time ur crook fails com feb and u see no allownace again.
At least u r stil useful 4 dem but in meantime.d resources will dry up, nobody will send u again.

Gullibles n his urchins

Easy tiger!!!!!!
Your agbado awaits you.
You've done well for yourself and your master
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by goodheart01: 10:40am On Aug 27, 2022
Throwback:
The Peter Obi attack dog has spoken.

As always, the Journalist who travelled abroad to learn cuss words as his own better education, is compelled to use such words to communicate his underlining psychological disfunction.

Like the Kenyan twitter candidate lost despite all the aggression by a similar twitter attack dog, so will Peter Obi come a distant 3rd place - a true Semifinalist.

As usual for every Tinubu supporter, u ended up sounding foolish
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by KingOfTheDamned: 10:40am On Aug 27, 2022
descarado:

Still insulting.
Obi is a man of peace. I repeat, insulting people won't get obi the needed votes.
Because tinubu supportes are crude, that means you must be crude? Where is the change?
Bunkum. Obi can't win with igbo votes alone. Know that. Also, they rile you up to attack them and turn around and say you are not accommodating.
Do things differently.
You wanna yab , yab with style.
I'm sure you didn't go through my post history before typing this rubbish.
Marketing a politician or not, your antecedents is who you are.

Come down from your high horse and learn how to combine words objectively and still hit the desired mark.
Rushing to type with pent up emotion don't get you anywhere.

There are obi ardent supporters who are proven to be yoruba. They do better jobs than you guys. Go and read their posts and see their punchlines. I learn all i need to learn about yoruba and tinubu through them. Some tinubu camp have apealed to some of them in yoruba language but they didnt bulge. Actually, non igbo obi supporters are the ones marketing him very effectively especially yoruba people. Don't just comment here, be an observer. They are the ones exposing tinubu and his people which is what is needed not hauling insults up and down. Igbo people is on the mantra of its our turn. Oh, I am igbo in case you don’t know as you have not read any of my posts and 100% obi supporter.

As I have not insulted you back, has it removed anything from me?
Did it stop me from telling you my mind?
Gragra for nothing.

This journalist that's exposing everything tinubu is a yoruba man. He is not igbo. Has done more than anybody that's campaigning for obi. Do you know how much he has been offered?

Think twice before you type again.
Emotional tantrum don't win election.

You clearly didn't understand my message
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by higgs: 10:41am On Aug 27, 2022
Even before this revelation, I already knew that the PAC had set up a strong disinformation operation against Peter Obi/Datti and their supporters.
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by Channel54: 10:41am On Aug 27, 2022
ElSudani:

Can you believe these re.tard.s! Wonders shall never end. Here are a bunch of zombies hyping up a failed governor who was impeached twice for incompetence.
A candidate with no record of achievements for eight long and they actually think they are smart. Incredible!

You are supporting a guy who is promising a production based economy when he is still one of the largest importers of consumer goods into Nigeria and you call yourself smart?
Na real wah o.

what then is this lieing batstard walking in italics promising?

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by lilbarracuda(m): 10:42am On Aug 27, 2022
Millz404:

Read the rubbish you wrote again. Does it make any sense to you. You just sound dumb

Kia!!!!
Make e no go report shaky shaky daddy ooo
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by goodheart01: 10:42am On Aug 27, 2022
Healthquest:
Mumu, because those news are truth, it pains you
She has no reason to hide her identity that's why, if the intent ws for useless things or fraudulent ofcus but she is open knowingfully well the report are work of investigation not like your own that uses google to fetch files den decieve your gullibles in d name of investigative journalist.

Some useless idiot will hail for ds but doesn't know domain identities are not hidden and anyone can get it without a request.
To dem, you've done something extraordinary but to people who.has brain, we know that is what is feeding you.

Ur Waterloo is here by d time ur crook fails com feb and u see no allownace again.
At least u r stil useful 4 dem but in meantime.d resources will dry up, nobody will send u again.

Gullibles n his urchins

Another agbado munching ass licker.... don’t u guys ever pause to reason and ask yourselves why u keep sounding stupid?
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 27, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Is it hidden now ? Mumu
... used reverse psychology.. i dont expect you to know that...
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by Okoroawusa: 10:47am On Aug 27, 2022
Hundeyin has taken cybebullying to a whole new level

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by ElSudani: 10:50am On Aug 27, 2022
Channel54:

what then is this lieing batstard walking in italics promising?

Jonathan lost end of story and he is not a candidate in this election. What are the antecedents of your new hero?
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by Born2Breed(f): 10:53am On Aug 27, 2022
One common attributes of these APC vuvuzelas are their physical outlook.

They look so dirty and ugly.

And I'm quite sure they will be smelling too.

Bunch of odoriferous orangutan.
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by teepain: 10:53am On Aug 27, 2022
This Hundeyin seems not to be particularly intelligent. A website creator provided his or her contact details for the web sites he/ she created and registered and you are complaining. For people who have nothing to hide, that should be the standard and this should be encouraged.

If Hundeyin, Rinu or any other person mentioned by the website is defamed then they can take legal actions against the site owner or publisher. We tend to throw away the baby with the bath water.

Rather than calling this site owner fake, like Hundeyin is doing, I am persuaded that he/ she is real as evidenced by leaving his/her genuine contact details on the sites.

At this point, I believe we should be discussing the contents of the site and not these what-nots!

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by baretalk: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2022
Is this fake too?

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by Channel54: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2022
ElSudani:

Jonathan lost end of story and he is not a candidate in this election. What are the antecedents of your new hero?

Not until u tell me that of your druggie hero.,who lagos made and besides which of the promises druggie made was fulfilled? Now he wants to rescue APC from APC
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by Born2Breed(f): 10:55am On Aug 27, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Facts grin

They are all over the forum... Their extremely low IQ and handicapped cognitive ability is so apparent it's a shame indeed.

Tinubu hired a legion of down syndrome patients to campaign for him grin

grin grin grin
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by Billygee2u: 11:13am On Aug 27, 2022
Corridon:
You cannot be supporting Tinubu without being dumb. They are not even smart while propagating falsehood against Obi. Everything about Tinubu is fraud.
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by ElSudani: 11:15am On Aug 27, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

See this Tinubu hooligan

E pain am.. cry more tears

Obi will not smell Aso rock. I will save your gif till election day.
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by HDMax: 11:19am On Aug 27, 2022
David too like vawulence
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by Demolakay: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2022
Throwback:
The Peter Obi attack dog has spoken.

As always, the Journalist who travelled abroad to learn cuss words as his own better education, is compelled to use such words to communicate his underlining psychological disfunction.

Like the Kenyan twitter candidate lost despite all the aggression by a similar twitter attack dog, so will Peter Obi come a distant 3rd place - a true Semifinalist.

Every of ur actions nd demeanours typifies ur moniker.

Ur brain has bn THROW BACK. go in search of it.��
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by RepoMan007: 11:58am On Aug 27, 2022
There is a difference between web developer and web administrator.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by Demolakay: 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
maestroferddi:
If only people can fathom the extent APC can go in disseminating falsehood and propaganda...

It will be a grievous sin to be caught in the web of naivety in this ensuing war of attrition...

Peter Obi has the momentum but vigilance and circumspection are critical to ultimate victory...

God bless u bro.. Dats wat av bn telling Obi's supporters online. We must b ready for d battles ahead,nd we must be polite,brutal, ready to giv Dem wotowoto wen dey bring it wotowoto. If we try to b diplomatic wen dey post damaging stuff Abt our candidate,it will hurt us.

We must be ready to b brutal wen dey are brutal,b polite,only wen dey are polite,ND b ferocious (wotowoto) wen necessary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by Healthquest: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
Obidatti2023s:

Na one be this! Even with the current insecurity, hike in price of food and commodities I know you are struggling bitterly to afford! You are still rooting for APC! Na wa ooo! Fela said it all! Zombie o Zombie
u mumu, Aisha wey de struggle to pay school fees for UK why not tel her to go n protest in d uk?.
Ur gullibility r beyond extraordinary
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by GoodLord95: 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
Pastor couldn't even hide his hatred for APC. Please let us be calming down
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
airminem:
You say because you
liked and respected Obi as a person, and want me to believe that you, David was acting in good faith with your right senses
Most of you here are just plane dumb. Whether he’s induced or not fact is fact
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by Oqw1: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
Really
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site by chinwe77: 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
I told you that you must be very Stupid and dumb, more stupid and dumb than Festus Keyamo to support Tinubu. Look at Tinubu sewer rats here and see for yourselfI told you that you must be very Stupid and dumb, more stupid and dumb than Festus Keyamo to support Tinubu. Look at Tinubu sewer rats here and see for yourself...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"N5b Presidential Yacht Was Ordered Under Buhari" - Presidency / Defection: Declare Now Or Forget It, APC Tells S/east Govs / El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.