Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

PHOTOS: Female Teacher Attack By Parents Accuse Of Being A Distraction - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PHOTOS: Female Teacher Attack By Parents Accuse Of Being A Distraction (1041 Views)

Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) / Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times / UNILORIN Lecturer, Dr. Rahmat Zakariya: How I Survived The Attack By My Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Female Teacher Attack By Parents Accuse Of Being A Distraction by Roving1: 8:26am On Aug 27, 2022
PHOTOS: Female Teacher Attack by Parents Accuse Of being a distraction

A New Jersey art teacher is receiving heat from parents at the Pre-school where she teaches.Her voluptuous curves and figure-hugging dresses is the bone of contention.

Parents said her curves are a distraction for their children.

The teacher is quite popular on Instagram where she regularly shares photos of herself in class or engaging in other fun activities outside school.

Some parents are calling for her to be fired while others say she should just wear clothes that hide her curves.

Under both New Jersey and federal labor law, it would be illegal for a school to fire a teacher based on their physical appearance, which is perhaps why there’s been no action taken against the supposed complaints that have been made in regards to the woman’s looks.

See more photos below:

https://rovingupdates.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=6736&action=edit#

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2023 Recommended Text; The Life Changer By Khadija Abubakar Jalli / Banking And Finance Course / Oau, The List And Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.