Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) (102367 Views)

My Pet Snake / My Pet Snake / Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Dog: you didn't buy
Cat: you said no
Parrot: you didn't want
Even goat: you were offended
Then you were asked what pet you wanted: you said snake.

This is my eulogy at his burial
I could help but laugh out really hard reading the bolded. grin grin cheesy

You Nigerians know how to make one look insensitive!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by Truvelisback(m): 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
Ediot Senselessman.

1 Like

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by asanausana91: 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
Governor Orton is the next. Instead of building road for Benue people he is using their money to rear snakes. One day be one day.
Same thing applicable to Buratai.

3 Likes

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by 2Radii: 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
Corridon:
Why domesticate a wild animal?
na lie dem lie for the snake head, no be that snake kill the baba, dem don tame the snake already so e no fit kill.

I dont know why i am always joyous when a fool get injured grin

2 Likes

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by seunmind44: 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
I have no RIP to give. RIP are now very expenses, I can't waste it on someone who chose to use his hands to kill himself

2 Likes

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by toprealman: 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2022
Yes people like all sorts but then ....
Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by beejay85: 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
sukkot:
shocked hmmm and today is 27th and its a new moon. the gods have sacrificed this one for cosmic ritual
Cosmic bullshit...the incident happened in july...wr are rounding off august undecided

1 Like

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by GloriousGbola: 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
I want to say na oyibo thing, but Arabs are also the same with big cats. People carrying lion and tiger as pet.

Just feeding the animal until the day it decides you are a better meal

2 Likes

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by OgaDeyVex: 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
Nawa o
Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by Ken4Christ: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
Snakes are cursed animals. They are easily possessed by devils. Maybe a demon entered it at that moment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by Kobicove(m): 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
asanausana91:
Governor Orton is the next. Instead of building road for Benue people he is using their money to rear snakes. One day be one day.
Same thing applicable to Buratai.

Does Governor Ortom also keep snakes?

1 Like

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by phorget(m): 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
Senseman wey no get sense... undecided

1 Like

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by FarmTech(m): 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
Every pet enthusiast shud avoid snakes at all cost. They have no feelings oo.

4 Likes

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
kernniejay:
I blame the snake, it should have also swallowed him after strangulating him. Stupid man.
na police cause am now, com spoil dinner for snake

2 Likes

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by Katcall: 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
Mercury12:

It was about to do that until the grandma interrupted the process and called the police.

Who keeps snakes as pet anyway. Only idiots do.

Snakes that don't have emotions lol
They just care about gulping down their meals and humans can pass as meals too.
A very huge and satisfying meal grin
but humans are too bigs to swallow. Their belly cant accomodate them
Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by Drguzzykola(m): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
ogbiwa:
A 27-year-old man has been strangled to death by his own pet 18ft snake.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/man-27-brutally-strangled-death-27578920

Tell this man this wild pet can kill you one day , he LL be arguing with you, giving u funny philosophy and theories behind animals mood and behavior. angry

Chai, d dissadpointment and heartbreak in his mind during the ugly incident, calling the snake to pls stop but hell no, snake kept strangulating. Such a painful way to die cry

7 Likes

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by baralatie(m): 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Dog: you didn't buy
Cat: you said no
Parrot: you didn't want
Even goat: you were offended
Then you were asked what pet you wanted: you said snake.

This is my eulogy at his burial
Meanwhile a lady said she a lion aS pet

2 Likes

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by Iykenuwa(m): 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
Passionnn:
Wild animals will always be wild animals.
If you like build them nomadic schools.
A leopard never changes its spots.

A lesson Jonathan learnt the hard way.

2 Likes

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by jeromestarks: 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
Named senseman but lacks sense.

2 Likes

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by asanausana91: 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
Kobicove:

Does Governor Ortom also keep snakes?
yep.

2 Likes

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by Katcall: 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
nedu2000:
they help regulate the rat population. No snake will attack a human only when it is cornered or threatened
unless its hungry
Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by grandstar(m): 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
Like someone said, you can't play fetch with a snake

2 Likes

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
Well... I honestly have no words! undecided

1 Like

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by Dougyclan: 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by Oceanjagaban: 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
Good news

1 Like

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by hkidola00(m): 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
Reinamaria:
Any Animal bigger, longer, or stronger than you should never be kept as a pet.
cow,camel,horse
Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
Eniolohunda:
You see oyinbos with silly pets. They prefer to stress on dogs and cats in the name of pet than even having a baby.
so funny

1 Like

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by Enkidu70: 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
ogbiwa:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/man-27-brutally-strangled-death-27578920

Senseman wey no get sense at all

1 Like

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by ShaqFu: 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
ogbiwa:

It was once said in a popular song: "you can't make a hoe a house wife". So with that statement, "you can't tame a dangerous animal". One day they will show you their true colours.

Rest in Peace to him.

1 Like

Re: US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) by fredoooooo: 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
God bless that snake , A snake will always be a snake , the stoooopid human know and still pet it ... SNAKE R.I.P , human Rest in stooopidty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Kids Caught These Little Animals That Fell Down From A Tree (Photos) / Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia / I Caught This In Lagos: Is This A Tortoise Or Turtle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.