Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy (80665 Views)

Female Police Officers Show How Ready They Are For 2023 General Elections (vid) / IGP Baba Alkali: No Female Police Officer Will Be Ejected From The Barracks / The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

"...adorned themselves in conventional police officers’ uniforms contrary to the code regulating the SPY service. One of them similarly adorned the rank of Superintendent of Police which is contrary to extant laws. Above all, they portrayed themselves in the viral video and other videos as undisciplined and unprofessional, in contravention of the Police Social Media Policy"
Mtcheeew, angry
All I see is Islamic Sharia law being introduced into Nigeria Police,,,
One of de most useless force in de world, always chasing Shadows angry sad
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
IGP, the Oga wey get that food wey you suspended go soon exposed your ill doings and secrets.
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
Didi2d:
But they are not wearing uniform, and as i can see they are not on duty. So why the suspension?
Abi baba wan ......

2 Likes

Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by Belteshazzar1: 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
Well she don't need the uniform for fame nor money..... I wonder what those kinda ladies are doing in npf... How can this one protect lifes and properties?
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by CheapHomes1: 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Mtcheeew, angry

How is Islamic Sharia law being introduced into nigeria police? Which aspect of the police law as far as this case is concerned is Sharia law?

1 Like

Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by CheapHomes1: 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
Headachetoigboh:
Watch out for them in few months to come. They will earn more than the stupid IGP soon. Thanks Oga IG for making the celebs.
Igbos are like seed,when u want to kill them,they will germinate stronger.

Watch out you Boko Haram IGP

How will they earn more than the stupid IGP soon? Which work will they be doing?
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by nickxtra(m): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
Indispensable85:
I like this Usman Akali Baba. He's doing a great job on the police.
Doing great job with Islamic principles?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by CheapHomes1: 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Na waa.!!

If they CURVE themselves, na their business.

If they CURVE Us, na their business and our business.

If we CURVE them, na still our business and their business too..
SO, WETIN CONCERN THE IGP FOR THEIR CURVE MATTER.??

Or abi them don CURVE the IGP join too.??

Meaning you didn't read the story
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by CheapHomes1: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
Pigmy:

Rubbish.
We like gloating on rubbish.
So because she is a police woman she should not play too.
Dear gbawa door and leave them.

You quoted the whole story but obviously you didn't read any of it
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by Indispensable85(m): 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
nickxtra:
Doing great job with Islamic principles?

You can faint if you like. The man is doing a great job.

1 Like

Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by Reasoning(m): 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
Na jealousy cos am.. All I See is a Hot Meat Pie to be eaten. Check am see, na the Muslims Islam colleagues dey envy and jealous them. They are all bond with two laws, Military and Civil Laws; and they gat Liberties to enjoy all of that if they so wishes. They were not slaying with My Uniforms on Social Media, even at that but with decency. so what's the problem with their Social lives? Is the ig their husbands or parents. If you check those police involved in their suspension, you all will see that they're Boko Haram Terrorists. Check and Test their bloods, you all will see that they're HIV/AIDS VIRUS infected. Strips them naked and tell them to bend and cough, then check their Anus, you all will also see that they're Sodomites and Gays, who's Anal verge are broken because of sex, and it will looks like they are suffering from pile. It not a pile but a sign that they're Gays, Sodomites and Homosexuals. Bring their wives at home, ya'all will also see the same things about them too... Verify their children too; Ya'all will see that some of them are also the same Terrorists with the virus infections.
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by BluntCrazeMan: 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Meaning you didn't read the story
Meaning that I just wrote what crossed my mind
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by ComeToJesus: 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
The internet is the undoing of many that don't use the senses.

Thumbs up Mr IG.
I like your style.
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by Mcbayo(m): 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
grin
BIZNess123:
cool

With her curves she guaranted more than 100k per day...if she stands by d roads side
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by LIVEGOESON1: 12:13am On Aug 28, 2022
[quote author=onthehill post=116101448]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaD9EtIsfVc

IGP Suspends Curvy Female Police Officers For Impersonation And Violation Of Social Media Policy (Photos, Video)

The Inspector-General of Police, IGP Usman Alkali Baba, has suspended two Supernumerary Police Officers, with immediate effect, for breach of the provisions of the Police Act, 2020, and The Nigeria Police Guidelines for Recruitment/Promotion/Discipline of Supernumerary Police (SPY) 2013 by the Inspector-General of Police, as captured in a video posted by one of the officers in a viral video on August 3, 2022, IGBERETV reports.

The officers went viral recently after videos of them looking sexy in and out of their uniforms went viral.

A statement released by CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi says

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st I hate naija with passion. Why? Police no get sense. Na this kind oyoyo fbi them de use fishout criminals. Why discarding this useful toos?

1 Like

Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by loomer: 12:50am On Aug 28, 2022
Corridon:
Women will always be women. Fish brains. Any little opportunity they get they flaunt their pussy which is the only thing they offer to mankind.

How is this a crime? So they can't go to the beach again in bikini?
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by richeso: 3:47am On Aug 28, 2022
you mean they don't have their private life again because they are police ?
nawaooo...
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:32am On Aug 28, 2022
Corridon:
Women will always be women. Fish brains. Any little opportunity they get they flaunt their pussy which is the only thing they offer to mankind.
chai Man you no go kill me shocked
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by Steve0979(m): 6:27am On Aug 28, 2022
Dis man don bring sharia law come police DAT is y Muslim Muslim should Neva b an option
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by ShaqFu: 7:33am On Aug 28, 2022
Ignorance in this case, isn't bliss. Their ignorance and lack of ordinary sense (not common sense) just cost them a lot. They should be thanking God they aren't dismissed. They should go on suspension in peace and hopefully, they learned something.

They way Nigerians misbehave on daily basis is really something else. You wonder if it's ignorance of just lack of ordinary sense that makes them do so without any regard.
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by CheapHomes1: 7:39am On Aug 28, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Meaning that I just wrote what crossed my mind

That's why I said you didn't read the story

1 Like

Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by BluntCrazeMan: 11:59am On Aug 28, 2022
CheapHomes1:

That's why I said you didn't read the story
And I wrote what crossed my mind
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by CheapHomes1: 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
And I wrote what crossed my mind

which means that you didnt read the story

1 Like

Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by BluntCrazeMan: 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
CheapHomes1:

which means that you didnt read the story
Which means that I wrote what came into my mind
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by CheapHomes1: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Which means that I wrote what came into my mind

I know. That's why I said you didn't read the story
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by BluntCrazeMan: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I know. That's why I said you didn't read the story
And I wrote what came into my mind
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by CheapHomes1: 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
And I wrote what came into my mind

Its the same thing we are saying. You didn't read the story
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by BluntCrazeMan: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Its the same thing we are saying. You didn't read the story
But I wrote what came into my mind
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by CheapHomes1: 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
But I wrote what came into my mind

Very true. That's because you didn't read the story
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by BluntCrazeMan: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Very true. That's because you didn't read the story
The truth is just what it is
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by BeanmanX(m): 8:37am On Aug 30, 2022
InterpolEyes:
Yes my boys suspended the oloshos. Too bad , the oloshos will make more money now . If their mouth and toto no smell, ma know why
Chaos14,,, Bigcowhornn,,, Messi1,, hltsong come and see Satanist the criminal alternate account...
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by Chaos14: 8:56am On Aug 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
Chaos14,,, Bigcowhornn,,, Messi1,, hltsong come and see Satanist the criminal alternate account...
Don't worry we go deal with am one by one i still de wait for scamupdates to get him info

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6 Mistakes You Will Likely Make Between Age 20-30 AS A Young Nigerian / Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers / Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.