Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy (80638 Views)

Female Police Officers Show How Ready They Are For 2023 General Elections (vid) / IGP Baba Alkali: No Female Police Officer Will Be Ejected From The Barracks / The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by Abdul0626(m): 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
So they can't go for undercover. Nawa ooo
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by bigtt76(f): 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
They will soon come for him cheesy cheesy cheesy

onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaD9EtIsfVc

IGP Suspends Curvy Female Police Officers For Impersonation And Violation Of Social Media Policy (Photos, Video)

The Inspector-General of Police, IGP Usman Alkali Baba, has suspended two Supernumerary Police Officers, with immediate effect, for breach of the provisions of the Police Act, 2020, and The Nigeria Police Guidelines for Recruitment/Promotion/Discipline of Supernumerary Police (SPY) 2013 by the Inspector-General of Police, as captured in a video posted by one of the officers in a viral video on August 3, 2022, IGBERETV reports.

The officers went viral recently after videos of them looking sexy in and out of their uniforms went viral.

A statement released by CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi says

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0QkoKwAWLsfsrhyio3ohVoCKUSgTRdbrn4BTvk9jepDjjQ9ffRdpLUUZZstqSjChHl&id=100064453009372
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by backtovillage: 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

Wasted Generation... vs Coconut Generation..

The Coconut Generation will make sure Una go collect... So wasted... STFU.... pussy!!
grin grin
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by sylve11: 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hotfreeze:

You have a history of recurrent stupidity. Zero sense as usual.

grin cool
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by ajl: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
What do you expect in Fulani Republic of Nigeria. It's an Islamic country now. So, female police officers can't enjoy their private lives anymore.

1 Like

Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by Penguin2: 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
milann:
how much you dey pay for short rest?

Lol

U wanna hookup with me?
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by Jostoman: 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
sylve11:

lol grin cool
grin
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol!

Them go use the period of suspension take do small hookup grin

Meanwhile, why are the two of them fair in their TikTok video but e reach the picture wey police officials take without filters, one person come dark ?

The dark one dey enter my eye sha tongue

She looks soft and like somebody that will be sweet in bed.

Ok bye!
I no understand o.. I still deh find the second sis in the tiktok pic..
Her ass come disappear too..
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by Jostoman: 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
naturefellow:
if na man, you go forgive?
yes because they didn't kill or assault anybody just enjoying themselves outside their job.
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by IbileIfe: 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
Corridon:
Women will always be women. Fish brains. Any little opportunity they get they flaunt their pussy which is the only thing they offer to mankind.
Lest we forget, our mothers, sisters and aunts are also women.

Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by Cromagnon: 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
Racoon:
To look sexy out of uniform is now a crime? For goodness sake, they are just enjoying their social life in a public place.
Yes according to our laws.
Stupid laws but still laws till we change them.
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by IbileIfe: 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
Seeeker:
I can allow this one to arrest me without committing any crime.
All that glitters is not gold.
When she will UnCloth indoors, what your eyes will see can make you sick.
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by Cromagnon: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
candidtalk:
Pointless condemning these ladies. Everyone is trying to get what they can out of a lawless jungle (Nigeria) no one cares about. Olosho wey dey fck police boss can become SPY tomorrow. Or even police DPO.

Why dem no fck Oga so den no go enter this wahala?

When you see ladies using big and expensive jeeps they cannot even drive properly, on Nigerian roads, what/who do you think is behind that?

Useless road safety
Stop hating

I don't blame these two ladies. Nigeria is fundamentally unfair. We now have a nation that host citizens who are loyal to themselves, their mouths and pockets alone.

They are policewomen, they should know the law
They are suffering for wilful ignorance
Blame them

Nigerian women suffer the most because what they can become is usually directly influenced by what men allow them to become rather than their talent and ability. I can bet any money that at least 70% of Nigerian oloshos hate the job but have no choice due to very limited options on employment.

This is all women in the world from Saudi to Norway
They are ALLOWED by men
Without men's permission they can't do shit

To reverse the trend, let us all agitate for regional governance.

Start make we see you na
We already have 36 regions BTW

Whether you like it or not, you will perform and behave if you have to answer to your own people rather than the 'one Nigeria' madness where a non-indigene Oyo, Anambra or Katsina police boss can fck up seriously and the only reprimand is redeployment.

Governors and senators and lga chairmen no send dia ppl
Talk anoda wan

Creating a truly competitive environment where people are forced to do what they must do leads to societal productivity, innovative job creation, growth of SME sector, pursuit of excellence and, most importantly, a progressive society where people (men or women) are ready to work hard knowing their hustle will ultimately be rewarded as obtains in the UK, USA, Germany, France etal.

So no competition in Nigeria where youth filled stadium to get measly job in custom abi na immigration? Joker like you

Bro we lazy
We not ready to compete for anything

If you have nowhere to run or hide, because you and your family are know locally, then you must perform well. This principle of each and everyone of us being held accountable is needed to get Nigeria moving again.

So
governor and chairmen, senators and reps are not known locally?
Keep dreaming

These ladies are just hustlers , likely indulged by a powerful sugar daddy in the first place, and not dedicated crime fighters as obtains in nations of the world where people seek specific employment for the right reason.

Police around the world are not crime fighters, they are protectors of the state and oppressors of u@e people

Let us all go and build from our regional bases and be accountable, first and foremost, to our own people.

Nobody hold You o from building your village o

Under such an arrangement it will be those who genuinely want to make a difference, and are sure they can, who will step forward.
and this is the Koko. Nobody wants a different Nigeria
All 200 million of us just praying for our turn to pepper dem and pass our neighbours
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by Nigra(f): 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
What is wrong with enjoying yourself Na,they went to the beach,Abi them suppose wear sweater for beach!? Unnecessary stupidity from the IGP, Allow them to enjoy their lives jare..
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by 2rez: 4:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
moyosore32:

As in d weather is making me feel perhaps.... chuckles

Na real perhaps feelings bruh.

1 Like

Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by Billygee2u: 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
Corridon:
Women will always be women. Fish brains. Any little opportunity they get they flaunt their pussy which is the only thing they offer to mankind.
that have destroyed lots of people
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by okerekeikpo: 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
I know one of them Kuvana she used to be my client when i dey do uber she stays at lamgbasa ajah
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by Oqw1: 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
Really
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by berryPee(m): 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
Since vadeline n liquid soap no dey force Hq again abeg allow them to enjoy the covert hook up with oga at the top
Penguin2:
Lol!

Them go use the period of suspension take do small hookup grin

Meanwhile, why are the two of them fair in their TikTok video but e reach the picture wey police officials take without filters, one person come dark ?

The dark one dey enter my eye sha tongue

She looks soft and like somebody that will be sweet in bed.

Ok bye!
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by EmmaLege: 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
Corridon:

I swear lipsrsealed
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
Corridon:
Not all women
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by ogbonti: 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
Indispensable85:

Una no dey ever make sense. Mtcheeew

You must be Alkali grin grin grin grin grin Oga big yansh I trowey salot oooo grin
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by Penguin2: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
I no understand o.. I still deh find the second sis in the tiktok pic..
Her ass come disappear too..

Hahahahahaha!

Comrade reduce the violence
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by Bimpe29: 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
Corridon:
They offer br***t as well. grin
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by highbee02: 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
I don't really know what to say
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2022
Watch out for them in few months to come. They will earn more than the stupid IGP soon. Thanks Oga IG for making the celebs.
Igbos are like seed,when u want to kill them,they will germinate stronger.

Watch out you Boko Haram IGP
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by Regie2bless: 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaD9EtIsfVc

IGP Suspends Curvy Female Police Officers For Impersonation And Violation Of Social Media Policy (Photos, Video)

The Inspector-General of Police, IGP Usman Alkali Baba, has suspended two Supernumerary Police Officers, with immediate effect, for breach of the provisions of the Police Act, 2020, and The Nigeria Police Guidelines for Recruitment/Promotion/Discipline of Supernumerary Police (SPY) 2013 by the Inspector-General of Police, as captured in a video posted by one of the officers in a viral video on August 3, 2022, IGBERETV reports.

The officers went viral recently after videos of them looking sexy in and out of their uniforms went viral.

A statement released by CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi says

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0QkoKwAWLsfsrhyio3ohVoCKUSgTRdbrn4BTvk9jepDjjQ9ffRdpLUUZZstqSjChHl&id=100064453009372
she no give IGP kpekus do na cause am. Oga dey vex for the babe, IGP wan just frustrate d babe to submission.
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by Poloyanabo2(m): 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
Racoon:
To look sexy out of uniform is now a crime? For goodness sake, they are just enjoying their social life in a public place.
Did you read the writeup at all?
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by milann: 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol
U wanna hookup with me?
well
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by InterpolEyes: 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
Yes my boys suspended the oloshos. Too bad , the oloshos will make more money now . If their mouth and toto no smell, ma know why
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by InterpolEyes: 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
Racoon:
says a racoon
Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by Emman08: 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hypocrisy. With the atrocities their officers perpetrate on innocent Nigerians, this is their focus. Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6 Mistakes You Will Likely Make Between Age 20-30 AS A Young Nigerian / Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers / Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.