Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Kaduna State's Two Million Match For Peter Obi Has Been Postponed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna State's Two Million Match For Peter Obi Has Been Postponed. (2150 Views)

Supporters Organise One Million Match For Peter Obi In Owerri (Video) / Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" / Two Million People Will Start Receiving ₦20bn Monthly From June - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna State's Two Million Match For Peter Obi Has Been Postponed. by Begoodtoothers: 9:02am On Aug 27, 2022
The 2 million match for Peter Obi has been postponed according to an official circular, signed by Labour Party Youth Leader for Kaduna State, Comrade Austin Aniagu.

Lalasticala
Seun
Mynd44

Re: Kaduna State's Two Million Match For Peter Obi Has Been Postponed. by Corridon: 9:03am On Aug 27, 2022
I hope this isn't fake news from agbado munchers just to confuse OBIdients.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna State's Two Million Match For Peter Obi Has Been Postponed. by Abdul05: 9:04am On Aug 27, 2022
Who and who that would want to match for Obidient in the north .?

No northern man would do .... grin grin

only the ibos in the North l guess.. grin

And how many are they ? 40 or 30... grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna State's Two Million Match For Peter Obi Has Been Postponed. by Btfacts: 9:05am On Aug 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Kaduna State's Two Million Match For Peter Obi Has Been Postponed. by Begoodtoothers: 9:09am On Aug 27, 2022
Corridon:
I hope this isn't fake news from agbado munchers just to confuse OBIdients.

Nah

El rufai had a clash with Obidients on tweet some weeks back regarding this issue. He felt Igbos will be "imported" to kaduna state for match. But when he saw the Obidient whirlwind, fear catch am.

El rufai thought the movement was a joke until we started applying for police clearance for the match

26 Likes

Re: Kaduna State's Two Million Match For Peter Obi Has Been Postponed. by Bontafa: 9:09am On Aug 27, 2022
The state was not safe for that walk now .

Things are in place .

Peter obi for president.

Urchins can commit suicide

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna State's Two Million Match For Peter Obi Has Been Postponed. by Corridon: 9:21am On Aug 27, 2022
Begoodtoothers:

Nah

El rufai had a clash with Obidients on tweet some weeks back regarding this issue. He felt Igbos will be "imported" to kaduna state for match. But when he saw the Obidient whirlwind, fear catch am.

El rufai thought the movement was a joke until we started applying for police clearance for the match
Re: Kaduna State's Two Million Match For Peter Obi Has Been Postponed. by ursullalinda(f): 9:24am On Aug 27, 2022
Heard is El Rufai that cancelled it ....... Said is for security purposes......but i know is fear of seeing the reality on ground after boosting of Kaduna not being OBIDIENT......ObiDatti is a movement ignore it at your own peril

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State's Two Million Match For Peter Obi Has Been Postponed. by Sitwalkstand: 9:24am On Aug 27, 2022
The small finger of Kaduna sent the security men after the organisers.

The met them 2 days ago and the instruction was simple. Do not hold the rally because of insecurity

Order from Above

The small stout chickened out.

He doesn't want to be disgraced.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State's Two Million Match For Peter Obi Has Been Postponed. by Peacemaker5129(f): 9:25am On Aug 27, 2022
The fear Nasir El-Rufai is the beginning of wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State's Two Million Match For Peter Obi Has Been Postponed. by Passionnn: 9:27am On Aug 27, 2022
Abdul05:
where are the northerners that would want to match for Obidient.... grin grin

North is not ss or se... You better know this. grin

I know that within your mind, you sincerely admire Obi. I also know that you are writing this thrash just to impress your paymaster.
If voting situations are right if balloting is done in complete secrecy, you will vote for Obi.
You don't have reason to hate him, or don't you wish to be like him, a charismatic president,
Just look at you

10 Likes

Re: Kaduna State's Two Million Match For Peter Obi Has Been Postponed. by IamAtikulate: 9:30am On Aug 27, 2022
The police refused to approve the clearance, citing insecurity

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State's Two Million Match For Peter Obi Has Been Postponed. by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 27, 2022
Begoodtoothers:
The 2 million match for Peter Obi has been postponed according to an official circular, signed by Labour Party Youth Leader for Kaduna State, Comrade Austin Aniagu.

Lalasticala
Seun
Mynd44

Seems Hell Rufai blocked the border so as to avoid imported trekkers from entering Kaduna . Even Datti can't win a local government in Kaduna not to talk of 2 million trekking...
Re: Kaduna State's Two Million Match For Peter Obi Has Been Postponed. by Abdul05: 9:33am On Aug 27, 2022
Passionnn:

I know that within your mind, you sincerely admire Obi. I also know that you are writing this thrash just to impress your paymaster.
If voting situations are right if balloting is done in complete secrecy, you will vote for Obi.
You don't have reason to hate him, or don't you wish to be like him, a charismatic president,
Just look at you

You better be batified... grin grin

be4 South east become "No go area" cos it is getting worse day by day... grin cheesy

deserted region... grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State's Two Million Match For Peter Obi Has Been Postponed. by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 27, 2022
Abdul05:
Who and who that would want to match for Obidient in the north .?

No northern man would do .... grin grin

only the ibos in the North l guess.. grin

And how many are they ? 40 or 30... grin grin

Don't mind them
I met one bros wen say him na Obidient. Before we talk reach 5 minutes baba say na who bring money he go vote for. This na for Sapele here in Delta.

I just dey laugh those when think say obi go win south South.... Make time reach, everyone go answer e papa name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State's Two Million Match For Peter Obi Has Been Postponed. by Abdul05: 9:39am On Aug 27, 2022
tonyuny12:

Don't mind them
I met one bros wen say him na Obidient. Before we talk reach 5 minutes baba say na who bring money he go vote for. This na for Sapele here in Delta.

I just dey laugh those when think say obi go win south South.... Make time reach, everyone go answer e papa name

Most of obi supporters don't know what they call politics..

Dey think say na small tin to campaign for someone wey no wan spend money.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State's Two Million Match For Peter Obi Has Been Postponed. by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 27, 2022
Abdul05:

Most of obi supporters don't know what they call politics..

Dey think say na small tin to campaign for someone wey no wan spend money.. grin

Na the small change whenne get dey run supermarket with imported goods you want make he spend. Even listening to that man, you would sense ingenuity on his part. I listened to him years back even before 2019 and I noticed he's not a sincere politician.

I hear someone say he's a fresh air and I wonder what air he was when he was governor of Anambra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State's Two Million Match For Peter Obi Has Been Postponed. by Bontafa: 9:48am On Aug 27, 2022
tonyuny12:

Na the small change whenne get dey run supermarket with imported goods you want make he spend. Even listening to that man, you would sense ingenuity on his part. I listened to him years back even before 2019 and I noticed he's not a sincere politician.

I hear someone say he's a fresh air and I wonder what air he was when he was governor of Anambra.

Mazda 14 push and start goes nowhere

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State's Two Million Match For Peter Obi Has Been Postponed. by Abdul05: 9:52am On Aug 27, 2022
tonyuny12:

Abi... me too l wonder

Na wetin obi do for anambra wey go fit make people support am..

I see nothing even his supporters no fit mention any tangible tin obi did in anambra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State's Two Million Match For Peter Obi Has Been Postponed. by etrouble: 9:53am On Aug 27, 2022
Begoodtoothers:

Lalasticala
Seun
Mynd44

Okay. They want to make it 10 million man march.

Bandits will be waiting for you, just go to Kaduna and constitute nuisance, you will all be rounded up by bandits. All the money that your drug trafficking brothers who are serving various jail term abroad sent to you will be used for paying ransom. Shebi una head no wan correct ni, bandits and kidnappers from Sokoto, Zamfara, Bornu, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina will all be in Kaduna to welcome you. I just pity your ladies who would be mercilessly fuccked by bandits before you arrange the ransom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State's Two Million Match For Peter Obi Has Been Postponed. by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 27, 2022
Abdul05:

Abi... me too l wonder

Na wetin obi do for anambra wey go fit make people support am..

I see nothing even his supporters no fit mention any tangible tin obi did in anambra

Them carry first for waec na be the only thing I don hear... Who never c arry first for waec. Even edo and delta with all the malpractice still go brag.

Malpractice can take you to the top of waec list but can't sustain you there.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State's Two Million Match For Peter Obi Has Been Postponed. by BeautifulMind2: 9:58am On Aug 27, 2022
Bandits have taken over some parts of Kaduna and warned no campaign rally, Kaduna state commissioner of police told them he can't guarantee their safety
Re: Kaduna State's Two Million Match For Peter Obi Has Been Postponed. by Abdul05: 10:03am On Aug 27, 2022
tonyuny12:

Them carry first for waec na be the only thing I don hear... Who never c arry first for waec. Even edo and delta with all the malpractice still go brag.

Malpractice can take you to the top of waec list but can't sustain you there.

grin cheesy cheesy

100% I don witness one by myself in imo state

No body wey no wan better thing

Out of three candidates

Tinubu go still get ideas best those two na so l dey think am

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State's Two Million Match For Peter Obi Has Been Postponed. by Bontafa: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2022
Abdul05:

grin cheesy cheesy

Out of three candidates

Re: Kaduna State's Two Million Match For Peter Obi Has Been Postponed. by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 27, 2022
Abdul05:

grin cheesy cheesy

Out of three candidates

I'm rooting for him. Especially with the way the church is handling his issues. I'm a Christian but I don't buy into such ways of handling national issues

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State's Two Million Match For Peter Obi Has Been Postponed. by Abdul05: 10:13am On Aug 27, 2022
tonyuny12:

I'm rooting for him. Especially with the way the church is handling his issues. I'm a Christian but I don't buy into such ways of handling national issues

me too l am a Christian but l see nothing wrong in this muslim Muslim ticket

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State's Two Million Match For Peter Obi Has Been Postponed. by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 27, 2022
Abdul05:

me too l am a Christian but l see nothing wrong in this muslim Muslim ticket

Capacity to deliver is what I'm rooting for. I've asked them to tell me what magic has Abia, Benue and some others managed by christians done when compared to some Muslim led states... Nobody don answer me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State's Two Million Match For Peter Obi Has Been Postponed. by FakeIgboJew: 10:18am On Aug 27, 2022
LP has no single structure in the north other than Obi crashing pre gathered Church Sunday service.

The midget Boko would have also arranged his thugs to attack the few LP members .

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State's Two Million Match For Peter Obi Has Been Postponed. by DOTian: 10:22am On Aug 27, 2022
BeautifulMind2:
Bandits have taken over some parts of Kaduna and warned no campaign rally, Kaduna state commissioner of police told them he can't guarantee their safety
Elrufai and his dirty brand of politics will be buried next year
Re: Kaduna State's Two Million Match For Peter Obi Has Been Postponed. by haffaze777(m): 10:25am On Aug 27, 2022
When we tell dem that Pandora man is Igbo project them go dey argue,Austin chinedu Aniagu from Enugu and stay at Enugu as kaduna Lazy people 2 million man match at Kaduna,are they telling us there's no single obi.tuary zombie in entire Kaduna?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State's Two Million Match For Peter Obi Has Been Postponed. by backtovillage: 10:32am On Aug 27, 2022
Break!!!!!
The rented almajiri are asking for more money orelse na hundred them go see grin
How can you give them #500 f9r what

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch Peter Obi Live At Arewa Consultative Forum. / Peter Obi Left N185 Billion Debt - Victor Umeh / The Cabal That Will Emerge From A Corruption Plagued Tinubu Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.