Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

ASUU Rejects EKSU Resumption Order, UNIOSUN Tackles Union - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Rejects EKSU Resumption Order, UNIOSUN Tackles Union (16940 Views)

ASUU Rejects Curriculum Designed By NUC / ASUU Rejects 35% Salary Increase For Professors; Wants 100% / ASUU Rejects Proposed Hiking Of University Fees to about N500,000k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Rejects EKSU Resumption Order, UNIOSUN Tackles Union by Gabbriell: 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
asanausana91:
If am the president I will take a drastic action that will retire some government officials in education as well as some ASSU officials

The president don't have the power to do that (in the case of ASUU), only the house does but will have to put it into voting.
Sadly most of them are even more corrupt than some government officials and ASUU members.
Re: ASUU Rejects EKSU Resumption Order, UNIOSUN Tackles Union by ruffbam(m): 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Trash from a a quack state university

Show me one successful research the school has carried out...

Show me the school farm,let's see the progress..

Ndi ala

Why don't you and ASUU leave the quack univerty to continue her quack activities?
Re: ASUU Rejects EKSU Resumption Order, UNIOSUN Tackles Union by omobolanle881: 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
Re: ASUU Rejects EKSU Resumption Order, UNIOSUN Tackles Union by 2ScrewsLoose: 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
What if ASUU calls off the strike after reaching agreement with FG but the students refuse to resume.... It's just a thought
Re: ASUU Rejects EKSU Resumption Order, UNIOSUN Tackles Union by Oqw1: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
Really
Re: ASUU Rejects EKSU Resumption Order, UNIOSUN Tackles Union by yetunsbay(m): 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Ndi ala
naso hin pain u reach

1 Like

Re: ASUU Rejects EKSU Resumption Order, UNIOSUN Tackles Union by AdesanmiMatthew: 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Ndi ala
Well, I can't speak for EKSU, but for UNIOSUN which I represent till tomorrow. We have enormous achievements to mention but few, the first set of medicine students finished their studies in Ukraine, 80% emerged best students in the university you can verify that.
The overall best student in my set also proved himself to the world recently with 5.0/5.0 in His Msc in Europe.
The first State University where one can learn Coding as part of the university programme (CISCO)
You can also check their contribution to COVID 19 research through inventions by the Engineering faculty.(The faculty is the biggest faculty in West Africa) most of the equipments there are not found in top FEDERAL Universities, presently I'm undergoing my second degree in one FGU, I'm almost regretting it because of this strike.
Out of 400 applicants during the entrance examination, God helped me to manage to be among the top 8. Don't despise silent achievers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Rejects EKSU Resumption Order, UNIOSUN Tackles Union by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:09am On Aug 28, 2022
AdesanmiMatthew:

Well, I can't speak for EKSU, but for UNIOSUN which I represent till tomorrow. We have enormous achievements to mention but few, the first set of medicine students finished their studies in Ukraine, 80% emerged best students in the university you can verify that.
The overall best student in my set also proved himself to the world recently with 5.0/5.0 in His Msc in Europe.
The first State University where one can learn Coding as part of the university programme (CISCO)
You can also check their contribution to COVID 19 research through inventions by the Engineering faculty.(The faculty is the biggest faculty in West Africa) most of the equipments there are not found in top FEDERAL Universities, presently I'm undergoing my second degree in one FGU, I'm almost regretting it because of this strike.
Out of 400 applicants during the entrance examination, God helped me to manage to be among the top 8. Don't despise silent achievers.

I'm just furious,the are against ASUU
Re: ASUU Rejects EKSU Resumption Order, UNIOSUN Tackles Union by HOPE61(m): 5:20am On Aug 28, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
Word up Cuz’

I know ASUU are up to no good after all
Re: ASUU Rejects EKSU Resumption Order, UNIOSUN Tackles Union by Terryu: 7:23am On Aug 28, 2022
lol
Re: ASUU Rejects EKSU Resumption Order, UNIOSUN Tackles Union by Terryu: 7:26am On Aug 28, 2022
[quote author=HOPE61 post=116126758][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Varsity, Federal University, Lokoja, Admits 200 Students, Takes Off In Janua / Five Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison Bag University Degrees From National Open Uni. / Lagos State College Of Health Technology 2013/2014 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.