Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Tinubu Stuns Wailers Over His Source Of Wealth "I Was A Millionaire In Dollars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Stuns Wailers Over His Source Of Wealth "I Was A Millionaire In Dollars (905 Views)

Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms / Omokri Calls Tinubu Tax Swallower, Challenges Supporters To Name His Source / SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Stuns Wailers Over His Source Of Wealth "I Was A Millionaire In Dollars by leketon: 10:24am On Aug 27, 2022
TINUBU STUNS WAILERS OVER HIS SOURCE OF WEALTH

"I was a Millionaire in Dollars before I became Governor" ~Tinubu

"Please stop deliberately misleading our Youths. Any Nigerian who was smart enough to invest a mere N1.8m in Apple Corporation shares in 1980, will be worth more than N10 Trillion today.

Our Youths are deliberately being misled by those who never saw a million dollars until they got into public office or became banking executives and started stealing.

A $1,000 daily basic travel allowance of a good business executive in 1990, invested into Apple Corporation shares, is today worth at least $2.5 million dollars.

Some of us still alive today, received per diem of $1000 per day, locally and abroad in the private sector in the 1990s. I bought my first computer and professional IT Tools, outrightly with such per diem in 1986.

Call a thief a thief. Let rogues call themselves rogues, without using the collective "we are all rogues". Those who imported Tokunbo cars for $5,000 or new cars with $10,000 in 1990 to show off, instead of investing in Apple shares for example, should not assume all today's wave-making multi-billionaires in politics and business, are rogues like them.

Please tell the youths the truth. I Asiwaju Tinubu was a millionaire in dollars as a NADECO chief at least 10 years before I became the governor of Lagos State. Let others openly declare the sources of their billions.

The reality today is still that creative and very intelligent youths will still earn allowances in dollars without needing to lie as internet trolls. As liars they will only lose credibility and respect, as they grow older. Let the 2023 Presidential campaigns be on issues and not lies".

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Stuns Wailers Over His Source Of Wealth "I Was A Millionaire In Dollars by Typicool8(m): 10:26am On Aug 27, 2022
leketon:

"Please stop deliberately misleading our Youths. Any Nigerian who was smart enough to invest a mere N1.8m in Apple Corporation shares in 1980, will be worth more than N10 Trillion today.

Our Youths are deliberately being misled by those who never saw a million dollars until they got into public office or became banking executives and started stealing.

A $1,000 daily basic travel allowance of a good business executive in 1990, invested into Apple Corporation shares, is today worth at least $2.5 million dollars.

Some of us still alive today, received per diem of $1000 per day, locally and abroad in the private sector in the 1990s. I bought my first computer and professional IT Tools, outrightly with such per diem in 1986.

Call a thief a thief. Let rogues call themselves rogues, without using the collective "we are all rogues". Those who imported Tokunbo cars for $5,000 or new cars with $10,000 in 1990 to show off, instead of investing in Apple shares for example, should not assume all today's wave-making multi-billionaires in politics and business, are rogues like them.

Please tell the youths the truth. I Asiwaju Tinubu was a millionaire in dollars as a NADECO chief at least 10 years before I became the governor of Lagos State. Let others openly declare the sources of their billions.

The reality today is still that creative and very intelligent youths will still earn allowances in dollars without needing to lie as internet trolls. As liars they will only lose credibility and respect, as they grow older. Let the 2023 Presidential campaigns be on issues and not lies".

Damage control
Let him tell us openly the work he was doing in US if not dealing in drugs

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Stuns Wailers Over His Source Of Wealth "I Was A Millionaire In Dollars by jkpbestseries: 10:26am On Aug 27, 2022
nothing do you jagaban

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Stuns Wailers Over His Source Of Wealth "I Was A Millionaire In Dollars by jom28gy(m): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2022
I thought you want to tell us how you got your money?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Stuns Wailers Over His Source Of Wealth "I Was A Millionaire In Dollars by mycar: 10:34am On Aug 27, 2022
Drug money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Stuns Wailers Over His Source Of Wealth "I Was A Millionaire In Dollars by Smithkafors(m): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2022
Which business or company does he have?...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Stuns Wailers Over His Source Of Wealth "I Was A Millionaire In Dollars by Herdsmen: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2022
Word!
Re: Tinubu Stuns Wailers Over His Source Of Wealth "I Was A Millionaire In Dollars by Buckeyemedia1: 10:41am On Aug 27, 2022
leketon:

Only a Fool will believe this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Stuns Wailers Over His Source Of Wealth "I Was A Millionaire In Dollars by DOTian: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2022
No new point here!
Someone who was able to forfeit almost half a million dollars to the United States government because of his gross involvement in drug pushing, must be a millionaire from the trade already..
A real Capone
The Don Corleone of Bourdillion
President Oshi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Stuns Wailers Over His Source Of Wealth "I Was A Millionaire In Dollars by Indispensable85(m): 10:50am On Aug 27, 2022
Tinubu's presidency is unstoppable.
Re: Tinubu Stuns Wailers Over His Source Of Wealth "I Was A Millionaire In Dollars by gracealonev: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2022
With proper scrutiny, this narrative will be rephrased very soon.
Make we all dey siddon look!
Re: Tinubu Stuns Wailers Over His Source Of Wealth "I Was A Millionaire In Dollars by Born2Breed(f): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2022
I thought only his hands and legs shakes when he want to speak, but it's quite obvious that his brain shakes too.

Same Tinubu that was squatting in UK in the 90's?

Which Apple did you invest in the 90's?

This man is so daft no wonder his followers are all with self inflicted down syndrome.

A drug baron that lost his I'll gotten wealth in the 90's after snitching,only became wealthy after his massive looting of Lagos funds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Stuns Wailers Over His Source Of Wealth "I Was A Millionaire In Dollars by kettykings: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2022
1.8 M was the budget of some cities in the 80s

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Stuns Wailers Over His Source Of Wealth "I Was A Millionaire In Dollars by RobsonsTARz: 11:45am On Aug 27, 2022
If this man wins i am going into drug straith
I'm sure naija will be a drug cartel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Stuns Wailers Over His Source Of Wealth "I Was A Millionaire In Dollars by pinkgoodies(m): 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
Typicool8:

Damage control
Let him tell us openly the work he was doing in US if not dealing in drugs

He was ur father's mate. Go and ask ur father why wen his mates were making money, where was he. Now u d child want to be same failure ur dad was. Odaz r busy making money, you are here using urs to buy data and Troll people online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Stuns Wailers Over His Source Of Wealth "I Was A Millionaire In Dollars by Typicool8(m): 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
pinkgoodies:

He was ur father's mate. Go and ask ur father why wen his mates were making money, where was he. Now u d child want to be same failure ur dad was. Odaz r busy making money, you are here using urs to buy data and Troll people online.

Well I won't dignify you by going the same way you came at me because you just proved individuals indeed are a representation of what their family looks like..I hold family dear so I won't come for your family.
Re: Tinubu Stuns Wailers Over His Source Of Wealth "I Was A Millionaire In Dollars by ElSudani: 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Only a Fool will believe this nonsense.

Of course, what we should believe is a guy who made money dumping cheap imported products into the Nigerian market but now promising a production based economy?
A guy who invested $20 million and got only $5 million back.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Stuns Wailers Over His Source Of Wealth "I Was A Millionaire In Dollars by pinkgoodies(m): 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
Typicool8:

Well I won't dignify you by going the same way you came at me because you just proved individuals indeed are a representation of what their family looks like..I hold family dear so I won't come for your family.

Shut up. If you hold family dear. You won't be coming for a man old to be ur father like dat. Dat is if truly u have a father u respect.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Supporters March In The Rain In Support Of His Presidential Race (vid) / Meltdown Among Labour Party Members Over APC Youths Walk In Ibadan / VIDEO: Empty Seats As Sanwo-olu Joins Lagos Independence Day Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.