Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Nigerians Love To Suffer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Love To Suffer (356 Views)

Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back / El-Rufai: Government Officials Are More Likely To Suffer Mental Issues / Buhari Hands Over Campaign To Tinubu, Says He Doesn’t Want Governance To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Love To Suffer by VaselineCrew: 11:56am On Aug 27, 2022
That’s why you can still have Tinubu supporters anywhere.

See the pic of the guy below that entered gutter to support Buharis second tenure after the failed first tenure.

Doesn’t this guy love to suffer?

He voluntarily entered gutter with smelly poo, pee, algae and all other concoctions of Bacteria, just to support a FAILED PRESIDENT.

Does he care about Dollar rate? About Electricity? About foreign policy? About education?...

It’s funny and sad to me that after Nigeria has suffered so much, people would still want the suffering t continue.

See the amount of people I saw 2 days ago waiting for food from a church, all looking tired and stressed, yet others like them want to continue the suffering.

God have mercy on you guys

Re: Nigerians Love To Suffer by blazingblender(m): 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
Just say those people like to suffer...
We know them
And they know themselves
Re: Nigerians Love To Suffer by VaselineCrew: 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
Jennifer663:
Exactly
And yet they won't have sense.

I really don’t get it
Re: Nigerians Love To Suffer by VaselineCrew: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
blazingblender:
Just say those people like to suffer...
We know them
And they know themselves

They are amongst every tribe, they are in Delta, Anambra, Lagos, Ogun, Kano...

It’s weird men, to want to suffer for one useless politician.
Re: Nigerians Love To Suffer by orisa37: 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
NIGERIANS LOVE DINNING WITH THE DEVIL.

(1) (Reply)

The Parable Of The Talents - Lagos Vs. Anambra! By Ayodeji Oyewunmi / Analysis Of The Peter Obi Wave In Nigeria / Ayu Promised To Resign If Northern PDP Presidential Candidate Wins - Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.