Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Analysis Of The Peter Obi Wave In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Analysis Of The Peter Obi Wave In Nigeria (355 Views)

Vivour Rhodes Tries To Surf On Obi Wave With The Name Chinedu / What The Peter Obi Did Was So Unpresidential - Bashir Ahmad / The PETER OBI Poster I Found In My Neighborhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Analysis Of The Peter Obi Wave In Nigeria by PaNnamdi: 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
It's true,everywhere I go I hear people shouting Peter Obi! Peter Obi!!.

But there are some questions most of these Obi fans and even Obi himself cannot answer.

1)How will Peter Obi be able to rule Nigeria without even a minority number of senators who are in the labor party in the senate to support him?
2)if Peter Obi refuses to share money as he is claiming,who will support him in government,Obi can't do everything by himself.he need a strong political structure to carry out his plans for nigeria

We need to examine and ask ourselves this question in order for 2015 not to repeat itself.

I come in peace.
Re: Analysis Of The Peter Obi Wave In Nigeria by AdamuKD: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
Shut up zombie
Re: Analysis Of The Peter Obi Wave In Nigeria by Gentino(m): 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
PaNnamdi:

But there are some questions most of these Obi fans and even Obi himself cannot answer.

1)How will Peter Obi be able to rule Nigeria without even a minority number of senators who are in the labor party in the senate to support him?
2)if Peter Obi refuses to share money as he is claiming,who will support him in government,Obi can't do everything by himself.he need a strong political structure to carry out his plans for nigeria

We need to examine and ask ourselves this question in order for 2015 not to repeat itself.

I come in peace.

Keep on living in the past. The majority of votes will certainly win the election not the criminal structure you are referring to.

I hope you understand that there might not be rigging at the polling units and the results of the polling units will be transmitted electronically. The evil structure that has kept Nigeria in bondage has little or no role to play.

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of The Peter Obi Wave In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
Many people shouting Peter Obi doesn't understand how Nigeria political sentiment works, leadership around Nigeria is on structure which must be satisfied, that is why Jonathan flopped, he wouldn't have been president if not because yaradua die, elites and business associates want a country they can manipulate, not a country that they will bend to her will, 2023 will be interesting and afterwards might be stormy
Re: Analysis Of The Peter Obi Wave In Nigeria by yomi961: 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hmmmn
Re: Analysis Of The Peter Obi Wave In Nigeria by PaNnamdi: 7:02am On Sep 10, 2022
AdamuKD:
Shut up zombie
If u can't answer my questions,then u are the zombie cool
Re: Analysis Of The Peter Obi Wave In Nigeria by PaNnamdi: 7:05am On Sep 10, 2022
Gentino:

Keep on living in the past. The majority of votes will certainly win the election not the criminal structure you are referring to.

I hope you understand that there might not be rigging at the polling units and the results of the polling units will be transmitted electronically. The evil structure that has kept Nigeria in bondage has little or no role to play.
Do u know pantami registered millions of fulanis across Africans and gave them nin?
Re: Analysis Of The Peter Obi Wave In Nigeria by Jayden001(m): 7:12am On Sep 10, 2022
PaNnamdi:

I come in peace.

Obi will carry everyone along in the right direction. If the NAss wants the show muscle and impeach him, the judiciary is there. You cannot impeach someone that have done nothing against the law.
And like u don't even understand Nigerian politics, if obi wins, 90 of NAss members will defect to LP in a matter of days. So, worry no more. Obi will do u well

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Urchins Good Morning Ooo / Buhari In US: Is It To Avoid Queen's Funeral? / Ayu Promised To Resign If Northern PDP Presidential Candidate Wins - Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.