Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu (15571 Views)

In 6 Years, Ikpeazu Has Surpassed Achievements Of All Govs Before Him — Aide / Fayemi: We've Delivered On Electoral Promises Despite Financial Challenges / We've Delivered South East To Atiku Abubakar Like We Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by Jetbound: 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2022
enobong18:
Is this true?

Why I'm I doubting this news grin

Big lie

2 Likes

Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by awa(m): 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
Ikpeazu why don't you just calm down...

1 Like

Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by GreatTechnology(f): 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
All these people no get shame oooo
I need someone to tell me a single road in Aba that is good
I wonder how a governor will be proud of one of the most dirtiest state in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by NwekereNdoki: 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
Those saying the man is the worst governor in Nigeria are either ignorant of where Ab was before the man came in or might not have visited Aba recently. Granted, He may not have fixed everywhere in Aba, but nobody can come here and say he is the worst Governor in Nigeria when states like Ekiti, Ogun, Osun, etc. haven't done as much as he has done in a densely populated and Urbanized. And nobody can also dare say that he is the worst Governor Abia have.

He may not be the best in SE, but he is definitely not the Worst in Nigeria(even in the South) nor the worst in Abia. I don't like him either that much as I love Umahi. But I can't in all sincerity say he is the worst in Abia or Nigeria.

For Start, before Ikpeazu came in, all the roads in Aba were either muddy or not motorable, I mean ALL!. No good roads were in ABa. It was as bad as that. Ikpeazu in his first tenure did a lot of road construction. Today, some roads like Port Harcourt Road and Ngwa Road all in Aba is now wearing a new look. These are roads that people used to mock Aba before if they want to share bad and disgusting roads in Aba. Today the story is different as those roads are advancing completion and the governor has said that they wll be completed before leaving office.

I am from Rivers State, but my mum is from Aba, so I know what I am saying.

I am not here to praise him, but I am here to state fact!

MAJOR ROADS LIKE ABA-OWERRI ROAD HAS UNDERGONE A FACELIFT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFCnq4LtqOM

https://www.nairaland.com/6535295/surprising-state-road-aba-pictures

ANOTHER MAJOR ROAD/JUNCTION LIKE OSISIOMA JUNCTION/ROAD HAS UNDERGONE A FACELIFT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NgHjz-pD8Y

Before the Flyover and road:
https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/7676230_40449672101565923572448206293141349461917696n_jpeg89c748f0d86f915920600bb38006c34f

NGWA ROAD BEFORE:
https://media.premiumtimesng.com/wp-content/files/2020/02/Ngwa-Market-3.jpg

I am sure everybody knows this road, this popular pic was used to depict Aba as dirty, but the stor is changing

NGWA ROAD NOW ONGOING CONSTRUCTION:
https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/13747012_fbimg16244300594773828_jpegfda9509fdd0bc45047bc3bea136d3842

One thing I like about the road is that it has udergroud drainage and sidewalks.

OVERALL ROADS IN MOST PART OF ABA (RECONSTRUCTED/CONSTRUCTED BY IKPEAZU):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpmJ5lLW5bM

Note these roads were not fully pliable before Ikpeazu came in.

I detested going to Aba because of this junction. I once dipped my fine white canvas into the mud in Osisioma Junction when I visited my cousin at Tonimas junction. It was horible. Even the place where my cousin lived I knew what I passed through when I visited them in 2015. I did a jumping marathon to get to their house. Now the road is tared and marked. The road is opposite Tonimas Junction, Beside Becuz Fast food.

So my dear, Ipkeazu might not have fixed the whole of Aba in 8 years, but truth be told, he has changed so many roads and the face of Aba today.

One of the major thing I'll give Ikpeazu Kudos for is the 30 years plan he did for Abia and the Enyimba Economic City. My prayer is that the new Governor do better than him and focus more on buiding a better ABia.

Daalu.

Pic 1: Osisioma FLyover Before
Pic 2: Ngwa Road Before
Pic 3:: Ongoing Ngwa Road

1 Like

Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by oyeb15: 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
He's not realistic. Even satan is better than most of these governors.
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by MartinsD12(m): 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by harmargedon: 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hotfreeze:

Just look at these ones. Because of the kerosene Ikpeazu gives their parents, it has blocked their reasoning. You are all hypocrites and a disgrace to Ndigbo.
Fool, are you done watching BBN, you're free to switch over to cartoon network.
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by okewumi: 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
Just Road or Quality road ?
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by Favour623(m): 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
To be sincere, he tried so much for Aba, if other did something in Aba he would have done alot more than this, go to you tube and watch the vedio of Aba, and also he did many road on umuahia no doubt
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by Favour623(m): 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
GABUJABOY:
Yes, the last time I checked the only good federal government road in Abia state is from Enugu/Port Harcourt road, from Enugu down to Abia Tower � in Umuahia, after that Tower hmm down to Rivers state. Same with every other Federal road that I'm aware of in Abia. Please note; the Federal roads for some is there major asset road.
That's why everyone is complying.

the ugwunagbo part of enugu/pH road is good apart from the flyover junction in ugwunagbo and ukwa side
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by BentizilL: 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
One day Igbo will try to sell ikpeazu as a Messiah to us...
Just like Peter Obi, Ikpeazu is a failure and Igbo know this...
Ikpeazu is arguably the worst governor in Nigeria currently...

I wish my omoluabi can see the deceit of this people who are jealous of our strive in Nigeria... tongue

BAT2023

1 Like

Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by Hotfreeze: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
Jennifer663:

You are very stupid
Tell that to your deranged family.

May God treat your children how Ikpeazu treated Abia State
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by Hotfreeze: 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
harmargedon:
Fool, are you done watching BBN, you're free to switch over to cartoon network.

Lol. See this pauper looking for hire purchase korope.
Your life is already like Abia State, no need to curse you further.
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by harmargedon: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hotfreeze:

Lol. See this pauper looking for hire purchase korope.
Your life is already like Abia State, no need to curse you further.
grin grin grin grin that's what happens when you are poor, you wish everyone ends up like you. FYI I'm not from your State, so don't sweat it. Broke Ass Nigga grin grin grin grin

So dumb, not to be able to differentiate between federal and state road. What am I even saying, I've forgotten that you're an illiterate. Pardon my manners, get quality education.
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by glacswhite: 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
Wow... Its almost 2 Years I left Aba.. Seeing the development online is very nice n beautiful.. Kudos to the Governor..I think Envy is the problem of those mocking Aba
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by Hotfreeze: 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
harmargedon:
grin grin grin grin that's what happens when you are poor, you wish everyone ends up like you. FYI I'm not from your State, so don't sweat it. Broke Ass Nigga grin grin grin grin

So dumb, not to be able to differentiate between federal and state road. What am I even saying, I've forgotten that you're an illiterate. Pardon my manners, get quality education.

When you finish today's hustle riding someone else's car, I may consider you worthy of a reply from me.

Just so you know, the money I spend on diesel for my gen in the office will lift your entire family out of poverty. Dumb ass mediocre defending his fellow failure in Abia.
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by harmargedon: 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hotfreeze:

When you finish today's hustle riding someone else's car, I may consider you worthy of a reply from me.

Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by oneMalik: 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
you don dey miss road o !

kollinz1234:
Why are people against what is right?
How will a sane person support Tinubu over Osibanjo and now supporting the same ancestral spirit against Obi

Will you allow your own grand father or father who is peeing on his body and cannot even carry himself around to do any hard work? Ruling Nigeria is a very hard work and thus Tinubu should not be allowed to rule the country.

I stand for a wise vote

I stand for Peter G. Obi
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by Cromagnon: 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
kollinz1234:
Why are people against what is right?
How will a sane person support Tinubu over Osibanjo and now supporting the same ancestral spirit against Obi

Will you allow your own grand father or father who is peeing on his body and cannot even carry himself around to do any hard work? Ruling Nigeria is a very hard work and thus Tinubu should not be allowed to rule the country.

I stand for a wise vote

I stand for Peter G. Obi
winning primary is hard especially when you're part don't like you but baba did it really

You prefer he retire and become useless? You prefer osinbajo that Cabot win his street after 8yrs a vp.? This about winning not sentiment
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by Huracan(m): 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
Ahhhhh! This man have lied, isn't it the same aba that am living in..this kerosene man said eziukwu(cemetery market) is now accessible by road while we dey fold our trousers to cross that road..abia state has the worst roads and worst infrastructure... in addition, aroboys have been disturbing our vicinity and getting killed by some guillable citizen of Nigeria
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by InvestorVee(m): 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
Latakia:
Abia is more developed than Anambra. Obi did nothing in Anambra. Ngige even try small while Obiano was the first governor to build street light in the state.

Go and verify.

Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by NwekereNdoki: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
BentizilL:
One day Igbo will try to sell ikpeazu as a Messiah to us...
Just like Peter Obi, Ikpeazu is a failure and Igbo know this...
Ikpeazu is arguably the worst governor in Nigeria currently...

I wish my omoluabi can see the deceit of this people who are jealous of our strive in Nigeria... tongue

BAT2023

He performed better than your BAT as a governor. He outperforms the one your BAT put in Osun and EKiti. GO and sleep.
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by Mrkindness: 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
Ikpeazu is good example of a shameless man.

150 audio roads indeed
he is better than your father who has nothing to show as his achievement.
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by NwekereNdoki: 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
Huracan:
Ahhhhh! This man have lied, isn't it the same aba that am living in..this kerosene man said eziukwu(cemetery market) is now accessible by road while we dey fold our trousers to cross that road..abia state has the worst roads and worst infrastructure... in addition, aroboys have been disturbing our vicinity and getting killed by some guillable citizen of Nigeria

Are you being stupid/mischievous or u are just plain ignorant?

Is this not the Eziukwu road linking to cementary road?

https://twitter.com/GovernorIkpeazu/status/1365673877976866817

Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by Nasman387(m): 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
China road that will spoil before commissioning
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by punta(f): 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
This man represents everything the word shameless stands for.
Tueh!!!
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by Latakia(f): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2022
InvestorVee:
Abia is more developed than Anambra. Obi did nothing in Anambra. Ngige even try small while Obiano was the first governor to build street light in the state.

Go and verify.

Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by Waterbear(m): 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
I dont know why people talk without verifying...
I'm from Anambra but I spend most time in aba.. and it's TRUE, this Governor for once really fixed roads that has been decaying for years in Aba, I cant tell for Umuahia ... but he really changed aba , not to a world class standard but this guy did something... all those mentioned roads are truly verifiable and are operational ... for once in years, aba can breath well with traffic and I for once would applaud the government of Abia state Ikpeazu ... something that all the Orjis couldn't and didnt do...
I dislike this government, but before you call this one a lie go and verify...
If you see something good, say it's good no matter your dislike and that's what I just did...

Ikpeazu did try in Aba ....
First time in history, even I, am surprised he worked this good...
He probably is the best govt Abia state have had for yearssssss..... and to say I disliked and was against him being voted, he turned out not to be as bad as I thought he would .

1 Like

Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by Waterbear(m): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
Latakia:

Go and verify.

My friend shut up.. Aba and Anambra are on different leagues...
Anambra is way ahead in everything...
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by Habayomie(m): 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
Mamaafrik1:
This man is insane , zero infrastructure like the crazeman in Ogun.
Clearly , you don't live in Ogun state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Unfit For Presidency - Chukwuemeka Ezeife / Surulere Bye-election: Otti To Lead 30-man Campaign Team For LP / Babangida Linked To Abacha's Assassination And Abiola's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.