Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu (15573 Views)

In 6 Years, Ikpeazu Has Surpassed Achievements Of All Govs Before Him — Aide / Fayemi: We've Delivered On Electoral Promises Despite Financial Challenges / We've Delivered South East To Atiku Abubakar Like We Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by hokafor(m): 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
I can bet my scrotum that this man is insane . Very shamless man his new found job now is acting as a bodyguard to Governor wike.

1 Like

Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by Latakia(f): 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
Waterbear:

My friend shut up.. Aba and Anambra are on different leagues...
Anambra is way ahead in everything...
Abia is more developed than Anambra. Obi did nothing in Anambra. Ngige even try small while Obiano was the first governor to build street light in the state.

Go and verify.

Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by nakedweapon: 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hotfreeze:

Just look at these ones. Because of the kerosene Ikpeazu gives their parents, it has blocked their reasoning. You are all hypocrites and a disgrace to Ndigbo.
Just like your mother and your father are disgrace to your village. Bastard.

1 Like

Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by Sirepolymath(m): 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
This mofo of a Governor is so useless as the P in Psychology...at 31 it's regrettably regrettable that this stooge of a Governor is bragging about non-existent roads or infrastructure per se...I was born and bred in Aba, I still live in Aba... only political sychopants can believe this unfactual and misleading report...his predecessors were bad but to say the least Ikpeazu is the worst thing that has ever befell Abia in our horrible political history...what a mighty failure called Ikpeazu...you can mislead non-Abians but you can't mislead us...Aba man who couldn't rebuild Aba.

1 Like

Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by Bimpe29: 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
One of the most useless Governors in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by Huracan(m): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

Are you being stupid/mischievous or u are just plain ignorant?

Is this not the Eziukwu road linking to cementary road?

https://twitter.com/GovernorIkpeazu/status/1365673877976866817

Didn't know you are much more daft than I thought...that road is milverton road, at the first junction by your left links to park..are you mad or something... eziukwu road and porthacourt road aba is the most useless road in aba
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by Huracan(m): 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
Sirepolymath:
This mofo of a Governor is so useless as the P in Psychology...at 31 it's regrettably regrettable that this stooge of a Governor is bragging about non-existent roads or infrastructure per se...I was born and bred in Aba, I still live in Aba... only political sychopants can believe this unfactual and misleading report...his predecessors were bad but to say the least Ikpeazu is the worst thing that has ever befell Abia in our horrible political history...what a mighty failure called Ikpeazu...you can mislead non-Abians but you can't mislead us...Aba man who couldn't rebuild Aba.

One useless fellow here have been supportive to the kerosene man

1 Like

Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by DeadCountry: 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
The Romans built tard roads about over 3,000 years ago, and brainless black people are bragging about building a few roads in 2022.
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by tishbite42: 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
DeadCountry:
The Romans built tard roads about over 3,000 years ago, and brainless black people are bragging about building a few roads in 2022.
It is very pathetic
The black man has a genetic problem
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by NwekereNdoki: 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
Huracan:

Didn't know you are much more daft than I thought...that road is milverton road, at the first junction by your left links to park..are you mad or something... eziukwu road and porthacourt road aba is the most useless road in aba

So you mean Ikpeazu went on twiter and showed Milverton road as Eziukwu road?

Port Harcourt road is under construction, ikpeazu said he will finish before his tenure ends. THat's all I know.

Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by Huracan(m): 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

So you mean Ikpeazu went on twiter and showed Milverton road as Eziukwu road?

Port Harcourt road is under construction, ikpeazu said he will finish before his tenure ends. THat's all I know.

You mistook milverton road as eziukwu and beside porthacourt road isn't under construction as am staying close to porthacourt road aba...
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by NwekereNdoki: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
Huracan:

You mistook milverton road as eziukwu and beside porthacourt road isn't under construction as am staying close to porthacourt road aba...

u lie again.

U can say it's not yet completed, don't say it's not under construction. THis video was 2019

https://www.facebook.com/emmanuelenyinnayaa/posts/pfbid02Zg1zs1fv3HVTXVPk22P7UFsGXw4BzB9z9wEkAoRBUNp9b5fe5cqVzEhakxBc8Qtbl
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
Ikpezu the only Gov that patches potholes on the roads and count it as a completed work, witness this man stupidity when I was serving in abia......

ABA state you guys can do better, every part of igbo land most be liberated
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by naijamerican: 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
heykims:
Years later, this guy too would come as a presidential candidate and would claim to be the best governor ever produced in his region, dishing out stats and figures.
Sorrifully, people would hail...
this will never happed you stupid mugu.

MAy god punish you
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by nwadiuko1(m): 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
GreatTechnology:
All these people no get shame oooo
I need someone to tell me a single road in Aba that is good
I wonder how a governor will be proud of one of the most dirtiest state in Nigeria
Ikpeazu did not meet my expectations as a governor.....but in the area of roads, he tried when you compare the situation if Aba roads prior to 2015 and now.

1 Like

Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by BentizilL: 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

He performed better than your BAT as a governor. He outperforms the one your BAT put in Osun and EKiti. GO and sleep.
Peter and BAT? There's nothing you won't hear from fools on nairaland, sentiments aside even your people will disagree with you... grin

They're not on same level, comparing Peter Obi with Tinubu is just like comparing Fernandez to Messi.. It's even laughable... cheesy

You must suffering from mental disorder to say this..
Obi cannot lace Fashola boot talkless of Tinubu... shocked
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by nwadiuko1(m): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
Huracan:
Ahhhhh! This man have lied, isn't it the same aba that am living in..this kerosene man said eziukwu(cemetery market) is now accessible by road while we dey fold our trousers to cross that road..abia state has the worst roads and worst infrastructure... in addition, aroboys have been disturbing our vicinity and getting killed by some guillable citizen of Nigeria
Eziukwu? Bad? Bro stop this
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by OVB123: 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
Ugwuanyi is beyond useless. There is no word to describe him.
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by Whytval: 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2022
Who did Abians offend from 1999 till date. They have been so unfortunate with governors
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
Huracan:

You lie bro. That picture shows ojike lane, eziukwu road and milverton. how can you claim to stay in Aba if you don't know those roads from pictures ?

And there is a whole lot of work going on in pH road axis.Azikiwe road is almost done, Ngwa road is completed at this rate ikpeazu tried massively in terms of roads in Aba.

Was suprised when I went to aba sometime last week. The beauty of osisioma junction and the rehabilitation of Azikiwe road gave me hope that truly Aba is coming back to life
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
Huracan:

You lie bro. That picture shows ojike lane, eziukwu road and milverton. how can you claim to stay in Aba if you don't know those roads from pictures ?

And there is a whole lot of work going on in pH road axis.Azikiwe road is almost done, Ngwa road is completed at this rate ikpeazu tried massively in terms of roads in Aba.

Was suprised when I went to aba sometime last week. The beauty of osisioma junction and the rehabilitation of Azikiwe road gave me hope that truly Aba is coming back to life and pls don't try bullshiting me ,we have quite a few properties in that city

1 Like

Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by NwekereNdoki: 12:19am On Aug 28, 2022
BentizilL:

Peter and BAT? There's nothing you won't hear from fools on nairaland, sentiments aside even your people will disagree with you... grin

They're not on same level, comparing Peter Obi with Tinubu is just like comparing Fernandez to Messi.. It's even laughable... cheesy

You must suffering from mental disorder to say this..
Obi cannot lace Fashola boot talkless of Tinubu... shocked

Please tell me what Tinubu do that Ikpeazu did not do? Him and Tinubu is actually on the same class. Fashola has Lagos money, if Obi had Lagos money then you can talk, Even at that, Obi still outperforms him
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by Emmanuel909090: 4:15am On Aug 28, 2022
Devil punish that your mouth ikpeazu, using our money to sponsor your numerous babes. Ania is a mess of a state, how is port Harcourt road, how is obohia, ngwa road, Ariaria to mention a few, idiot.
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by Huracan(m): 7:04am On Aug 28, 2022
Read4rmthend:

Was suprised when I went to aba sometime last week. The beauty of osisioma junction and the rehabilitation of Azikiwe road gave me hope that truly Aba is coming back to life and pls don't try bullshiting me ,we have quite a few properties in that city

You dey craze..na you dey complete the roads for kerosene man
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by BentizilL: 7:05am On Aug 28, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

Please tell me what Tinubu do that Ikpeazu did not do? Him and Tinubu is actually on the same class. Fashola has Lagos money, if Obi had Lagos money then you can talk, Even at that, Obi still outperforms him
Tinubu and Ikpeazu on same class?? shocked
Dear Omoluabi, pls I implore you to vote Tinubu...
Igbos are not against Tinubu but the Yoruba race, they did it against Awolowo, Abiola, so it's nothing new to them... lipsrsealed

Imagine this one putting Tinubu and the worst governor in Nigeria Ikpeazu (alongside Ortom) in same class... shocked
I can remember someone said one day Igbo will sell Ikpeazu as the best governor in history, it's already happening now ... grin

Dear Omoluabi, Igbo are voting their son but want you to hate yours.. Don't be deceived, no politician in Igbo history come close to Tinubu achievement... It's only tribalism that's making them doing this and it's not their first time... smiley

1 Like

Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by vikiphy89(m): 8:11am On Aug 28, 2022
The truth is that he built series of road mainly in Aba but all are all sub-standard and faulks road is now back to loopholes. But I applaud him for that ukwu mango in faulks road, past governors did that road tire but he came and that place became a major road now.

Credits to him: Faulks road, brass junction, cemetery, aba Owerri road, ngwa road,eziukwu.
Discredit:. Ariaria, Enugu express way, inside roads, osisioma flyover, ahia ohuru, new umuahia road, he failed in this area
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by Mamaafrik1(m): 10:07am On Aug 28, 2022
Habayomie:

Clearly , you don't live in Ogun state.
okayooooooo,you want to know osho pass osho,wetin,dey happen for ogun state wey i no know.
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by nedu666: 10:12am On Aug 28, 2022
Ikpezu is a failure yesterday, today and tomorrow
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by Ayk8: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2022
It doesn't take any govt to provide infrastructural facilities. They drive the economy for sure!... Be it federal, state or local govt, they need to be reminded that infrastructures are paramount to them as leaders and essential to the people. Any govt that doesn't think like this is actually your enemy. God bless us all amen.
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by ufuosman(m): 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
Dis man don smoke again
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by Edoziesmart(m): 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
vyncentino:
Trust igbo people they can never admit there governor is not performing,but the are very quick to judge,other state governor, that why am doubting this Peter obi guy,because no matter what he does wrong his people will defend him
Oga no sane Igbo person will admit that Ikpeazụ is a performing governor. Almost the 150 roads the Buffon said he built are all Aba roads. And I'm still wondering which of the roads he mentioned he built or is it not the Aba I know all most everywhere. I stopped reading when I saw him saying he built Azikiwe, Opobo, Ohanku, Obohia etc roads. I was like is it not the roads I passed last two months or I'm just dreaming.

Aside Peter Obi I don't think there is any politicain from the east that will contest for president that we Igbos we massively support the person. Especially this current Igbo governors are nothing to write home about, aside Ebonyi State governor the rest are bunch of fools.
Re: Abia At 31: We've Delivered 150 Roads In 7 Years — Ikpeazu by EM123: 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
Hotfreeze:

Just look at these ones. Because of the kerosene Ikpeazu gives their parents, it has blocked their reasoning. You are all hypocrites and a disgrace to Ndigbo.
why not go to abia state and see what ikpeazu has done in abia state , and stop saying rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" / Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment / Release Dasuki’s International Passport, Court Orders FG - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.