Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Mallam Who Eloped With 11-year-old Girl Says: ‘I Fell In Love With Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mallam Who Eloped With 11-year-old Girl Says: ‘I Fell In Love With Her (1813 Views)

Teacher Caught Having Sex With An 11-year-Old Student 2 Months Before Wedding / Anja Mallam: Bandits Kill Village Head In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / 12-year-old Girl Who Eloped And Had Sex With A 38-year Old Man Being Remaned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mallam Who Eloped With 11-year-old Girl Says: ‘I Fell In Love With Her by NwaNimo1(m): 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
Mallam Who Eloped With 11-Year-Old Girl Says: ‘I Fell In Love With Her At First Sight And Wanted To Marry Her’

An Islamic teacher, Yashir Abubakar, who was arrested by policemen in Kano State Police Command after he disappeared with an 11-year-old girl (name withheld), told the law enforcement agents that what made him take the step was the love he felt for the girl at first sight.

The suspect was arrested in Kebbi State where he was eventually traced to, after the girl’s father reported to the police that her daughter, aged 11, living with him in Kano could not be found.

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, SP Abdullahi Haruna Kiyawa, who gave the details of the arrest, said that the girl’s father said that the suspect, aged 38, asked his daughter to accompany him to a place, which he approved of, with his belief that he was a Quranic teacher.

The father further said that since then, his daughter’s whereabouts had been unknown.

Not only that , Kiyawa stated, Abubakar, who claimed to be a Quranic teacher, was also found to have obtained money from people under false pretences to the tune of over a million naira, and had lured the 11-year-old girl when he wanted to escape to Kebbi State.

The report was said to have made acting Commissioner of Police and Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge of Finance and Administration, Abubakar Zubairu, to detail policemen to track him.

The police spokesman said that he was eventually found at Yauri in Kebbi, arrested and brought back to Kano.

The PPRO also disclosed that when Abubakar first came to Kano, he was with a girl called Wurera whom he claimed to be his wife.

Investigation revealed that he and Wurera were not legitimate couple but staying together as lovers, prompting the acting CP to direct that the case be transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department for further investigation.

In an interview with the Quranic teacher, he expressed regret at the step he took without thinking of its consequences.

Narrating how it started, Abubakar said that as a Mallam, he moved from Zamfara State, his state of origin, to Warri in Delta State where he took Wurera and stayed for about eight months.

Giving the age of Wurera as 21, he admitted not being married to her traditionally or in religious manner, saying that he just picked her up to be acting as his wife.

He said, “My father was the one who taught me to be a Mallam. I also learnt the teachings from a Mallam in Gusau for two years.

He also admitted  obtaining money under false pretence but did not specifically say how he did it.

He spoke with regret, saying that it was disobedience to his day that brought about his predicament.

“I’m from a polygamous family. My father has four wives, but my mother is his first wife. I was having problems with him because of the other wives who always look down on and ridicule my mother.

“Whenever that happened, I would defend my mother but whenever the wives reported me to my father on the issues, he was not always happy with me, with him supporting the younger wives. At a point, he told me to leave his house, saying that I should go and establish Quranic school somewhere since I had already been taught. That was why I left Zamfara.

“I regret all that I did. Staying with a woman without being married to her is a sin in our  Islamic teaching,” the suspect further said in the interview.

He advised other Islamic clerics having issues with their parents to go back and settle the differences.

The girl with whom he came to Kano, Wurera, in her explanation admitted not being married to the Islamic teacher but just staying together in towns visited.

According to Wurera, “I met Mallam when one of my friends told me that he was interested in me. My friend gave me his number and we started communicating.

“One day, I deceived my father that I was going to my maternal aunt’s place in Kano. My father knew I was lying but I convinced him. He was even the one who took me to the train station and paid my fare to Kano from Kebbi State.

“On getting to Kano, I linked up with the Mallam and we started living together as husband and wife.

“I didn’t know what transpired between him and the 11-year-old girl. All I knew was that he told me we were returning to Yauri in Kebbi. He picked the girl when we were going. But I didn’t see him do anything with her.

My parents were not privy to his moves with me, and I knew that I have put myself in a big mess. He did not marry me properly and my parents didn’t know him.”

https://tribuneonlineng.com/mallam-who-eloped-with-11-year-old-girl-says-i-fell-in-love-with-her-at-first-sight-and-wanted-to-marry-her/
Re: Mallam Who Eloped With 11-year-old Girl Says: ‘I Fell In Love With Her by blazingblender(m): 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
Why this people like to de disgrâce religion of peace na
Re: Mallam Who Eloped With 11-year-old Girl Says: ‘I Fell In Love With Her by NwaNimo1(m): 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
Re: Mallam Who Eloped With 11-year-old Girl Says: ‘I Fell In Love With Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
pedophilia is RAMPANT in Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Mallam Who Eloped With 11-year-old Girl Says: ‘I Fell In Love With Her by Michelle70(m): 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
fell in love with 11yrs old girl?

Mallam why na

1 Like

Re: Mallam Who Eloped With 11-year-old Girl Says: ‘I Fell In Love With Her by kingPhidel(m): 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
Dem forbid you from his pics? If na pastor wunna for don scatter everywhere with his pics. Smh [color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Mallam Who Eloped With 11-year-old Girl Says: ‘I Fell In Love With Her by VEXT: 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
He is right na ..

Following the footsteps of his mentor and oga...
Re: Mallam Who Eloped With 11-year-old Girl Says: ‘I Fell In Love With Her by PerfectStranger(m): 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
Mallam!! Na their ways na
Re: Mallam Who Eloped With 11-year-old Girl Says: ‘I Fell In Love With Her by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
Wen a man has many children and refuse to train them well, this is the consequences
The parents of both Mallam and girl av failed
Learn ur lesson nairalander and repent if u have a woman in ur room every night sleeping with her but haven't paid d bride price.. everlasting curse is wat u are doing to yaself

A. Word is enof for the wise
Re: Mallam Who Eloped With 11-year-old Girl Says: ‘I Fell In Love With Her by BeanmanX(m): 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
These Aboki people never cease to amaze me,,,bunch of paedos. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mallam Who Eloped With 11-year-old Girl Says: ‘I Fell In Love With Her by BenjaminDomer: 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
Michelle70:
fell in love with 11yrs old girl?

Mallam why na
Ask Fati2001 grin
Re: Mallam Who Eloped With 11-year-old Girl Says: ‘I Fell In Love With Her by DoctorDree(m): 12:11am On Aug 28, 2022
Wetin Musa eye no go see for gate
Re: Mallam Who Eloped With 11-year-old Girl Says: ‘I Fell In Love With Her by akunjohn(m): 2:49am On Aug 28, 2022
Every Mallam to hin own kettle....

grin lipsrsealed
Re: Mallam Who Eloped With 11-year-old Girl Says: ‘I Fell In Love With Her by jeromestarks: 7:33am On Aug 28, 2022
Mallam from hell.
Re: Mallam Who Eloped With 11-year-old Girl Says: ‘I Fell In Love With Her by Coolsperm: 10:21am On Aug 28, 2022
Just like Muhammed did to Aisha at 6 years,

(1) (Reply)

Story Of Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island,lagos. / This Story Will Make You Think Twice Before Helping A Woman In Trouble Abroad / Man And Daughter Apprehended With Fresh Human Parts In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.