Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

This Story Will Make You Think Twice Before Helping A Woman In Trouble Abroad - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Story Will Make You Think Twice Before Helping A Woman In Trouble Abroad (1808 Views)

Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) / South Africans Need To See This And Think Twice / How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Story Will Make You Think Twice Before Helping A Woman In Trouble Abroad by Tallesty1(m): 10:56am On Nov 12, 2023
The New York City woman who was getting mugged by a homeless man before being saved by a man with a gun, says the gun scared her and she wishes he didn't use it.

He should have just let her get mugged.

It gets even worse. The woman said she would have seen the man as a "bigger hero" if he helped her without using a gun.

Earlier this week, John Rote jumped into action when he saw a woman getting mugged by a homeless man.

Rote pulled out a gun from his backpack and let off multiple shots to scare away the deranged homeless man, Matthew Roesch.

It worked, however Rote was arrested for using the gun.

Now, the woman involved in the attack says it is "scary to think" that people are carrying guns around New York City and she wishes Rote didn't use the gun.

"Of course, I am happy that that man tried to help me and that nobody was injured during this incident, but it’s scary to think that people are carrying guns around the city. I understand why people do it, they see it as their only means of protection," she said to the New York Post.

"In this case the man risked a lot to protect me, his safety, and the safety of other people on the platform. Yes, I do think he is a hero, but I don’t know, I would likely think him a bigger hero if he tried to help me without the gun. In my eyes, the gun is a little extreme.
Re: This Story Will Make You Think Twice Before Helping A Woman In Trouble Abroad by immortalcrown(m): 10:59am On Nov 12, 2023
Well, I think twice before helping any gender, not only when I want to help women.
Re: This Story Will Make You Think Twice Before Helping A Woman In Trouble Abroad by Stawner16(m): 11:33am On Nov 12, 2023
She wouldn’t be saying this if that man had watched while her attacker cracked her skull on the pavement.

4 Likes

Re: This Story Will Make You Think Twice Before Helping A Woman In Trouble Abroad by Vulcanheph(m): 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2023
What a b!tch !!!

1 Like

Re: This Story Will Make You Think Twice Before Helping A Woman In Trouble Abroad by Kingray10: 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2023
ungrateful bitchangry angry angry
Re: This Story Will Make You Think Twice Before Helping A Woman In Trouble Abroad by Nicepoker(m): 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2023
Help a woman today. Tomorrow all you will hear is " what exactly have you done for me"

3 Likes

Re: This Story Will Make You Think Twice Before Helping A Woman In Trouble Abroad by Axis313(m): 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2023
Really,that gender is so so difficult to understand.

1 Like

Re: This Story Will Make You Think Twice Before Helping A Woman In Trouble Abroad by ChangedMan1999(m): 2:09am On Nov 13, 2023
Same thing Jada Pinket said after Will Smith disgraced himself in the name of for fighting for her.

It is female mentality.

4 Likes

Re: This Story Will Make You Think Twice Before Helping A Woman In Trouble Abroad by oz4real83(m): 2:43am On Nov 13, 2023
You don't know the fear created when a gun is shot in your presence, even for your protection shocked. If you were in the woman's shoes, you would have wanted a rescue without the use of gun if it were possible, she was just being honest but not ungrateful as many of you are claiming.

1 Like

Re: This Story Will Make You Think Twice Before Helping A Woman In Trouble Abroad by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:01am On Nov 13, 2023
oz4real83:
You don't know the fear created when a gun is shot in your presence, even for your protection shocked. If you were in the woman's shoes, you would have wanted a rescue without the use of gun if it were possible, she was just being honest but not ungrateful as many of you are claiming.
My friend once told me he saw an okada man beating a lady in a secluded place. When I asked him what he did, he said "nothing". I asked him what and he said "the okada man may be high on drugs, if he stabs we what do you think will happen? He will run away, the girl will run away and while my funeral is going on, she may be in her boyfriend's house knacking. After all, she had no business quarrelling with someone she can't fight in a dark corner". Well, I am sure the guy has learnt his lesson. When it comes to helping women in trouble, learn to mind your business.

1 Like

Re: This Story Will Make You Think Twice Before Helping A Woman In Trouble Abroad by Tunde835(m): 10:50am On Nov 13, 2023
Stawner16:
She wouldn’t be saying this if that man had watched while her attacker cracked her skull on the pavement.
The attacker could have raped her

(1) (Reply)

Photos Woman Give Birth To Half Human Half Goat In Jigawa State / 8 Important Points To Note If You Get Arrested / Amnesty International: Victims Of SARS Torture/murder Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.