Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,585 members, 7,847,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

Corruption At Its Peak In Every Area Of Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corruption At Its Peak In Every Area Of Nigeria (331 Views)

Gunshots As Rival Gangs Clash In Fadeyi Area Of Lagos. Photos / Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. / Woman Cuts Her Stepdaughter Brutally In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corruption At Its Peak In Every Area Of Nigeria by Gracified2: 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
I am just so appalled with this country.

Federal Government Cash Transfer for the indigent, yet those in charge are removing their so called percentage from everyone being paid.

I mean, how can someone be collecting #8000 from money being given to poor people ?

How can someone be so heartless and wicked.
We keep complaining about the government, yet, any little chance we get to prove our self, we still show we are no different from the lot.

It's so disheartening cry cry

1 Like

Re: Corruption At Its Peak In Every Area Of Nigeria by backtovillage: 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
Gracified2:
I am just so appalled with this country.

Federal Government Cash Transfer for the indigent, yet those in charge are removing their so called percentage from everyone being paid.

I mean, how can someone be collecting #8000 from money being given to poor people ?

How can someone be so heartless and wicked.
We keep complaining about the government, yet, any little chance we get to prove our self, we still show we are no different from the lot.

It's so disheartening cry cry
That is why I will not trust any movement by any Nigerian.
Nigerians are opportunist that will steal anything but will accuse FG for everything.
All these Obidient noise makers let them have that privilege then you will understand that Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria. They will surround Obi the way cabals are surrounding Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

Never Share Your Hotspot With A Stranger- Media Personality Rita Advises (video) / Father Who Had Two Kids With His Daughter After Years Of Inc£stuous Relationship / Gov. Okowa’s Aide, Sosorobia Called Out For Allegedly Joining Forces With His Si

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.