Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Better African Country To Migrate To If Opportuned....as A Nigerian - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Better African Country To Migrate To If Opportuned....as A Nigerian (936 Views)

With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada / Which African Country Is Mountain Kilimanjaro Located ? / 7 Easy Ways To Migrate To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Better African Country To Migrate To If Opportuned....as A Nigerian by OPTOSUN(m): 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
If you are privileged to leave this country to any African country, which country will you choose as a:

* Student
* Business man
* Medical doctor
* Lecturer
* Other profession

-
With your detailed reason(s)

We can learn from your view

1 Like

Re: Better African Country To Migrate To If Opportuned....as A Nigerian by OPTOSUN(m): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
My own opinion

South African universities should be considered for studying, as a student because of their high educational standard

Business - Ivory coast, Tunisia, DR Congo

Lecturing - South Africa. High salary pay

2 Likes

Re: Better African Country To Migrate To If Opportuned....as A Nigerian by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
Afrcain countries are mostly useless their citizens sef dey find visa

The only ones i can consider are
Kenya,
south africa,
ghana
Re: Better African Country To Migrate To If Opportuned....as A Nigerian by Wilson500: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
Blueicetea:

Kenya,
south africa,
ghana

How many have you been to
You people just say bullshit based on what you read online
That's why when most Nigerians get to Europe and realise that overseas is different from what they read online, they become too ashamed to say the truth

In conclusion: don't believe everything you read online

7 Likes

Re: Better African Country To Migrate To If Opportuned....as A Nigerian by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
Wilson500:

How many have you been to
You people just say bullshit based on what you read online
That's why when most Nigerians get to Europe and realise that overseas is different from what they read online, they become too ashamed to say the truth

In conclusion: don't believe everything you read online

Idiot.. i have been to the three countires.. you think everyone on here is useless like you.

Like i said none of the three countries is ok and they have their issues. But the countries above are still manageable... you would notice whites living in this countries too...
Re: Better African Country To Migrate To If Opportuned....as A Nigerian by Wilson500: 2:46am On Aug 28, 2022
Blueicetea:

Idiot.. i have been to the three countires.. you think everyone on here is useless like you.

Like i said none of the three countries is ok and they have their issues. But the countries above are still manageable... you would notice whites living in this countries too...

Its your ancestors that are idiots and useless
Bloody Arrow

3 Likes

Re: Better African Country To Migrate To If Opportuned....as A Nigerian by workchopNG: 8:35am On Aug 28, 2022
For me, none.
Re: Better African Country To Migrate To If Opportuned....as A Nigerian by ASAPFERG1: 8:56am On Aug 28, 2022
If you can't go to Europe or north America, stay in your village
Re: Better African Country To Migrate To If Opportuned....as A Nigerian by Masturbator2020: 11:05am On Aug 28, 2022

Kenya,
south africa,
ghana

Ghana? You know wetin you dey talk so? Non try an o,5k naira non reach you spend a day for Ghana

2 Likes

Re: Better African Country To Migrate To If Opportuned....as A Nigerian by nazicartel(m): 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
Try Botswana, Angola, Kenya. As for Seychelles, cape Verde, Mauritius.. na money you deh go spend there.... Money no still deh Rwanda seff
Re: Better African Country To Migrate To If Opportuned....as A Nigerian by Dunkjames5(m): 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
Masturbator2020:

Ghana? You know wetin you dey talk so? Non try an o,5k naira non reach you spend a day for Ghana
br it depends on the kind places you are living Not like in Kumasi.
Re: Better African Country To Migrate To If Opportuned....as A Nigerian by Masturbator2020: 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
Dunkjames5:
br it depends on the kind places you are living Not like in Kumasi.
Lol. I have a guest house in Kumasi. Nkransan after kokobe. So stop,I know Ghana well
Re: Better African Country To Migrate To If Opportuned....as A Nigerian by Dunkjames5(m): 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
Masturbator2020:

Lol. I have a guest house in Kumasi. Nkransan after kokobe. So stop,I know Ghana well
Well then I don't know how you live your life.

My family house is in bantama I do visit too.
Re: Better African Country To Migrate To If Opportuned....as A Nigerian by Masturbator2020: 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
Dunkjames5:

Well then I don't know how you live your life.

My family house is in bantama I do visit too.
Yeah,that's true. But generally Ghana is expensive to live in,but the country is more secure than Nigeria, so if you have money you will enjoy Ghana.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The MTN Scholarship Application For 2022–2023 Is Now Open - How To Apply / PRESS RELEASE - The Nigerian Medical Students' Asso. (NiMSA): Handover CEREMONY / Uk Female Dependants Neeeded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.