Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada (2952 Views)

Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) / I Bet You Didn't Know Shark Eggs Look Like This!!! (photos) / I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by golor(m): 7:15am On May 25, 2022
Good morning Fam, often time people claim to travel to Canada u HV to break bank for it but guess what ! If you are a graduate I bet you , you can easily migrate to Canada with 6m and, if you don't HV 6m but you HV someone that can keep 3.5m in your account for a period of 3-4months !!! With your 2.5m you can migrate. No joke , trust me you can do this process your self .

I am in the process, I even got admission with scholarship and if u find Ur self in this my situation u can go free of charge lolz

3 Likes

Re: With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by ja2ken(m): 9:28am On May 25, 2022
That's true but most people don't gbadu IELTS idea..
Re: With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by AroOkigbo(m): 9:59am On May 25, 2022
Getting admission is far from getting student visa. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by Alwaysready(m): 10:36am On May 25, 2022
Congratulations bro. But nobody will be stupid to put #3.5 in your acct in this current Buhari adminstration now.

Save enough and travel all alone or get donations from friends if possible.

3 Likes

Re: With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by MrDoGood(m): 10:38am On May 25, 2022
I will edit this when what I'm done with what I'm working on.

1 Like

Re: With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by abbasajao(m): 11:01am On May 25, 2022
I am interested in this process. Do update us boss
Re: With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by Salliet(m): 11:18am On May 25, 2022
Actually getting admission is pretty easy because schools too are looking for your money...its getting the visa that is the game changer.

1 Like

Re: With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by golor(m): 11:40am On May 25, 2022
Salliet:
Actually getting admission is pretty easy because schools too are looking for your money...its getting the visa that is the game changer.

Getting visa is not hard like you think just meet the requirements and mk sure u don't leave a stone unturned.
Re: With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by DKM123: 11:41am On May 25, 2022
What's the big deal in getting admission? That's a dime a dozen. The Koko is getting a visa.
Re: With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by golor(m): 11:41am On May 25, 2022
Alwaysready:
Congratulations bro. But nobody will be stupid to put #3.5 in your acct in this current Buhari adminstration now.

You are right but I love your last statement " get donation from friends".

1 Like

Re: With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by golor(m): 11:42am On May 25, 2022
DKM123:
What's the big deal in getting admission? That's a dime a dozen. The Koko is getting a visa.

I will update you . Gather documents with the minimum 10k cad and HV a sponsor my brother you are good to go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by golor(m): 11:43am On May 25, 2022
AroOkigbo:
Getting admission is far from getting student visa. grin

Let see how it goes.... getting admission in Canadian universities is not easy either you may easily gain college admission not university
Re: With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by Collins4u1(m): 12:24pm On May 25, 2022
Come and highlight the steps property.

1 Like

Re: With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by IkeIgboNile(m): 1:19pm On May 25, 2022
golor

Getting visa is not hard like you think just meet the requirements and mk sure u don't leave a stone unturned.

What are the requirements needed.
Re: With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by Sucre6: 2:08pm On May 25, 2022
golor:
Good morning Fam, often time people claim to travel to Canada u HV to break bank for it but guess what ! If you are a graduate I bet you , you can easily migrate to Canada with 6m and, if you don't HV 6m but you HV someone that can keep 3.5m in your account for a period of 3-4months !!! With your 2.5m you can migrate. No joke , trust me you can do this process your self .

Op give us step by step on how u go about am

I am in the process, I even got admission with scholarship and if u find Ur self in this my situation u can go free of charge lolz
Re: With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by golor(m): 4:01pm On May 25, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
golor

What are the requirements needed.

Have a sponsor that shares same surname with you .. or have enough money to be self sponsored.

Have Ur minimum living expenses of 10cad (3.3m) HV 3.5 or 4 m if possible.

Show a career progression..u can't HV Bsc and be going for diploma...u should be going for masters.

Have home tie ....u can use Ur car , landed properties, job waiting for u after your masters, registered business and your family.

Have a good SOP ... statement of purpose...

If u are without scholarship pay your yearly fee ..

With these u go get visa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by immortalmortal: 5:38pm On May 25, 2022
How much you wan bet?
Re: With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by golor(m): 6:42pm On May 25, 2022
immortalmortal:
How much you wan bet?

Name your figure
Re: With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by Pious101: 8:47pm On May 25, 2022
Abeg update us o
Re: With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by golor(m): 10:23pm On May 25, 2022
Pious101:
Abeg update us o

Sure I will ...

If with what I HV they deny me visa , then 80 percent of Nigerian can't get Canadian visa ..

My blood brother standing as sponsor has a filling station....with same surname.

I have a salon registered with CAC
I have a car
And I will deposit at least 4m in my account
And , I have scholarship..

Then I will use my brother's DPR cert as sponsor..his CAC...his bank statement..his international passport and a picture of both of us .... waiting them want again!!!? There's a seminar that will currently hold they sent me a mail..the seminar will be via zoom ..if one attend the 5 days seminar...1 hour each they give you as a student $50 gift Amazon..let me start by collecting my 50 Amazon gift card

1 Like

Re: With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by Emiratechef: 10:26pm On May 25, 2022
golor:

Have a sponsor that shares same surname with you .. or have enough money to be self sponsored.

Show a career progression..u can't HV Bsc and be going for diploma...u should be going for masters.

Have home tie ....u can use Ur car , landed properties, job waiting for u after your masters, registered business and your family.

With these u go get visa

What of Will just pay for a semester only
Re: With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by golor(m): 10:54pm On May 25, 2022
Emiratechef:

What of Will just pay for a semester only

I can't tell oh
Re: With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by oyediranniyi: 11:19pm On May 25, 2022
Good one
Re: With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by Pious101: 11:51pm On May 25, 2022
golor:

Sure I will ...

If with what I HV they deny me visa , then 80 percent of Nigerian can't get Canadian visa ..

My blood brother standing as sponsor has a filling station....with same surname.

I have a salon registered with CAC
I have a car
And I will deposit at least 4m in my account
And , I have scholarship..

Then I will use my brother's DPR cert as sponsor..his CAC...his bank statement..his international passport and a picture of both of us .... waiting them want again!!!? There's a seminar that will currently hold they sent me a mail..the seminar will be via zoom ..if one attend the 5 days seminar...1 hour each they give you as a student $50 gift Amazon..let me start by collecting my 50 Amazon gift card
interesting
Re: With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by IkeIgboNile(m): 1:59am On May 26, 2022
[quote author=golor post=113165621]

With these u go get visa

Ok thanks for the information but what's statement of purpose? And how much is the yearly fee?
Re: With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by phemmyfour: 3:03am On May 26, 2022
Alwaysready:

They do it in form of business.
Re: With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by Olutopik216: 3:38am On May 27, 2022
My visa was denied and I went on emergency appointment, wanna ask if I can still get another date b4 School resume at August
Re: With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by golor(m): 7:04am On May 27, 2022
Olutopik216:
My visa was denied and I went on emergency appointment, wanna ask if I can still get another date b4 School resume at August

What was your reason for denial!!! Did you pay fee and show proof of living expenses. ..you can reapply after addressing the reasons for denial.
Re: With 2.5 Million I Bet You Can Successfully Migrate To Canada by Olutopik216: 6:38pm On May 27, 2022
I don’t know y I was denied

(1) (2) (Reply)

Polytechnic Wahala / Ndu Post Ume 2009/10 Session / Police Arrested 200 Lasu Student Over Riot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.