Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,999 members, 7,863,592 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi (51999 Views)

INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 / Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi / Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by Agadinaagwuofe: 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
Parachoko:
The person who sent a 17 years old girl from VI to Ikorodu needs to be arrested and prosecuted.

So you believe that story? I am 90% sure that wasn't the real story so how did they now found out her name wasn't the real name? Thank God she is safe but I am so sure the story of lagos to abuja na fake.
Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by Fucklove(m): 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
sukkot:
tongue her boyfren is in bauchi. they say he is called shettima agbadori
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by Mercury12(m): 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
seunmind44:
we thank God o. Not every missing person is always founded in Nigeria
grin
grin grin
Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by Oqw1: 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
Oh
Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by mmsen: 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
Why does ho invoke his deity when the same deity presumably watched idol as this child was abducted?
Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by hammer3x: 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
LET ME GO BACK TO SANUSI.

AFTER, HE GOT HIMSELF INVOLVED WITH ESE ORURU, KIDNAP, RAPE AND ISLAMISATION, HE LOST HIS THRONE.

HE WAS DISGRACED OUT OF KANO, NEVER TO RETURN.

EVIL PEOPLE ALWAYS FEEL EMPOWERED AND FAIL TO REALIZE, THAT GOD WILL MAKE THEM PAY.

VENGEANCE IS FOR GOD.

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by ajepako(f): 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
seunmind44:
Has she been founded?

Babangbali/iyangbali/enemyofpeace/enemyofprogress/notorious babe/okobola

6-Man werey

Now this Monika?

Dem suppose nack you oraimo chord or ljebu juju l swear tongue tongue
Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by hammer3x: 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
SANUSI WAS NOT ONLY DETHRONE AND VANQUISHED FROM KANO.

HE ALSO WENT ON HOUSE ARREST PRISON.

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by hammer3x: 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
GOD WILL START WHERE YOUR OWN END.

GO ASK SATAN, HOW GOD DEY DO.

JUST DEY DO YOUR OWN, MAKE GOD DEY LOOK, WEN U FINISH, HE WILL START HIS OWN.

SAME WAY, HIM NO DISTURB YOU, NOTHING WILL DISTURB HIM, WEN HE IS DEALING WITH YOU.

HE WILL USE YOUR WIFE, SON, FRIEND, BROTHER, ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING, INCLUDING THE DEMON YOU WORSHIP TO PUNISH YOU.

1 Like

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by emmyluizzz: 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
she has collected enough rod to last her for like next year

girls and dick ehhh...they can do anything and go anywhere just for dick
Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by Ishilove: 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
Arizoner:
stupid question
You're actually the stupid one for not looking at every angle. Stupid and myopic
Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by Geenosko: 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
Abizz:
Imagine having the gut to travel from Lagos to Bauchi in search of a boy at 17 years?
You can be stupid enough to believe she just found her self in Bauchi with no preplanned intentions.

Sense. It's very far from you
Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
Judolisco:
u don't need to live everywhere in d world when you've got free credible data online ...

I guess you have never stepped out of Nigeria then.
Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by fof1: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
Abizz:
Imagine having the gut to travel from Lagos to Bauchi in search of a boy at 17 years?
You can be stupid enough to believe she just found her self in Bauchi with no preplanned intentions.

You Judge before Knowing the Dacts of the Matter, makes You a Very Dangerous Speci for Our Land. What You Don't Know...Pls Refrain from ur Gaps and Wantoness of Speech...
Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by GistFullGround: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2022

BEAUTIFUL GIRL!

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by GistFullGround: 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
xeratek:
How many rounds she collect wink

Your sister/girl-child will be a victim. OLOSHI
Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by BenjaminDomer: 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
xeratek:
I go ask fati2001 to train her grin
Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by BenjaminDomer: 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
Parachoko:
The person who sent a 17 years old girl from VI to Ikorodu needs to be arrested and prosecuted.
Remain few months she go ripe for the taking grin

Her toto no go rest grin
Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by AngelicBeing: 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
sukkot:
DAYUUUUUUM shocked
Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by sukkot: 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
AngelicBeing:
DAYUUUUUUM shocked
yes Sirrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by AngelicBeing: 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
sukkot:
yes Sirrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! grin
But nawao, a 17 years old from Lagos to Bauchi, it looks fishy and Mysterious angry
Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by foreshore(m): 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
xeratek:

No wonder your life is like this
Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by Davidcho(m): 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
Girls of her age are already in second year in the University. She's not too young to travel from vi to ikorodu.
Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by Taigaban: 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
The boyfriend possibly could have been a security or driver in her compound or neighborhood. And I believe that is not her first time of traveling to such a long distance. And too she may never have travelled alone, but possibly in company with her boyfriend.
Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by Abc2Z: 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
The story no add up since the thread was opened.

Can't the girl talk? What's her narration of how she got to Bauchi.
How long have they been looking for her.

When did she get lost and which day was she found?

How did they find her?
Who sent her message?
Is she a student or apprentice?

I don't like vawulence
Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by Edoziesmart(m): 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
Channah1:
Wait a min.. shocked. I saw the OP of this thread but didn't bother reading cos I thought it was fake. So it's true?

Why send a girl this age all the way from VI to Ikorodu? Like who does that??
What if she got into bad hands?

Some people can send one kind wicked errand eh??

Thank God she's safe.
Yimu!
You want to tell me that 17 years old girl is not in higher institution far away from her parents? Does any one take care of the person there?
You guys are trying to sound woke only to end up sounding stupid.

Few months ago one of the small children I tutor back then called me and said "uncle I'm in Aba , Abịa State to be precise to write my jamb. Wish me well". The girl that sent me that message is just 16 and wrote jamb and waec this year.she travelled all the way from Bayelsa State to Abịa State without anybody assistance. But small errand that they sent one girl from VI to Surulere which is just like From Trans Amadi to Nta road( those in PH will understand) and you people are already heating up and wailing, blaming the guardians for lack of parental care.

FYI, I travelled all the way from Niamey (Niger republic) back to Bayelsa (Nigeria) without anybody guardians at the age of 19. That's traveling from 2 different countries.
Anyway you might say I'm a guy but you know teenager like me then is not that expose to traveling from one country to another unlike now.

You people should try and be sounding smart in this forum for crying out loud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2022
sukkot:

That name sounds familiar........is it for Eba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by Judolisco(m): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
PeachtreeReside:

I guess you have never stepped out of Nigeria then.
OK where exactly have you been? Mrs step out of Nigeria?
Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by KvnqSolow: 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
Omoh We thank God oh!!

Lagos to Bauchi no be small trip be that oh.
Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by Kushmakanaki: 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
[quote author=xeratek post=116110767]How many rounds she collect wink[/����]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi / Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) / Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.