Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

I Will Bribe My Mum To Vote Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Bribe My Mum To Vote Peter Obi (372 Views)

Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man / African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition / Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of (2) (3) (4)

I Will Bribe My Mum To Vote Peter Obi by Ndubuisipaul1: 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
The only person who is not Obidient in my family, is my mother .. she doesn't not believe in voting any candidate... So the best way to drag her out on that day is to promise her I will give her money if she comes out to vote .

Amount not decided yet...

Re: I Will Bribe My Mum To Vote Peter Obi by God1000(m): 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2022
I think that will work

Re: I Will Bribe My Mum To Vote Peter Obi by Massiveglory: 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
You can't blame mama for not believing in voting. Agbado man and his party have destroyed the nation. But tell mama there is hope.
We the patrotic Nigerian people have decided to take our destiny in our hands.
Tell mama Peter obi/ Datti ahmed and Labour Party are the candidates to spear head the take back of our nation.

Re: I Will Bribe My Mum To Vote Peter Obi by Arysexy(m): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2022
Buy her hollandis and show her, condition being, vote Obi and it's yours

Re: I Will Bribe My Mum To Vote Peter Obi by TinubuThief: 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
Remember say we no dey give shishi oh

Re: I Will Bribe My Mum To Vote Peter Obi by Unzerious: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
You wan buy your Mama Vote

Na this kain pesin go empty National Treasury just to buy Supreme Brick undecided
Re: I Will Bribe My Mum To Vote Peter Obi by Michelle70(m): 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
Ndubuisipaul1:
The only person who is not Obidient in my family, is my mother .. she doesn't not believe in voting any candidate... So the best way to drag her out on that day is to promise her I will give her money if she comes out to vote .

Amount not decided yet...
na so lp deh use buy votes?
Re: I Will Bribe My Mum To Vote Peter Obi by Modecaih: 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
don't bribe but persuade her to vote obi,,, who no like better thing

Re: I Will Bribe My Mum To Vote Peter Obi by Reader530(m): 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
Good

Onitsha Two Million Man March. Elderly Woman March And Pray For Peter Obi / Another Young Nigerian Launches Mobile App To Mobilise Support For Peter Obi / We’ve Uncovered Sponsors, Perpetrators Of Insecurity In S-east — Ipob

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9