Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

2023: Ndigbo, Should Be Greatful To God,afenifere & Obj - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ndigbo, Should Be Greatful To God,afenifere & Obj (502 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Greatful To Buhari. / 2023: Ndigbo The Bussiness Men That are Afraid Of Tinubu / Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Ndigbo, Should Be Greatful To God,afenifere & Obj by VOICEofORIENTAL: 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
Honestly, Afenifere,Obasanjo,many yorubas & many other Nigerians has proven beyond immeasurably doubt that they are still our reliable & trusted brothers irrespective of how some may view it.

Most times, when you visit nairaland especially the politics section, you may want to think that the tribal tirade going on there & some social media sites represents the minds of majority of the people of that region.

Obasanjo has been on the forefront of the Peter Obi campaign train.

I PRAY & HOPE NDIGBO TAKES NOTE OF THE REGIONS WORKING TIRELESSLY FOR THE EMERGENCE & VICTORY OF PETER OBI COME 2023.

I would also advise that irrespective of the outcome of the 2023 elections results,Ndigbo should reciprocate this kind gesture extended to us by refraining from making further tribal comments.

To the Afenifere,obasanjo,yorubas & many other Nigerians who's standing for JUSTICE, FAIRNESS & EQUITY may the Almighty God reward you all!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Ndigbo, Should Be Greatful To God,afenifere & Obj by derecho(m): 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
Unfortunately, it's not an Igbo thing And OBJ+Afenifere+Any well meaning Nigerian can't take the credit.
OBI has a Divine backing.
So many think nigerians love him because of what he says But it's beyond that

Afenifere+Obasanjo+well meaning Nigerians supported Atiku in 2019

It's not by power nor by might

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ndigbo, Should Be Greatful To God,afenifere & Obj by kettykin: 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
Nigeria has no option . Peter Obi seems to be the last options before Nigeria goes the Soviet Union way

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ndigbo, Should Be Greatful To God,afenifere & Obj by TinubuThief: 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
YĆ³ruba men with sense. Unlike these useless urchins polluting our cyber space with tribal and religion sentiment
Re: 2023: Ndigbo, Should Be Greatful To God,afenifere & Obj by VOICEofORIENTAL: 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
That's it... before now it was difficult to believe that so many Nigerians would be rooting for EQUITY, JUSTICE & FAIRNESS.

At least, with these brotherly love shown to us by many Nigerians,the psyche of an Igbo person will change henceforth

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ndigbo, Should Be Greatful To God,afenifere & Obj by newbornmacho(m): 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
I'm an igbo man and I endorse this message.

Whether Obi wins or not, those yoruba who stuck their necks out for us will forever be remembered.

Also goes to the benue , edo, nassarawa, rivers, delta .....
Wowww...what am I saying? The entire Nigeria deserves credit for looking beyond primordial sentiments.

Thank you Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ndigbo, Should Be Greatful To God,afenifere & Obj by VOICEofORIENTAL: 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
derecho:
Unfortunately, it's not an Igbo thing And OBJ+Afenifere+Any well meaning Nigerian can't take the credit.
OBI has a Divine backing.
So many think nigerians love him because of what he says But it's beyond that

Afenifere+Obasanjo+well meaning Nigerians supported Atiku in 2019

It's not by power nor by might
Yes you are right.But don't you think that we should also tolerate & appreciate them?

I live in jos plateau state, honestly these guys are wonderful... they carry Peter Obi matter for head pass many of us.
Re: 2023: Ndigbo, Should Be Greatful To God,afenifere & Obj by VOICEofORIENTAL: 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2022
kettykin:
Nigeria has no option . Peter Obi seems to be the last options before Nigeria goes the Soviet Union way
Nigerians have options, after all there are many presidential aspirants aside of LP,APC & PDP.

But most Nigerians especially in the South,North Central & States like Adamawa,Taraba chose to pitch their tent with Peter Obi.

Don't you think they deserve our commendation irrespective of the outcome of the election?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ndigbo, Should Be Greatful To God,afenifere & Obj by Arysexy(m): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
Honestly, Afenifere,Obasanjo,many yorubas & many other Nigerians has proven beyond immeasurably doubt that they are still our reliable & trusted brothers irrespective of how some may view it.

Most times, when you visit nairaland especially the politics section, you may want to think that the tribal tirade going on there & some social media sites represents the minds of majority of the people of that region.

I PRAY & HOPE NDIGBO TAKES NOTE OF THE REGIONS WORKING TIRELESSLY FOR THE EMERGENCE & VICTORY OF PETER OBI COME 2023.

I would also advise that irrespective of the outcome of the 2023 elections results,Ndigbo should reciprocate this kind gesture extended to us by refraining from making further tribal comments.

To the Afenifere,obasanjo,yorubas & many other Nigerians who's standing for JUSTICE, FAIRNESS & EQUITY may the Almighty God reward you all!

They will be remembered in the anals of history as men who stood their ground when it mattered most and fought for an all inclusive Nigeria devoid of sentimental prejudice and unfairness.

I respect Afenifere specially, OBJ , PANDEF, Middle belt forum. They rose above tribal sentiment and stood for justice.

Heaven will bless them, their actions have solidify the shaking unity of Nigeria which some ppl took for granted.

When the time comes, Obi will recognize their selfless effort, Obi is not an ingrate.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ndigbo, Should Be Greatful To God,afenifere & Obj by derecho(m): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
Yea,I appreciate every Obidient who decided to align with righteousness.

Just saying that The support for Obi is not natural.
The support of Afenifere or lack of it may not do much IF people don't want to vote for him.
Imagine if it was Nnamdi KANU,an Igbo man, will Afenifere endorse him?
Peter Obi is just favoured..

VOICEofORIENTAL:
Yes you are right.But don't you think that we should also tolerate & appreciate them?

I live in jos plateau state, honestly these guys are wonderful... they carry Peter Obi matter for head pass many of us.
Re: 2023: Ndigbo, Should Be Greatful To God,afenifere & Obj by VOICEofORIENTAL: 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
newbornmacho:
I'm an igbo man and I endorse this message.

Whether Obi wins or not, those yoruba who stuck their necks out for us will forever be remembered.

Also goes to the benue , edo, nassarawa, rivers, delta .....
Wowww...what am I saying? The entire Nigeria deserves credit for looking beyond primordial sentiments.

Thank you Nigeria
For the very first time I'm humbled beyond immeasurable height!

When other people decide to carry your matter for head,what else would you say than a very big big THANK YOU to all who stand's for EQUITY, JUSTICE & FAIRNESS.

One big cow for each of you all!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ndigbo, Should Be Greatful To God,afenifere & Obj by OBALOLA55(m): 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:

OK
Re: 2023: Ndigbo, Should Be Greatful To God,afenifere & Obj by VOICEofORIENTAL: 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
Arysexy:

They will be remembered in the anals of history as men who stood their ground when it mattered most and fought for an all inclusive Nigeria devoid of sentimental prejudice and unfairness.

I respect Afenifere specially, OBJ , PANDEF, Middle belt forum. They rose above tribal sentiment and stood for justice.

Heaven will bless them, their actions have solidify the shaking unity of Nigeria which some ppl took for granted.

When the time comes, Obi will recognize their selfless effort, Obi is not an ingrate.
Not only Peter Obi will remember them,we all should remember them by reciprocating the kind gesture extended to us especially in a period when some people see us as their problem.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Wike Blows Hot Say He Will Flog Them Perpperly / 3 Reasons Why Tinubu Lost 2023 Elections / Leaked Video: How Apc & Inec Planned To Rig 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.