Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,449 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC (5612 Views)

Ndigbo Should Ignore Asari Dokubo / Ndigbo Should Not Abandon Nnamdi Kanu – Archbishop Chukwuma / Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by horsepower101: 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
https://southeast.ng/seredec/

What is SEREDEC?

South East Region Economic Development Company (SEREDEC) is a response to the challenges of sustainable development in South Eastern Nigeria.

This organization is a development vehicle formed by the private sector to assist in rapid modernization of the south-east in the 21st century.

They are currently working on a Development/Infrastructural Fund that will finance various critical infrastructures lacking in the South-East Geopolitical Zone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by horsepower101: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
Board of directors

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by NNEWIsuper: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
n
Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by NNEWIsuper: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
h
Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by horsepower101: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
Critical areas of focus

Infrastructures
Agriculture
Healthcare
Industries
Finance
Security

3 Likes

a
Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by horsepower101: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
I will also be posting various infrastructural plans that they are working on including some videos.
Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by horsepower101: 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
The South-East Gas Master plan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
Is like this op is not tired of over bloated dream....
Ndi uchu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by MikeBetty(m): 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ya Gaziere Anyi. We Need Agricultural Empowerment Cum Job Creation.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by NonsoWow: 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
[s]
horsepower101:
https://southeast.ng/seredec/

What is SEREDEC?

South East Region Economic Development Company (SEREDEC) is a response to the challenges of sustainable development in South Eastern Nigeria.

This organization is a development vehicle formed by the private sector to assist in rapid modernization of the south-east in the 21st century.

They are currently working on a Development/Infrastructural Fund that will finance various critical infrastructures lacking in the South-East Geopolitical Zone. [/s]

It can't work. It won't work. All Igbo states are independent of one another and have their seperate aspirations and means of getting there.
Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by Xander85: 6:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
NonsoWow:
[s] It can't work. It won't work. All Igbo states are independent of one another and have their seperate aspirations and means of getting there.

Bros Horsepower, ignore this dumbfuck impostor i'm quoting! Carry on with the thread biko! smiley

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by Xander85: 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
Juliusmalema:
Is like this op is not tired of over bloated dream....

Ndi uchu.

Any thread that talks of the possibilities of uniting Ndigbo towards a unified developmental agenda always draws out this impostor with his multitude of alternate monikers! Works like clockwork all the time!

Dude, if you don't like the theme of the thread, then just don't click on it! Why stress yourself?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
Xander85:

Any thread that talks of the possibilities of uniting Ndigbo in a unified developmental agenda always draws out this impostor with his multitude of alternate monikers! Works like clockwork all the time!

Dude, if you don't like the theme of the thread, then just don't click on it! Why stress yourself?

I have no words for you.

Alaigbo ajula gi.
Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
NonsoWow:
[s] It can't work. It won't work. All Igbo states are independent of one another and have their seperate aspirations and means of getting there.

Anichebe gi.
Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by horsepower101: 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
Xander85:

Bros Horsepower, ignore this dumbfuck impostor i'm quoting! Carry on with the thread biko! smiley

Of course. I have no time for child’s play.
Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2019
horsepower101:

Of course. I have not time for child’s play.
lolzz
This day dreamers sef.
Pls put your state in order
I wonder why you guys all have same traits
like Nnamdi kanu like u..
Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by horsepower101: 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2019
To Finance key projects in the south east, SEREDEC has created a funding mechanism known as South East Finance Company (SEFCO)

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by horsepower101: 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2019
SEFCO will be open to private and public investors to buy shares and enable it to raise the needed funds to finance critical projects.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by ideynl1: 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
One of the greatest news about the SE.

I like the Management and Leadership composition.

Great men. I pray for God's wisdom upon them

8 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by horsepower101: 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2019
It is imperative that SEREDEC sensitize the igbo diaspora on buying shares in SEFCO. This will be a major game changer in the coming decade if well implemented.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by horsepower101: 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2019
ideynl1:
One of the greatest news about the SE.

I like the Management and Leadership composition.

Great men. I pray for God's wisdom upon them

We are getting there. Surely

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by ideynl1: 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
horsepower101:
SEFCO will be open to private and public investors to buy shares and enable it to raise the needed funds to finance critical projects.

I will follow this religiously.

I just hope the investors roadshow penetrates everywhere, both home and abroad where Igbos are.

They also need good publicity to this through.

I am so happy for this

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by horsepower101: 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
They are also planning a massive ring rail network that will encircle the 5 south east states. More to come.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by ideynl1: 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
horsepower101:
It is imperative that SEREDEC sensitize the igbo diaspora on buying shares in SEFCO. This will be a major game changer in the coming decade if well implemented.

Exactly. We need our all Igbos to invest in this idea.

My only hope is the sensitization. A lot of Igbos will want to see this happen

Igboland shall be greater. Amen

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by mightyhaze: 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
NonsoWow:
says a dubious yorobba igbo wannabe

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by ideynl1: 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
horsepower101:
To Finance key projects in the south east, SEREDEC has created a funding mechanism known as South East Finance Company (SEFCO)

Bro is it possible to update us with status of these timelines as they progress to enable us follow-up?

Thanks

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by mightyhaze: 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
ideynl1:

I will follow this religiously.

me too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by ideynl1: 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
Another area of sensitization is educating Igbo traders and business men on the importance of investing in this projects.

8 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by duncun: 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by horsepower101: 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2019
Presentations from their third conference in 2018.

http://southeast.ng/seredec/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Chidi-Izuwa-SEES-2018.pdf

Infrastructure Master plan for the South East.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by horsepower101: 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2019
ideynl1:
Another area of sensitization is educating Igbo traders and business men on the importance of investing in this projects.

This is very very important. It was regular market women and traders that raised fund to build IMO state airport.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NBA Unravels Plans To Tackle Fake News Among Social Media Influencers, Bloggers / What The Hell Are Alimajiri Fulani Terrorist Doing In Lekki Victoria Island Co / I Met Some ESN Operatives On Patrol In Orlu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.