Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) (55404 Views)

Video:Obidient Steals Peter Obi's Two Phones In Court Today. / Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) / Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by ambale(m): 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
At this point if you are still under estimating obi's chances, then you are a learner ooo.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
Abdul05:
No be 2 million na 6 billion... grin cheesy

Omoyeebo propaganda.. grin

Continue fooling urself... grin
E shock you?
Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
shortIGBOman:
See all these IPOB terrorist. Them no even reach 1000 grin grin
I feel your pain
More from PH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by franchasofficia: 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Who you wan toast? We don tell una, IGBO will never rule this Country. Una call our beautiful Country names in the past. We never forget. This is time for payback.

Any tribe can rule this great Country, except IGBO cheesy
Very soon, just very soon, you will become an orphan with this your outdated, mundane tribalism thinking, by then, it would be very late for people like you who depend on tribalism and religious division to catch up.

Tribalism card is already failing, I was in one of una BATstards Support WhatsApp Group and some of your fellow tribalists BATstards were complaining that tribalism card against Igbos seems not to be working again like before and I couldn't stop laughing at you BATstards wickedness

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by PeterObi4LP: 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
Abdul05:

Shot up! This is Rivers state. Face the reality on ground, look for a way to market your candidate and stop hating a tribe that is well educated and richer than your entire generation.

You urchins try harder to make it look like it's Ibo project and it all fails. Nigerians are wiser now even you yourself know it. I am Omoluabi but am not voting Tinubu. You guys keep calling us ibop, ESN, Ibo etc but we no send una.

On ObiDatti mandate all Nigerian Youth and we'll meaning Omoluabi's stand. Go and die - Oshomole

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by Pandev(m): 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
BePrepared:

Brother man
Hold the tears
Till February after inauguration of Obi
Then the tears can flow freely and seamlessly
I'll be happy for inauguration of Obi as the pioneer president of Biafra. But when Asiwaju takes the mantle of leadership as Nigerian president by next year, we'll renew your wailing license for another 8 years for free. Also with buckets where you can donate every drop of your tears. grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by zionstaar75: 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
[quote author=Billygee2u post=116117939][/quote]you're funny,this is pdp stronghold and apc has never won any south east and south south state before. This affects pdp more than apc.when we see the north showing him this same kind of love we'll declare him winner. Moreover I thing emperor wike will start intimidating his supporters soon. Tinubu was really silly to choose a Muslim vice,no one will touch him even with a long pole in the two regions
Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
grin grin grin
Massiveglory:
Heart attack don hit am.
Meanwhile in another news... His master is needed for an interview
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by IbileIfe: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Don't live like an Ostrich. I saw the crowd under rain. They were is batches probably different support group.

They were amazingly huge. That's the truth l saw. Traffic was affected in PH today bcs of the rally. Saw them in Garrison
It is possible they were about 50, 000 people.
But not up to 100, 000.
Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by san316(m): 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
Poor Obidients. I really feel for them.
Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by shortIGBOman: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
franchasofficia:
Very soon, just very soon, you will become an orphan with this your outdated, mundane tribalism thinking, by then, it would be very late for people like you who depend on tribalism and religious division to catch up.

Tribalism card is already failing, I was in one of una BATstards Support WhatsApp Group and some of your fellow tribalists BATstards were complaining that tribalism card against Igbos seems not to be working again like before and I couldn't stop laughing at you BATstards wickedness

Cry me a River.

This election is between Tinubu and Atiku. But IGBO can NEVER rule this our beautiful Country. We rather allow a foreigner from Niger Republic, Ghana or Cameron rule us than an IGBO man.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by ItzAbas(m): 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
onthehill:

Who count am Lair everywhere
Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by Prettygirl200(f): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
BrotherCork:

please apply common sense.....is marching the same as voting?....please let's common sense be common..I beg!! (no oofencsse) angry
Who be this one??
Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by yusufmurry: 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
Abdul05:

Oga, that rally was organised without sharing a kobo, people volunteered to join.

For Tinubu or Atiku to organise one, millions must be spent.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by Okwyjesus(m): 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
IbileIfe:

It is possible they were about 50, 000 people.
But not up to 100, 000.

They were in batches and bcs of the rain some dropped out like ladies.

But they were huge.

The rally was issue of discussion in PH most places l went to today.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by IbileIfe: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
zionstaar75:
you're funny,this is pdp stronghold and apc has never won any south east and south south state before. This affects pdp more than apc.when we see the north showing him this same kind of love we'll declare him winner. Moreover I thing emperor wike will start intimidating his supporters soon. Tinubu was really silly to choose a Muslim vice,no one will touch him even with a long pole in the two regions

Ignoramus,
APC has won and has been governing Imo State from Okorocha to Ozodinma.
Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by franchasofficia: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Cry me a River.

This election is between Tinubu and Atiku. But IGBO can NEVER rule this our beautiful Country. We rather allow a foreigner from Niger Republic, Ghana or Cameron rule us than an IGBO man.
If you are sure of yourself, can we make a 5million bet, we will deposit the money with Seun the owner of Nairaland. Obi will win the election.

Tinubu will only win Southwest region with a small vote margin.

So prepare your suicide rope ahead of February because you must commit suicide after they declare Peter Obi the winner.
Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by PeterObi4LP: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
shortIGBOman:

When will people march for Tinubu without shishi? No sane man will leave what he or she is doing to march to Tinubu unless money is involve. Nonsense and Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by shortIGBOman: 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
post=116118494:

I feel your pain
More from PH

Is Peter Obi contesting for the position of Councilor or President? I am asking cause, the gathering look like a Councilor's campaign. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by Spandau: 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
God1000:
This is massive, Peter Obi should just be declared the winner abeg.

That's the will and wishes of the vast majority and well meaning nigerians.

Wait till election is conducted. That is how democracy is practised.
Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Agbado fed tribal bigot. Oloshi
Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by shortIGBOman: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
Spizzy1:

It's too early to celebrate � yet. Am sure you never saw this massive tsunami coming.

We have not hate at all but mind you it's this your kind of statement that fuels unrest that we experience in some regions.

This is no longer Igbo or Hausa nor Yoruba agenda, but a progressive movement.

We move 100yards away from tribal or religious incitement. So join the movement if you have grown up man.

Weather una do Tribal bigotry or not, we no go allow any IGBO Man rule us. After una don insult us, call us names and still call our beautiful Country a zoo. Today, you want to be President of the Country you refer to as Zoo. THAT CAN NEVER HAPPEN.

IGBO can never rule this Country.
Quote me anywhere.

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by shortIGBOman: 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
E pain am oooo Lol

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by NavasBit: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
So this is 2 millions. Mad people plenty for this country. I can nothing less than 5 millions. Tinubu will still win with massive votes in 2023. Team Tinubu like this post . Obedient fans can share. Let see who win here first.
Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by shortIGBOman: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
Reinaldo:

Agbado fed tribal bigot. Oloshi

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by Crownhome(m): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
Yes i was there.
We are for obi
If you can see me in the pic/video say hi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by shortIGBOman: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

When will people march for Tinubu without shishi? No sane man will leave what he or she is doing to march to Tinubu unless money is involve. Nonsense and Tinubu

I don't care about who emerge as President. But it will never be IGBO. Igbo can never rule Nigeria.

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by sekem: 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
The youths have turned this obidient movement into some sort of carnival.

I can only imagine how Tinubu will be uncontrollably shaking now in fear while viewing these pictures.
Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by sekem: 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
franchasofficia:
If you are sure of yourself, can we make a 5million bet, we will deposit the money with Seun the owner of Nairaland. Obi will win the election.

Tinubu will only win Southwest region with a small vote margin.

So prepare your suicide rope ahead of February because you must commit suicide after they declare Peter Obi the winner.

Which Southwest region.

He should consider himself very lucky if he only manages to win only Lagos at the end of the day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by Natty4lyf: 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
Abdul05:

how that one take concern you,mumu Abdul see the name sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share / Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? / You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.