Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) (55406 Views)

Video:Obidient Steals Peter Obi's Two Phones In Court Today. / Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) / Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by badoh(m): 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
SmartPolician:

To be honest, I don't think anyone is pushing Tinubu. He's just being a greedy Nigerian politician who feels entitled to the presidency even because Buhari has become president.
You said Tinubu is greedy!!! So Tinubu don't have any right as a citizen to vie for political position? Some of you just talk without proper understanding of the right of a citizen. Tinubu never put a gun � in your face to vote for him, you have other options available to choose from, let the electorates decide who to vote for, period.
Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by shortIGBOman: 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
AgboC:
so you are among those to be admitted in hospital next year because of heart attack. I pray it doesn't happen to u. A word is enough for the Wise. Just Obidiently escape this warning.

This IGBO man dey give himself hope. Let me tell you what will happen next year. The North wont vote any IGBO Man, cause we no be their mate. The west won't vote any IGBO Man, cause Igbo dey insult them daily. The South South will never vote any IGBO Man, cause them no like Igbo.

While most People in the EAST won't vote any IGBO Man, cause IGBO no like themselves. Besides,there won't be an election in the East, cause Mazi Simon Ekpa say so.

Now tell me, how will an Igbo man become President? grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by atinga1: 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
Pandev:
301 people na im una dey call 2 million? grin zombiedients and lies are like naija politicians and potbelly shocked @the bolded, this shows that we're in the generation of weak-àss. You suddenly started supporting Obi because you are not independent of your own thought. You were intimidated by the social media noise, here we come, generation of pvssy-àss niggas who follow others sheepishly cheesy You should be convinced by Obi's achievement as a political post holder not social media noise. By next year when Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is sworn in as the president Federal Republic of Nigeria, you will understand what's up.
Poor you. You wan craze on top Obi mata? Keep wailing...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by babapressy(m): 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
God1000:
This is massive, Peter Obi should just be declared the winner abeg.

That's the will and wishes of the vast majority and well meaning nigerians.

I will be so happy if we all have PVC and let inec issue out all PVCs.
Because I'm seeing video of PVC buried in drainage
Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by Polchiz(m): 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
superCleanworks:
All this people get PVC?
no be to dey join crowd dey party oh.
You get PVC?
Rubbish. Only Tinubu supporters get PVC.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by zionstaar75: 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
IbileIfe:

Ignoramus,
APC has won and has been governing Imo State fromp Okorocha to Ozodinma.
can u be civil and talk without insult? Which year did apc win presidential election in imo state?please show it with evidence. I don't indulge in insults mind u

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by Engr1(m): 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
Massiveglory:
Some group of persons called agbadorians who are known for creating fake sites , fake news and fake fact check will not sleep tonight.

The love for Peter obi is way beyond the man himself.
The greatest people oriented campaign since 1960.
Stop the hate and celebrate grace.

I dey tell you......no be lie

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by jamace(m): 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
badoh:

You said Tinubu is greedy!!! So Tinubu don't have any right as a citizen to vie for political position? Some of you just talk without proper understanding of the right of a citizen. Tinubu never put a gun � in your face to vote for him, you have other options available to choose from, let the electorates decide who to vote for, period.
As I am typing now, Tinubu has ordered the Lagos State advertisement agency, headed by his son not to sell advertisement billboard to any other political party other than APC. Is that a stance of a democrat? Without thugs, Tinubu can not win any election in Lagos state not to talk of Nigeria.

Tinubu and illegality are like 5 & 6.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by Goldmaxx(f): 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
God1000:
This is massive, Peter Obi should just be declared the winner abeg.

That's the will and wishes of the vast majority and well meaning nigerians.
but you support the evil democrats?
Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by TruthinAction: 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
This is the way to punish APC and PDP who think they have the monopoly to lead this country. Another force has risen. I know that they are already having sleepless nights and restless days.
Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by Reference(m): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hmmm.... so what is Wike's war cry about....
Wonder what Atiku will be thinking seeing this....
Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by tesppidd: 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
Seriously why do people brandish figures anyhow they like? grin

This crowd is at best 100k. Highest Highest 100k.

Which one be 2 million?
Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by olaoye2008: 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
Alright, 2023 election on the beat.
I know the winner already.
Very clear.
I will not say more than that before somebody will threaten me.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by ismodiwa(m): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
2million is nothing, that's one LG in Kano
BAT23
Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by Shaev7(m): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
Wike oooo
Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by Melagros(m): 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2022
Massiveglory:
Some group of persons called agbadorians who are known for creating fake sites , fake news and fake fact check will not sleep tonight.

The love for Peter obi is way beyond the man himself.
The greatest people oriented campaign since 1960.
Stop the hate and celebrate grace.

I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by Nwibii: 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
I was there live.

We gathered without no money given to anybody. We gathered to liberate our people from bad government. This is just the beginning of the gathering. We go shock unah Du-buy guy and the drug master guy.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by abbey621(m): 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
Nwibii:
I was there live.

We gathered without no money given to anybody. We gathered to liberate our people from bad government. This is just the beginning of the gathering. We go shock unah Du-buy guy and the drug master guy.

Ehn but why una dey lie? Una no reach 200k where the 2 million come from? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by Tinyemeka(m): 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
Abdul05:
No be 2 million na 6 billion... grin cheesy
Omoyeebo propaganda.. grin
Continue fooling urself... grin

Can you swear with your life that you didn't use fake accounts to give this post of yours at least a hundred likes?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
Abdul05:

Stay in your hut and respect your self a little young man

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by effort1: 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
Abdul05:

They were not bribed before coming out.

Make sure more people from your Tinubu Urrchin WhatsApp group like your post next time.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by AyomideOG01: 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
sgtponzihater1:
Less than 500 people gather in a place and term it a 2 million man gathering. This is the utmost height of lies, deception and disinformation.

All will be well.

PonziHater

Self deceit
Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by AyomideOG01: 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
pfadom:
Peter Obi and his disciples will receive the greatest shock of their lives. Keep deceiving yourselves.

The reality will soon dawn on them, when the hyping expires.
Yours is a pleasing nightmare... You will soon wake to reality. Enemies of human evolution process.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by CALEB1590(m): 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
superCleanworks:
All this people get PVC?
no be to dey join crowd dey party oh.
You get PVC?
the ones wey no get PVC go stay for booth as party agents. There duty will be to make sure that our votes counts

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by Durabest: 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
Dopenigga:
Peter Obi o!!! At first I didn't really like this man. But now, na me dey carry am for head grin. Any bastard wey wan convince me otherwise go collect. Atiku no go smell that seat on G! Highest highest, atiku fit come second after Peter Obi. But na Peter Obi get this election. No cap
Talk is cheap we know how to treat your type when the time comes.
Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by Dopenigga(m): 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
Durabest:
Talk is cheap we know how to treat your type when the time comes.
I no get joy g. I go drop you 2 secs
Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by Durabest: 11:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
badoh:

They are busy abusing Tinubu forgotten that the mean things is not noise.When the election comes we will show them who are the real voters.
Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by John4B: 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
Abdul05:

Eyaaa! E pain u well well.
Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by Durabest: 11:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
Dopenigga:
I no get joy g. I go drop you 2 secs
l repeat talk is cheap when you are serious 1 seconds will be enough to reset your brain.Cap well then drop note Rivers blood is 100% runing.
Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by onuman: 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
Guyman01:
Like joke like joke campaign has not even started and people are coming out Massively like this on their ownshocked

When I ask Obidients why they are supporting their candidate, they tell me that they want a leader they will feel that they put in power and if he messes up they will challenge him and tell him to his face that failure is not part of the mandate.

Kwankwaso is still busy telling us that the north is not ready to leave power now. We shall see!

Love the bolded.

On Nigeria's election process, every 4 years presidential election, corrupt men sit somewhere to appoint presumed presidents to be presidential candidates for the two largest political parties, since 1999.
Voters merely use votes to validate a presumed candidate. He becomes president.
After 4 or 8 years, Nigerians and Nigeria get worse.

This time, Nigerians want to arrange for who to lead them, no more the corrupt politicians with their arrangee formula.
If Peter Obi does not perform, after 4 years, he will be booted out by the same voters who brought him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by NessFortunate: 11:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
onthehill:

APC In RIVERS USED TO PULLED SIMILAR CROWD YET THEY NEVER WON. i am tired of reminding you folks that there is something called rented crowd... Rivers is PDP. Even TONTOH DIKE her small party would pull same or more crowd, stop hyping the norm. #AtikuisComing
Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by Spizzy1: 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Weather una do Tribal bigotry or not, we no go allow any IGBO Man rule us. After una don insult us, call us names and still call our beautiful Country a zoo. Today, you want to be President of the Country you refer to as Zoo. THAT CAN NEVER HAPPEN.

IGBO can never rule this Country.
Quote me anywhere.
Abeg who is una?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? / You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha / Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.