Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Southern & Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern & Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Obi (1813 Views)

Release Kanu, Start Process Of Restructuring - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders / I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) / Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Convene Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern & Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Obi by Abdu81: 3:44am On Aug 28, 2022
Abdul05:
Those that are saying the southern and the middle belt have adjudged Obidient as the presidential candidate

none of them has gained power in their respective regions. grin

Afenifere of all kind could not tell his fellow region men to vote SDP through out the whole state in South West.. grin grin

Is now the same kind telling his fellow region men to vote Obidient.. grin cheesy

This are regional leaders in Nigeria.

Nothing else, and no one can change this.

They stand for
Competence.
Better Nigeria.
Good governance.
The oppressed.
The masses.
Equity.
Fairness.
And.
Justice.

Your view remains your view nothing changed.

1 Like

Re: Southern & Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Obi by Thedon22: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

You are doing yourself, come 2023 you will be Obidient or atikulate to killer heardmen wahala choose one bcus if it is Apc,dead nailed and buried grin
I cant be obidient to non - achievement. I can only follow one wey know road. Someone that has not changed Anambra to Lagos wants to change Nigeria to China. Is that possible ?
Re: Southern & Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Obi by onumadu: 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
Thedon22:

I cant be obidient to non - achievement. I can only follow one wey know road. Someone that has not changed Anambra to Lagos wants to change Nigeria to China. Is that possible ?

Your agbado papa did not build Lagos.
Lagos was already built by ALL Nigerians (using federal government money) for DECADES before your papa migrated from Osun to Lagos.
You think Nigerians are fools.
The only legacy your papa left in Lagos is that of political mafiosi.
My proof? Governor Ambode!

1 Like

Re: Southern & Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Obi by Thedon22: 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2022
onumadu:

Your agbado papa did not build Lagos.
Lagos was already built by ALL Nigerians (using federal government money) for DECADES before your papa migrated from Osun to Lagos.
You think Nigerians are fools.
The only legacy your papa left in Lagos is that of political mafiosi.
My proof? Governor Ambode!
Was it Federal govt that built Lekki ? As we speak Lekki Atlantic City is under construction, when it is now done and Obi people come to benefit you will claim it was done by Nigeria. Was it the Federal govt that transformed Lagos IGR from #600m to #45B today? Tinubu was the first governor to pay SSCE WASC fees of sss3 pupils before other govs copied it. Tinubu started the Lagos Economic Summit. First governor to take Federal govt under Obasanjo to court over LG autonomy. Obi was too cowardly to do so during his tenure. Tinubu is a Kingmaker and a mentor of kings. How many people has Obi mentored? Even Obiano, his successor ditched him in Anambra. So, where are his mentees. Someone who just came out of the mentorship of Atiku.
Re: Southern & Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Obi by Karemarealty288(m): 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2022
ShobayoEmma:
Osinbajo is the next president

Re: Southern & Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Obi by onumadu: 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
Thedon22:

Was it Federal govt that built Lekki ? As we speak Lekki Atlantic City is under construction, when it is now done and Obi people come to benefit you will claim it was done by Nigeria. Was it the Federal govt that transformed Lagos IGR from #600m to #45B today? Tinubu was the first governor to pay SSCE WASC fees of sss3 pupils before other govs copied it. Tinubu started the Lagos Economic Summit. First governor to take Federal govt under Obasanjo to court over LG autonomy. Obi was too cowardly to do so during his tenure. Tinubu is a Kingmaker and a mentor of kings. How many people has Obi mentored? Even Obiano, his successor ditched him in Anambra. So, where are his mentees. Someone who just came out of the mentorship of Atiku.

You people are inclined to claim that Tinubu was solely responsible for the emergence of Lekki, but that is a lie.

Without the notorious action of the MILITARY GOVERNOR of Lagos Raji Rasaki, that part of Lagos would have remained the same because no civilian governor could have pulled off such massive dislocation of people.

"Lekki was formerly known as Maroko, a slum inhabited by poor people, before it was destroyed by the then Raji Rasaki led State Military Government in Lagos. Some of the inhabitants of Lekki don’t know the history of that area, so I guess it will be rewarding to take them through memory lane.

Some twenty five years ago, families resident in Maroko then a suburb of Lagos, were evicted from their homes ostensibly to save them from slum-related diseases and avoidable death. People of extreme low class dwellings were kicked out of their homes by heavily armed soldiers under the watch of Colonel Raji Rasaki who was supervised by then Military President Ibrahim Badamosi Babaginda.

The eviction script in the early hours of July 14, 1990 was executed with military precision and, with no intent to take prisoners. But the soldiers in their late teens were emboldened by lack of resistance from the terrified women and children to wreak havoc, blowing off roofs, kicking down doors, taking women and girls against their will like in real war scenario. It may have been their first opportunity to engage in official violence and, a rite of passage for them to lose their innocence. Families ran everywhere looking to connect members who sprang from sleep to escape the devastation. They sustained varying degrees of injury from flying roofing sheets while others drowned in uncovered wells they did not know were in their flight path. That once murky place is today known as Lekki and all that history thrown down the drain with the name Maroko."

I personally believe that military government could have solved most of Nigeria's constitutional problems because the civilians simply can't wield such powers.

Your Tinubu is only a tiny actor in the history of the development of Lagos.
We will not allow you people to lionize him beyond recognition. A house cat can never be a lion. cheesy

As for "mentorship" and "king making", governor Ambode ( a very good man and effective governor of Lagos who was pushed out by Tinubu) would not agree with you!
Re: Southern & Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Obi by Proudlyomonna: 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
Thedon22:

Ok so you are planning to atikulate to killer heardmen wahala bcus if it's this evil Apc party that has been the biggest disaster to hit this Country,it is the end of the road for them.
Apc must be crushed.
Re: Southern & Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Obi by Thedon22: 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
onumadu:

You people are inclined to claim that Tinubu was solely responsible for the emergence of Lekki, but that is a lie.

Without the notorious action of the MILITARY GOVERNOR of Lagos Raji Rasaki, that part of Lagos would have remained the same because no civilian governor could have pulled off such massive dislocation of people.

"Lekki was formerly known as Maroko, a slum inhabited by poor people, before it was destroyed by the then Raji Rasaki led State Military Government in Lagos. Some of the inhabitants of Lekki don’t know the history of that area, so I guess it will be rewarding to take them through memory lane.

Some twenty five years ago, families resident in Maroko then a suburb of Lagos, were evicted from their homes ostensibly to save them from slum-related diseases and avoidable death. People of extreme low class dwellings were kicked out of their homes by heavily armed soldiers under the watch of Colonel Raji Rasaki who was supervised by then Military President Ibrahim Badamosi Babaginda.

The eviction script in the early hours of July 14, 1990 was executed with military precision and, with no intent to take prisoners. But the soldiers in their late teens were emboldened by lack of resistance from the terrified women and children to wreak havoc, blowing off roofs, kicking down doors, taking women and girls against their will like in real war scenario. It may have been their first opportunity to engage in official violence and, a rite of passage for them to lose their innocence. Families ran everywhere looking to connect members who sprang from sleep to escape the devastation. They sustained varying degrees of injury from flying roofing sheets while others drowned in uncovered wells they did not know were in their flight path. That once murky place is today known as Lekki and all that history thrown down the drain with the name Maroko."

I personally believe that military government could have solved most of Nigeria's constitutional problems because the civilians simply can't wield such powers.

Your Tinubu is only a tiny actor in the history of the development of Lagos.
We will not allow you people to lionize him beyond recognition. A house cat can never be a lion. cheesy

As for "mentorship" and "king making", governor Ambode ( a very good man and effective governor of Lagos who was pushed out by Tinubu) would not agree with you!
Instead of you to tell me the history of Anambra, you are busy talking about the history of Lagos giving credit to other leaders apart from Tinubu. You can keep deceiving yourself. Btw, tell us the history of the development of Anambra before and after Obis tenure. Maybe not inspiring... and you want us to vote a non - achiever. NEVER !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eha-Alumona People Reiterate Confidence In Governor Ugwuanyi / Pictures Of FFK And Dino Melaye At Olusola Saraki's Memorial / Tweet Of Simon Ekpa STRONGLY Supporting Tinubu As He Declares Against ENDSARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.