Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) (14114 Views)

IBB Didn't Endorse Obi, He Does Not Have A Twitter Account - Spokesman / Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie / Edo 2020: Dangote Says He Did Not Endorse Any Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by Sapa23: 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
Aniebiet Inyang Ntui, the Librarian of the University of Calabar (UNICAL), has distanced herself from an article claiming she is set to endorse Peter Obi, presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP).

A recently published article claimed Ntui, a professor of library and information science, will soon formally announce her support for Obi and his running mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed.

The article further claimed Ntui was named as a possible minister of education in the “Obi-Datti administration”.

But in a statement on Saturday, Ntui said she has no plans to endorse any political party or candidate ahead of the 2023 general elections.

The UNICAL librarian noted that she has no interest in “any divisive issues or any political appointments”.

The professor said she is fully committed to her job as the librarian at UNICAL.

“My attention has been drawn to an article regarding my endorsement of a certain political party and its presidential candidate ahead of the 2023 general elections,” the statement reads.

“I am fully committed to my position at the University of Calabar and I am not in any way interested in any divisive issues or any political appointments.

“I have no plans to endorse any candidate for the elections.”

https://www.thecable.ng/fake-news-alert-i-did-not-endorse-obi-for-presidency-says-unical-librarian/amp

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by Hoedogwu(f): 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2022
This fake news was reported on nairaland by you alone

https://www.nairaland.com/7399903/2023-notable-unical-prof-set

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by Hoedogwu(f): 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2022
Na you break the fake news, na you still come tell us say na fake news. All this Thiefnubuu urchins will not stop lying to impress their paymasters

136 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by Sapa23: 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2022
Sapa23:
All of you fools insulting her?
Who is she?

She is a powerful woman in the international scene.

She is the Most Read Researcher in Nigeria .
She participated in United Nations High Level Meetings. She even asked intl community for aids to help Nigeria with the floods.
Nominated for a Nobel Prize.
Winner of the UK Global Award.

She is one of the good Nigerians we have so shut up!

—-
Nigeria Floods: UNICAL Prof Participates in UN High Level Meeting

Professor Aniebiet Inyang Ntui has participated in the United Nations Climate Change High Level Capacity-building Meeting on Monday, October 17 in the German City of Bonn. This comes as Nigeria is facing unprecedented floods which has left 1.4 million people displaced and claimed over 500 lives.

The OECD and the UNFCCC Paris Committee on Capacity-building’s Network, are convening a series of meetings on capacity development and climate change, a key theme to ensure implementation of the Paris Agreement. During the meeting on “Partnerships for Capacity Development and Climate Change”, she called on more partnerships to support efforts to mitigate climate change and asked for participating nations to support the Nigerian Government’s recovery efforts.

Earlier, the United Nations Secretary General, António Guterres, expressed his sadness over the loss of lives and property due to the floods. Professor Aniebiet is expected to play an active role at the Conference of Parties (COP) 27 in Egypt as she played an instrumental role during the Climate Change COP 26 held last year in Glasgow, she was appointed by the United Kingdom Government as a Member of the COP 26-UK Universities Climate Network.

Professor Aniebiet Inyang Ntui is the Most Read Researcher in Nigeria, a 2022 Nobel Citation Laureates Prize Nominee and the University Librarian of the University of Calabar.
https://www.opinionnigeria.com/nigeria-floods-unical-prof-participates-in-un-high-level-meeting/

—-
Hoedogwu:
Na you break the fake news, na you still come tell us say na fake news. All this Thiefnubuu urchins will not stop lying to impress their paymasters

Hoedogwu:

I posted what I saw online Brother.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by LeoDeKing: 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
Whoever told this clown he can smell the seat of power.

Certainly not in this century.

100 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by Advocate500: 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2022
Everyone want to trend with obi popularity.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by Obi4Ever: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
Obi will still win, Madam. And you will cry

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by smile4kenn(m): 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2022
Hmm
Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by Afamed: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lies have expiring date

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by StrongandMighty: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2022
Fake news originally manufactured by urchins and still refuted by urchins...

It's really a hard job being an urchin

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by Rebuke: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2022
Who yhu be? Abeg, park well. Yhur endowment matters not. Obi will win without yhu, only God's endorsement matters, okay?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by LeoDeKing: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2022
Obi4Ever:
Obi will still win, Madam. And you will cry
She didn't say pandora Obituary will win or not win.

She simply said she never endorsed the GCE olodo.

Is this too difficult to understand?

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by Kentuforchrist(m): 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2022
Peter obi for president

Wailers and Agbado can go hang themselves

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by Hadone(m): 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
Fake news everywhere about Peter Obi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by UrPapa: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
This woman needs to be sacked
Foolish woman
Stupid something
Who needs the old hag
Asewo
The slut want to trend with Obi’s name

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by DesChyko: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
Guess the source of the article?

The same set of people who fully understood the tongues below

Cassava Garri Ewa hdhdshsvsccssghsgcscsfaodnflfojdbevvcca grin

4 Likes

Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by Rebuke: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Mumu².......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by LeoDeKing: 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
Rebuke:

Mumu²
Stop shedding tears.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by Afamed: 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
The serial habitual liar will definitely set a new records. Few weeks ago, it was about 60% of Anambra people working in his beer parlour factory.

Every lie comes with expiring date

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by theophorus(m): 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
Watch as those people will insult her and call her various names and even call for her sack just because he say she didn't endorse anyone.

If you cannot say Amen to this prayer check yourself.
"I wish you what you Wish Nigeria"
Amen!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by Rebuke: 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
[quote author=LeoDeKing post=117972825][/quote]

Spew it, we are still here. M0r0n²
Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by INDOMIE9090(f): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
TINUBU entourage is even more than those in pandora’s campaign

13 Likes

Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by Brendaniel: 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
Don't these Tinubu and Atiku people get tired of doing these things

Obi is more focused on turning around Nigeria for good - You people should stop all these distractions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by Eriokanmi: 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

See pain shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by Rebuke: 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
Afamed:
The serial habitual liar will definitely set a new records

Smh. Gang up y'all against one man destined to lead this great nation, great shall be thy fall!

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by xristos(m): 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
haba
Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by blaquebelle: 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
Hoedogwu:

Atleast he's trying to right his wrongs.

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by LeoDeKing: 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
Rebuke:
Who yhu be? Abeg, park well. Yhur endowments matters not. Obi will win without yhu, only God's endorsement matters, okay?
She never said she was anybody.

What she said is that she did not endorse pandora Obituary. Is this too difficult to understand?

44 Likes

Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by lifenija: 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lol never even knew u exist

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram / Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice / Lawan And His 'bow And Go' Crew By Oke Umurhohwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.