Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) (45849 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Was Saved From Man Who Rushed At Him At Edo Mega Rally (Video) / Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman / Asari Dokubo Addresses Ijaw Nation: "You Are Biafrans"- Video & Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by anthony533(m): 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
BabaAgba79:

In 2015, I warned "the March for Buhari people" I was left alone. Friends deserted me. However then, I was living well with my family, I only pitied the ones living in penury and nothingness shouting change! I warned them that even Tinubu did not know Buhari well. That Buhari wud not redeem Nigeria. My predictions were correct. I locked up for all my friends shouting for change. Now it is same for Obedients! Obi did not change Anambra then for 8 years! Which Miracle does he want to perform? I warn u guys again! This time around, if Obi wins many young people wud commit suicide out of Nothing! Be warned! Tinubu is the cheerful giver! A helper! A builder! A true leader! Cast your votes for Tinubu to salvage us from this economic and social crisis! Be warned youths! Impatience is killing u! See Lagos nah! See orderliness! See leadership in place! Obi cannot even stay in his Anambra! Be warned! Be warned!
Which part of Lagos you dey stay for Lagos that you see orderliness?.
Mark my words,if Tinubu wins,Dem go tax you for walking on the street..
And God no go even allow the Agenda they re pushing.. bcuz this is a secular State.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by wasuka14(m): 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
ObidientFC:
Depsite the Non Stop Rain, Obidients shit down Port Harcourt.

Nollywood Actress, Hilda Dokubo was also in attendance as she addressed the mammoth crowd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLqa5tsJ2kw

People mocking APC or Asiwaju over these few people noise are illiterate and unaware of political strength of each party in Nigeria. I think PDP are in the best position to be crying now. As that's Dem strong hold. Asiwaju only need to get 25% of the total vote in the SS and SE states. While likewise LP too are coming to cry where APC have strong hold. Beside, beginning is not the end. It's the final counting of ballot papers that matter not media noises or marshing. INEC won't count who marsh pass. But who have highest counting of ballot. Ekun egbere is waiting.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by Creeza(m): 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
With Rivers vote?

Who even told you those people present will vote Obi on election day?
I don't think u understand this kind of movement.

Write it somewhere, Obi is going nowhere
No .. they are there for carnival sake and just to see hilda Dokubo

They dont have work and most of them are homeless because it even rained so they trooped out from under the bridges

Are you happy now?
Mumu man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by mrkings84(m): 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
Obi/Yusuf for President!!

Congrats in advance!
Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by Okoroawusa: 10:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
I am happy about these rallies around states that used to be PDP strongholds....

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the president Nigeria come May 29th 2023
Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by mipeesoft(m): 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
Oya apc/tinubu supporters, nairaland chapter, gather una sef make you come dey count the number of people in this crowd.
ObidientFC:
Depsite the Non Stop Rain, Obidients shit down Port Harcourt.

Nollywood Actress, Hilda Dokubo was also in attendance as she addressed the mammoth crowd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLqa5tsJ2kw
Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by Polchiz(m): 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
wasuka14:

People mocking APC or Asiwaju over these few people noise are illiterate and unaware of political strength of each party in Nigeria. I think PDP are in the best position to be crying now. As that's Dem strong hold. Asiwaju only need to get 25% of the total vote in the SS and SE states. While likewise LP too are coming to cry where APC have strong hold. Beside, beginning is not the end. It's the final counting of ballot papers that matter not media noises or marshing. INEC won't count who marsh pass. But who have highest counting of ballot. Ekun egbere is waiting.
Watch Tinubu struggle in SW, then you go get sense.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
wasuka14:

(In aboli voice) e be like say you no dey hear the odour? where you want see the 25% give am? 25% dey for your shokoto? dem dey tell you say no 25% for SS and SE for APC you dey there dey throw shagalo with your calculations. The greatest undoing for APC is Atiku and Kwankwaso until those men collapse their structure to support APC, oga forget all these calculations and permutations e no go ever materialize.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by Gideon110(m): 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
GUNITGuy:
This woman still beautiful as ever
Boss take am easy now, you want make them drink sniper
Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by VERDA: 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
naturalman:
And Wike is somewhere trying to ramain relevant by claiming Rivers vote...
Campaign is ongoing in Rivers state and Wike is moving around forming emperior.

Wike that is tactically supporting Obi for presidency, what do you think all those funny meetings are for, he will fight for PDP just for his state, anything more will be half hearted.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by ospido: 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
Enddy50ty:
We must get our man Peter Obi into the seat of government by massively voting for him.
These campaigns must be sustained till February 2023.

Peter Obi for President 2023
#ObiDatti2023

The last statement in your definition should have been "With Empty Structure."
Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by VERDA: 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
BabaAgba79:

In 2015, I warned "the March for Buhari people" I was left alone. Friends deserted me. However then, I was living well with my family, I only pitied the ones living in penury and nothingness shouting change! I warned them that even Tinubu did not know Buhari well. That Buhari wud not redeem Nigeria. My predictions were correct. I locked up for all my friends shouting for change. Now it is same for Obedients! Obi did not change Anambra then for 8 years! Which Miracle does he want to perform? I warn u guys again! This time around, if Obi wins many young people wud commit suicide out of Nothing! Be warned! Tinubu is the cheerful giver! A helper! A builder! A true leader! Cast your votes for Tinubu to salvage us from this economic and social crisis! Be warned youths! Impatience is killing u! See Lagos nah! See orderliness! See leadership in place! Obi cannot even stay in his Anambra! Be warned! Be warned!

You warned about Buhari, but it's the same Tinubu that contributes to bring Buhari and his supporting him till now, all these hypocrites...

Which one be see Lagos, when did Tinubu leave power abeg? What kind of wahala is this...is the Lagos of today the same way Tinubu left, make Una shift abeg.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
CeoMYN:

Chairman. Me na Wike man and I'm from Rivers State. Nothing go come out for una

WIKE.....is already OBidient...you came late...

You saw in the other thread how PDP has delegated offices , see how Ikpeazu left his State and following WIKE , just to lobby himself with powers WIKE will cling on....

Is that the Face of leaders we need in this country?
Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by VERDA: 11:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
IbileIfe:

President inside your toilet.

Fools are swayed by assumptions, because of their gullibility and stupidity.
Peter Obi will struggle for the 3rd place in the 2023 presidential election.
Peter Obi is the political joker in the poker.

Struggle for third place with who exactly??...the one nobody hears about again who has votes in a few northwest states..
Una bitterness no go carry Una go anywhere.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by VERDA: 12:02am On Aug 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
With Rivers vote?

Who even told you those people present will vote Obi on election day?
I don't think u understand this kind of movement.

Write it somewhere, Obi is going nowhere

People came out under the rain because they just like having fun abi, you people should keep deceiving yourselves...even the so called sophisticated politicians are begining to think twice about disregarding the Obi movement.

I am not one of those that think Obi had won already but more work to consolidate the south South, eat into votes in the south west and middle belt and he is almost there. You guys should keep underestimating the anger a lot of those you see feel.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by ElijahOnyeka: 12:05am On Aug 28, 2022
Obi's house is in Nkisi area of GRA close to GTC. I've seen his building before. Stop posting rubbish. Let's not even talk about Tinubu and Lagos ( A former capital of Nigeria). Tomorrow one former FCT minister go begin claim the glory of Abuja.
BabaAgba79:

Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 28, 2022
E choke gan grin
Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 28, 2022
ChristineC:
you expected the whole city to come out?
The guy na ode na. I'm a Peter Obi supporter, my boss and his wife too but none of us showed up. We're just waiting for election day.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 28, 2022
CeoMYN:

Chairman. Me na Wike man and I'm from Rivers State. Nothing go come out for una
How many vote wey you as a person get? I'm also rivers but na Obi get my vote.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by Wilson500: 2:37am On Aug 28, 2022
The 30yrs Revolution has started
There was a country cool
Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:58am On Aug 28, 2022
Nwodosis:
The fear of agbado is the beginning of being Obidient!
and PDP candidate will beat her as gorvenor in Rivers State while Atiku ll get more votes than Obi in Rivers so what's the big deal with all these pr crowd match...
Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by PS712: 3:35am On Aug 28, 2022
Bontafa:
APC urchins no go watch her movies again grin
Hahahahaha
It's like watching horror film to them now, lwkmd..

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:37am On Aug 28, 2022
How many votes de Rivers State wey Ina de claim say Ina organize two million man match... Hilda won't win her federal parliament elections next year... Labour ll lose president elections still to tinubu and Atiku in Rivers... Obedients just like exxageration Sha...
Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by Emmanuel909090: 3:52am On Aug 28, 2022
Massive
Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by Jflex07(m): 5:06am On Aug 28, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
and PDP candidate will beat her as gorvenor in Rivers State while Atiku ll get more votes than Obi in Rivers so what's the big deal with all these pr crowd match...
Funny,for my state? You are on drugs
Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by Jeffy1206(m): 7:03am On Aug 28, 2022
naturalman:
And Wike is somewhere trying to ramain relevant by claiming Rivers vote...
Campaign is ongoing in Rivers state and Wike is moving around forming emperior.
who even know that one... He talks too much nonsense and PH people no like am. He acts like a tout. Eg during the lock down undecided
Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by puzzlegate(m): 7:12am On Aug 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I am happy about these rallies around states that used to be PDP strongholds....

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the president Nigeria come May 29th 2023
Tilumbu is even from where ? Osun state or Lagos State ?
Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:31am On Aug 28, 2022
Jflex07:
Funny,for my state? You are on drugs
na your father de on drugs idiot... Obi and labour will lose... U think it's by the useless match Ina do
Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:00am On Aug 28, 2022
Almighty Peter obi is not even behaving as if he is the one

Love by crowd

Obi is the only hope

Obi is the only person that can revive this economy

Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by Danny50: 9:48am On Aug 28, 2022
Okwyjesus:
Early morning rain in PH spoil show small. Crowd for pass like this
Ma brother rain too much ahswear.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

WIKE.....is already OBidient...you came late...

You saw in the other thread how PDP has delegated offices , see how Ikpeazu left his State and following WIKE , just to lobby himself with powers WIKE will cling on....

Is that the Face of leaders we need in this country?

No be only OBIdient... February dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream / Protest In Imo Over Slap Of Okoracha’s Daughter / Backlash As Bawa Addresses Staff Under The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.