Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) (45851 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Was Saved From Man Who Rushed At Him At Edo Mega Rally (Video) / Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman / Asari Dokubo Addresses Ijaw Nation: "You Are Biafrans"- Video & Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2022
Felixamos:

How many vote wey you as a person get? I'm also rivers but na Obi get my vote.

I no suppose drag this thing with you if you be Rivers guy sha
Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by Everlastingson: 11:44am On Aug 28, 2022
CeoMYN:

Chairman. Me na Wike man and I'm from Rivers State. Nothing go come out for una

Trash! You na Wike man. And who is Wike? Ordinary flesh and blood. Don't bite off more than you can chew. It will hurt you to kick against the goads. If you stand before a moving train you will be crushed. Wike has just one vote, just like you. Anyone who tries to manipulate the 2023 Presidential election will receive instant judgement, and may not survive it.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by Everlastingson: 11:50am On Aug 28, 2022
aviara:
Lagos was already a well established city long before Tinubu became governor. Late pa Jakande performed far better than Tinubu.

1. We don't trust Tinubu because he is corrupt
2. He is a ex drug lord
3. He will kill Nigerians with unreasonable taxes
4. He will convert Nigeria resources to his personal estate
5. He is too old and shaky to handle a shaking country
6. We can't re-elect APC because that will mean rewarding bad governance

I no know why una dey call Emilokan EX drug lord. Why EX na? Abi him tell una say he don't stop? Just say drug lord. No dey add ex biko.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by Everlastingson: 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I am happy about these rallies around states that used to be PDP strongholds....

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the president Nigeria come May 29th 2023

You're so terrified that your heart beats gbim gbim gbim as you type. Lagos rally for Obi is coming up in a few days and the crowd will surpass that of PH . You fit piss for trousers that day oo.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
Everlastingson:

Trash! You na Wike man. And who is Wike? Ordinary flesh and blood. Don't bite off more than you can chew. It will hurt you to kick against the goads. If you stand before a moving train you will be crushed. Wike has just one vote, just like you. Anyone who tries to manipulate the 2023 Presidential election will receive instant judgement, and may not survive it.

All man na flesh and blood, bro. See as you dey blow threat while your Obi and Wike dey smile if dem meet.

Dey try calm down.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by Everlastingson: 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
CeoMYN:

All man na flesh and blood, bro. See as you dey blow threat while your Obi and Wike dey smile if dem meet.

Dey try calm down.

No P, man. I know you're Obidient. Just that we dey vex with anyone wey wan prevent Obi from winning. I believe you go work for Obi ultimately. Rescue Nigeria Project with PO is on track.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by Okwyjesus(m): 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
Danny50:
Ma brother rain too much ahswear.

But you guy did well.
There are thousand upon thousands of Obident with you that didn't come.

We will see at the polling unit.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
Everlastingson:

No P, man. I know you're Obidient. Just that we dey vex with anyone wey wan prevent Obi from winning. I believe you go work for Obi ultimately. Rescue Nigeria Project with PO is on track.

Obi is an excellent candidate, but this is Nigeria. A lot of work has to be done, especially for North.

Make all man put their differences aside. Na the whole cabal wey dey rule Naija dey fight Obi like this.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by CoolAmbience(m): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
Creeza:
shut up!!!

And go sit down
We know your masters haven't disbursed campaign funds yet thats why you dont have work to do than jump on my mentions

Oga, I don't need anyone's dime.

Obi doesn't have what it takes to be Nigeria's president.

It is not about shouting 'China, China'.

Let's argue objectively now, if you can. I am from Anambra state. Where are you from?

Obi was my governor for 8 years. I know Obi up to his hometown in Agulu. Can you do your research and tell me where Anambra stood in terms of poverty index before and after Obi's tenure as governor?

Can you explain to me why Obi chose to preside over LGA funds rather than conduct LGA elections to enable local authorities take responsibility for their development? Can you explain why any right thinking governor will ( as he claimed, because Obiano denied it) prefer to save billions while poverty worsened in his state?

What are Obi's landmark projects in Anambra? If you believed that Obi was too good as governor, why did Anambra people, not once but twice, reject persons he brought forward to become governor?
Re: Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) by Wwwq: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Attends Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano / Awolowo: 1963. MKO: 1993. Tinubu: 2023 / Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.