Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

"My Beautiful Mother Is Gone" - Actress, Ebele Okaro Mourns The Loss Of Her Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Beautiful Mother Is Gone" - Actress, Ebele Okaro Mourns The Loss Of Her Mum (1454 Views)

'A Rare Gem Is Gone' - Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Mourns / Ebele Okaro Shares Funny Throwback Photo / #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Beautiful Mother Is Gone" - Actress, Ebele Okaro Mourns The Loss Of Her Mum by MsDoris(f): 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
"My Beautiful Mother Is Gone" - Veteran Actress, Ebele Okaro Mourns The Loss Of Her Mum (Photos)
Veteran Nollywood actress, Ebele Okaro has lost her mother.

The actress took to her page on Saturday, 27th August to break the sad news to her followers and fans.

Sharing a photo of her mother, the movie star wrote;

"My Beautiful Mother, Mentor, Twin Sister And Guardian Is Gone.
May Her Gentle, Beautiful Soul Rest In Perfect Peace."

As expected her colleagues have stormed have stormed her comment section to console her....

Visit website below for full update:

https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/08/my-beautiful-mother-is-gone-veteran.html

Re: "My Beautiful Mother Is Gone" - Actress, Ebele Okaro Mourns The Loss Of Her Mum by Glocee(f): 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
Accept our condolences, ma'am.
May her soul rest in peace!
Re: "My Beautiful Mother Is Gone" - Actress, Ebele Okaro Mourns The Loss Of Her Mum by We4all: 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
Wow! They look alike. RIP!
Re: "My Beautiful Mother Is Gone" - Actress, Ebele Okaro Mourns The Loss Of Her Mum by seunmohmoh(f): 11:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
My biggest fear.
Re: "My Beautiful Mother Is Gone" - Actress, Ebele Okaro Mourns The Loss Of Her Mum by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 28, 2022
Eiya, rip to her.

1 Like

Re: "My Beautiful Mother Is Gone" - Actress, Ebele Okaro Mourns The Loss Of Her Mum by Kobicove(m): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2022
Her mother was Elizabeth Okaro a veteran actress who was very popular back in the 80s.

R.I.P madam!
Re: "My Beautiful Mother Is Gone" - Actress, Ebele Okaro Mourns The Loss Of Her Mum by luvinhubby(m): 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
I remember her days on NTA Channel 8 Enugu presenting programs like " In lighter mood".

Played the role of Unoka's wife, the mother of Okonkwo on NTA's adaptation of China Achebe's Things Fall Apart.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Shares Adorable Photos Of Wizkid And His 4th Son / Reason Why Erica, Tacha, Laycon And Others Couldn't Make It To Bbnaija House / Actress Rahama Sadau Celebrates 29th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.