Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0 (48082 Views)

Turkish Women’s Cup: Super Falcons Thrash Equt Guinea 9-0 : Claim First Title / Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester / Nigeria U-20 Women Thrash Morocco 5-1 In The World Cup Qualifiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0 by Vinnie2000(m): 6:58am On Aug 28, 2022
OP, hw far nah?

No news on Ronaldo yet?

Is he a Napoli Player now and Will join Man U contest in Europa League? cheesy
Re: Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0 by SPAMBOX7: 6:59am On Aug 28, 2022
internationalman:
Obembet has suddenly come out of his hiding place and found his voice now that Man Utd is winning.

What baffled me is how Salah didn't score or assist any of the 9 goals.
Bro I literally had to go check the line up again on livescore when I saw the goal scorers and Salah's name wasn't on the list. Shit was strange asf

3 Likes

Re: Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0 by udemzyudex(m): 7:02am On Aug 28, 2022
hatakekakashi:

This season when most teams were sh*t.

What an excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0 by Announced3: 7:03am On Aug 28, 2022
Ahmback:
Two losers!

anyways, glory to MAN CITY for not tearing my ticket. Tomorrow sunday will be on fresh

Bros any giveaway.. I celebrate you too
Re: Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0 by TempUser: 7:04am On Aug 28, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Win just one European trophy first, even if it a spoon.
Eno concern you. I guess you support manure United
Re: Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0 by JBoss25(m): 7:07am On Aug 28, 2022
Na wetin everybody think United would've got last week
Re: Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0 by Angelfrost(m): 7:08am On Aug 28, 2022
hatakekakashi:

This season when most teams were sh*t.

Most teams were shit or United stepped up...

If City, Madrid, PSG, Bayern, etc, do the same you won't call other teams shit!

Arsenal is doing well now... Are other teams shit too?!!

Learn to give credit when due and move on! It's childish making light of people's hard work!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0 by JBoss25(m): 7:10am On Aug 28, 2022
emmabest2000:

Ole wey una called for his head and finally celebrated his sack

Confused fans
The guy in the picture na fool, is Arsenal not worse than United grin

2 Likes

Re: Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0 by LORDKing001: 7:10am On Aug 28, 2022
TempUser:
angry kettle calling pot black. Like say both teams no lose 3 points. undecided

You can win 9-0, but you don't have 100% record.

Up Gunners joor. angry
One more to complete the 100% then man utd coming for us
Re: Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0 by AllDModsAreMaad: 7:11am On Aug 28, 2022
TempUser:

Immediately you tackle my favorite football club, e don consign me be that.
No, I support the most successful club in England.

1 Like

Re: Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0 by Lasgidi90(m): 7:14am On Aug 28, 2022
Most competitive league in the world. (YINMU)
Re: Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0 by JBoss25(m): 7:15am On Aug 28, 2022
TempUser:

Anybody that trolls your team, you guys always say "i guess you support united", as if united fans are the only people that troll

3 Likes

Re: Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0 by Banhammy717: 7:16am On Aug 28, 2022
IPOB mocking obituary

1 Like

Re: Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0 by Belteshazzar1: 7:24am On Aug 28, 2022
Though the defeat is worth laughing at, i see no reason why southampton whatever should be mocking others cause they even lost their recent match...
No matter how many goals liverpool scores, it won't earn them more than 3points..
Mtcheeew
But that 9:0 is funny sha
Re: Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0 by Iretii0511(m): 7:35am On Aug 28, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
Though the defeat is worth laughing at, i see no reason why southampton whatever should be mocking others cause they even lost their recent match...
No matter how many goals liverpool scores, it won't earn them more than 3points..
Mtcheeew
But that 9:0 is funny sha

They were not mocking them, it’s a solidarity meme. Something like yea, we understand your pain and you can count on us to be right by you at this hour.

4 Likes

Re: Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0 by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 28, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Southampton should be ashamed of themselves. Na their own worse pass.
No na. Look at the two Spiderman pictures. They're are trying to tell Bournemouth that they both now in the the same club of teams who have been mercilessly thrashed. Lol.

Just like "welcome to the club"

3 Likes

Re: Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0 by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 28, 2022
Iretii0511:

They were not mocking them, it’s a solidarity meme. Something like yea, we understand your pain and you can count on us to be right by you at this hour.
Exactly. Just like "we know as e dey be for body" lol

4 Likes

Re: Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0 by Zimzy(m): 7:40am On Aug 28, 2022
TempUser:
angry kettle calling pot black. Like say both teams no lose 3 points. undecided

You can win 9-0, but you don't have 100% record.

Up Gunners joor. angry
Una too make mouth. Just 4 wins person no go hear word. Get ready for what is coming your way this week!

3 Likes

Re: Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0 by Belteshazzar1: 7:50am On Aug 28, 2022
Iretii0511:

Even the way you reconstructed the meme is funny though

3 Likes

Re: Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0 by Iretii0511(m): 8:16am On Aug 28, 2022
Belteshazzar1:

Even the way you reconstructed meme is funny though

wink
Re: Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0 by Starz825(m): 8:20am On Aug 28, 2022
Liverpool might find it hard to win their next match against Newcastle..
Forget 9-0..their opponent na small club
Football go hard for them this season..
Arsenal
Totteham
Man utd
Newcastle...this guys won't make life easy for

Man City
Liverpool
Chelsea... ..

I don't see Liverpool wining the league..I don't see Chelsea at all....
Na only man city get the edge to compete with arsenal, totteham

And it could be another league won so early ..just like the Leicester city year
Re: Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0 by HITsquad: 8:22am On Aug 28, 2022
Fremantle:
Hilarious. I love the sense of humour. grin
Lol I swear bro... Shiiit was so funny grin grin grin
Re: Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0 by hitsugaya: 8:36am On Aug 28, 2022
vanida6:
Lolx Liverpool no get single joy for bournemouth today grin grin

But as goals dey cheap today Salah no dey score list even assist self e no show sad

400k a week lipsrsealed
the mane curse is real cheesy
Re: Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0 by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:44am On Aug 28, 2022
Stanislause94:
Na the way Obi go thrash Tinubu I Dey wait for next year, then Atiku go react with meme cheesy

you wait tire, how can a sane human think Tinubu will lose to Obi

you people are taking this joke too far cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0 by membranus: 8:47am On Aug 28, 2022
Stanislause94:
Na the way Obi go thrash Tinubu I Dey wait for next year, then Atiku go react with meme cheesy

Dream is cheap, enjoy it while it lasts.

1 Like

Re: Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0 by DJInfluence: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2022
Wawelexy:
See looser mocking looser...
No that's not what this is. This is a serial loser telling a team that suffers the same fate they did to contact them if they need to talk (as in help them thru the lose) since they are the expert in losing with such margin.
It's more like a welcome to the club kinda thing... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0 by Onifademich(m): 9:06am On Aug 28, 2022
Are u in need of POS machine for ur business kindly contact me on 08060350449/08145566772 & for cheaper DATA & TV subscription kindly download HELPDESK TECH on playstore thanks.
Re: Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0 by Onifademich(m): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2022
hitsugaya:
the mane curse is real cheesy

Re: Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0 by Onifademich(m): 9:15am On Aug 28, 2022
obembet:
Southampton have offered a hilarious response to their South Coast rivals Bournemouth being thrashed 9-0 by Liverpool in the Premier League on August 27.

The Reds equaled the Premier League's record margin of victory and became the fourth side to win by such a margin in the competition's history. Two of those previous occasions have come in the past three years, with the Saints being on the receiving end of both hammerings.

Ralph Hassenhuttl's side first lost by nine at home to Leicester City in 2019. They were then thrashed at Old Trafford by Manchester United two years later.

Bournemouth endured a chastening afternoon at Anfield. The newly promoted side were put to the sword by Liverpool, who earned their first league win of the season.

The Cherries suffered their worst defeat since 1982 and Southampton were quick to jump onto the result. They tweeted a picture of the infamous Spider-Man meme, with the two identical superheroes pointing at each other.

The Saints put their crest on one of them, while placing Bournemouth's badge on the other. The Tweet has already earned plenty of praise online for its self-deprecating nature and has over 10,000 retweets and more than 80,000 likes.

Source: https://twitter.com/SouthamptonFC/status/1563555220562808834?t=gA2aqTPBdslGUM-_y4mHww&s=19

Re: Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0 by internationalman(m): 9:34am On Aug 28, 2022
Sonnobax15:
. Liverpool really missed Mane so much.

They won 9 : 0 you are still saying they miss Mane. How na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christiano Ronaldo Poses With Entire Family In New Photograph / Chelsea Fans Celebrating Their Victory In Church / Anthony Nwakaeme’s Statue Erected In Turkey (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.