Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Putin V Hitler - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin V Hitler (4760 Views)

Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) / You Think Adolf Hitler Was Terrible?there Was A Monster Wit More Terror Than Him / Adolf Hitler’s ‘Suicide Note’ To Be Sold At Auction For N32 Million (2) (3) (4)

Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hope ww3 has not started.

Re: Putin V Hitler by seunny4lif(m): 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
Can you post Bush, Clinton, Obama and all former USA presidents details of invasions of other countries in over 10 countries and the death of over 5M since the end of WW2.

Tell us how former British PMs, Churchhill, and British royal families responded to Wales citizens anti government strikes and the death of over 8M Indians then the death of over 1000s of Irish citizens for tell England to leave their land.

Then only then will I can call Putin a bad person for protecting his own citizens while USA and her NATO goes to another countries to kill the citizens of those countries for their resources.

For your information since the war broke out almost 1M Ukrainians have moved to Russia that even Sky news and BBC showed my Ukrainians moving toward Russia controlled area instead of Ukraine controlled area.
Even that’s France24, could not hide as it was live TV that all the Ukrainians said they will go to Russia instead of going back to Ukraine or any other place.

I don’t care if Ukraine and Russia finish each other but I hate double standard.
Without USA and allies interfering in Africa affairs, we wouldn’t be having Terrorists problems.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Putin V Hitler by BentizilL: 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
joyandfaith:
If you like post Genghis Khan Vs Putin, we'll always give you a befitting reply... tongue
Meanwhile welcome back, the only sensible western asslicker on nairaland.. grin

Re: Putin V Hitler by BentizilL: 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
seunny4lif:
Can you post Bush, Clinton, Obama and all former USA presidents details of invasions of other countries over 10 countries and the death of over 5M since the end of WW2.

Tell us how former British PMs, Churchhill, and British royal families responded to Wales citizens anti government strikes and the death of over 8M Indians then the death of over 1000s of Irish citizens for tell England to leave their land.

Then only then will I can call Putin a bad person for protecting his own citizens while USA and her NATO goes to another countries to kill the citizens of those countries for their resources.

For your information since the war broke out almost 1M Ukrainians have moved to Russia that even Sky news and BBC showed my Ukrainians moving toward Russia controlled area instead of Ukraine controlled area.
Even that’s France24, could not hide as it was live TV and all the Ukraine said they will go to Russia instead of go back to Ukraine or any other place.

I don’t care if Ukraine and Russia finish each other but I hate double standard.
Without USA and allies interfering in Africa affairs, we wouldn’t be having Terrorists problems.
Thank you for this wink

Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 4:22am On Aug 28, 2022
seunny4lif:
Can you post Bush, Clinton, Obama and all former USA presidents details of invasions of other countries in over 10 countries and the death of over 5M since the end of WW2.

Even that’s France24, could not hide as it was live TV that all the Ukrainians said they will go to Russia instead of going back to Ukraine or any other place.

Putin the land grabber.

Re: Putin V Hitler by nsiba: 4:53am On Aug 28, 2022
joyandfaith:

It has, only that Putin, that useless good for nothing imbec-ile DerrickzB and his gang of POOtin worshipers na dem go die like fowls

You can see how the Ukrainians have killed em like Christmas chickens forcing the lunatic himself to go sign a draconian decree

Re: Putin V Hitler by nsiba: 5:03am On Aug 28, 2022
seunny4lif:

...All of the above useless rants is nothing compared to what the Ros ethnic group have done to non-Ros ethnic group since the time of creation

Can you tell me which country surrounding sharing borders with Russia is at peace with her unlike those surrounding England
You don't know anything, POOtin is worse than Devil. He want hesitate to bury you in a drum of Acid, go and and ask his dead chemical weapon victims family
The only one who survived returned back to Russia and told him to his face that with all the soldiers guarding him including one useless DerrickzB his praise singer here on nairaland, he is a COWARD
The guy is in jail in Russia

Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 5:11am On Aug 28, 2022
nsiba:

It has, only that Putin, that useless good for nothing imbec-ile DerrickzB and his gang of POOtin worshipers na dem go die like fowls

You can see how the Ukrainians have killed em like Christmas chickens forcing the lunatic himself to go sign a draconian decree

He needs more 147,000 soldiers or so to replace those killed, wounded or missing in Ukraine. RA is not special. I think other nationalities in former ussr contributed significantly to success of red army just like Benue and other middle belt people contributed to success of NA during biafra war.
Re: Putin V Hitler by olugabbie(m): 8:47am On Aug 28, 2022
joyandfaith:

He needs more 147,000 soldiers or so to replace those killed, wounded or missing in Ukraine. RA is not special. I think other nationalities in former ussr contributed significantly to success of red army just like Benue and other middle belt people contributed to success of NA during biafra war.

The Wagner group, the Chechens, the Daegastanis, the LPR Militia, the DPR Militia, the Syrians/Arabs and other volunteer fighters are the one doing the main fighting in Ukraine. They are not part of the Russian regular forces. These groups are being supported by Russian special forces-Spetsnaz, Russian air power, naval power, air defense forces, FSB and few Russian soldiers incharge of Artilleries, Rocket Launchers, Drone, Surveillance e.t.c

Immediately the Russians realised that Ukraine was not going to surrender and that they are in for a long war. They withdrew most their forces-about 70%.

Re: Putin V Hitler by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 28, 2022
The Geopolitical situations of the two nations are different. Russia colonised the ethnic groups around it while UK colonised colonised countries that are far off in collaboration with its neighbours like France and Belgium. Also, the west has been poisoning the minds of Russia's neighbours who recently got their independence. Lastly, the western media is not telling us the true story. There are millions of ordinary Ukrainians who love Russia, evident in the number of Ukrainians currently moving to Russia. But the lying MSM will only echo the statements of politicians in these countries whom the western politicians have bribed to undermine Russia. Divide and rule is a well known script they have used in Africa, South America and Arab world for decades but people are beginning to see through the facade to actually have a peek at a dying empire. It doesn't matter what you say or think. The terrorist Ukrainian govt is losing and will lose woefully. Donbas will be free and the western hegemony will break. I will be here to laugh at you and your likes when the Europeans start freezing to death and start protesting against their leaders in Winter.
nsiba:

...All of the above useless rants is nothing compared to what the Ros ethnic group have done to non-Ros ethnic group since the time of creation

Can you tell me which country surrounding sharing borders with Russia is at peace with her unlike those surrounding England
You don't know anything, POOtin is worse than Devil. He want hesitate to bury you in a drum of Acid, go and and ask his dead chemical weapon victims family
The only one who survived returned back to Russia and told him to his face that with all the soldiers guarding him including one useless DerrickzB his praise singer here on nairaland, he is a COWARD
The guy is in jail in Russia

Re: Putin V Hitler by Lighthammer(m): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
This nsiba is deluded western ass lixker

Re: Putin V Hitler by nsiba: 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
atmy1:
The Geopolitical situations of the two nations are different. Russia colonised the ethnic groups around it while UK colonised colonised countries that are far off in collaboration with its neighbours like France and Belgium. Also, the west has been poisoning the minds of Russia's neighbours who recently got their independence. Lastly, the western media is not telling us the true story. There are millions of ordinary Ukrainians who love Russia, evident in the number of Ukrainians currently moving to Russia. But the lying MSM will only echo the statements of politicians in these countries whom the western politicians have bribed to undermine Russia. Divide and rule is a well known script they have used in Africa, South America and Arab world for decades but people are beginning to see through the facade to actually have a peek at a dying empire. It doesn't matter what you say or think. The terrorist Ukrainian govt is losing and will lose woefully. Donbas will be free and the western hegemony will break. I will be here to laugh at you and your likes when the Europeans start freezing to death and start protesting against their leaders in Winter.

Here to laugh who? No wonder you lots are either imbec-iles or crackheads perhaps both.

The west has been poisoning those that just got independence and at the same telling us lies, while has been sweet and an angel to those they colonized and to Africa

Let me tell you something, you are a complete Agama lizard the only thing you do best is when that mad man called POOtin coughs you just shake ya block head like every other lizards

The west poisoned the minds of Lithuania Georgia Latvia Estonian Moldavia Uzbekistan Kazakhstan Azerbaijan and lots more abi, you are a very useless goat
Even if you don't have sense be grateful for this Internet you are using, because if it was Russia na inside one dungeon in Siberia you for de?
Useless yes sir, yes sir Russian lizard

Re: Putin V Hitler by nsiba: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
Lighthammer:
This nsiba is deluded western ass lixker

Why you are stupid Siberian monkey, say hi to the mad man for me
Re: Putin V Hitler by nsiba: 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
joyandfaith:

Even the Chechnyas aren't answering to his call for more deployment but some Moscow dogs go de bark
Just Ukraine their next door neighbor he is panting like a fool to subdue, while America de fly into another continent and level any moda4kers one time

Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
olugabbie:

The Wagner group, the Chechens, the Daegastanis, the LPR Militia, the DPR Militia, the Syrians/Arabs and other volunteer fighters are the one doing the main fighting in Ukraine. They are not part of the Russian regular forces. These groups are being supported by Russian special forces-Spetsnaz, Russian air power, naval power, air defense forces, FSB and few Russian soldiers incharge of Artilleries, Rocket Launchers, Drone, Surveillance e.t.c

Immediately the Russians realised that Ukraine was not going to surrender and that they are in for a long war. They withdrew most their forces-about 70%.

Chechnya, Dagestan are part of Russia federation. The regions are highly marginalized. That was the reason for Russia- Chechnya war and currently agitation in Dagestan. Historically, Russia used slave army to fight and acquire more territories. It was just like how usman dan fodio used conquered hausas to fight other tribes in the north and some parts of yoruba land. Slave army.
Presently, Russia is recruiting soldiers from all regions to serve as volunteers. Most soldiers are not willing to fight because it is useless war.
Russia is also using volunteers from Arabs. Russian soldiers are also being withdrawn from Libya, Syria and Armenia to fight in Ukraine.
Note that volunteers don't like war of attrition. Ukraine is waging war of attrition and USA is ready to finance it as long as Ukraine is willing to fight.
USA withdrew from Afghanistan to prepare for Russia war in Ukraine.
Re: Putin V Hitler by Lighthammer(m): 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
nsiba:

Why you are stupid Siberian monkey, say hi to the mad man for me
ha haha, maldito bastardo
Re: Putin V Hitler by olugabbie(m): 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
joyandfaith:

Chechnya, Dagestan are part of Russia federation. The regions are highly marginalized. That was the reason for Russia- Chechnya war and currently agitation in Dagestan. Historically, Russia used slave army to fight and acquire more territories. It was just like how usman dan fodio used conquered hausas to fight other tribes in the north and some parts of yoruba land. Slave army.
Presently, Russia is recruiting soldiers from all regions to serve as volunteers. Most soldiers are not willing to fight because it is useless war.
Russia is also using volunteers from Arabs. Russian soldiers are also being withdrawn from Libya, Syria and Armenia to fight in Ukraine.
Note that volunteers don't like war of attrition. Ukraine is waging war of attrition and USA is ready to finance it as long as Ukraine is willing to fight.
USA withdrew from Afghanistan to prepare for Russia war in Ukraine.

Chechnya Republic, Dagestan Republic, Sakha Republic e.t.c are part of Russian Federation. They are autonomous regions. They have their on leaders, police and military.

They are forbidden from joining the Russian military. This is the reason why the official Russian casualties are very low. The official casualties data is based on the Russian military alone. Likewise Ukraine, the Azov battalion, the foreign fighters legion & the volunteers casualties are excluded from the official casualties figure.

Russian soldiers are limitedly used. The Spetsnaz & Russian paratroopers are frequently used for specific tasks when needed and they get withdrawn after the task.
Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
olugabbie:

Chechnya Republic, Dagestan Republic, Sakha Republic e.t.c are part of Russian Federation. They are autonomous regions. They have their on leaders, police and military.

They are forbidden from joining the Russian military. This is the reason why the official Russian casualties are very low. The official casualties data is based on the Russian military alone. Likewise Ukraine, the Azov battalion, the foreign fighters legion & the volunteers casualties are excluded from the official casualties figure.

Russian soldiers are limitedly used. The Spetsnaz & Russian paratroopers are frequently used for specific tasks when needed and they get withdrawn after the task.

It is only Chechnya. Putin introduced millitary/economics centralization of all republics except Chechnya.
Re: Putin V Hitler by nsiba: 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
Lighthammer:
ha haha, maldito bastardo

Sargent idoit of monkey platoon Siberia
Re: Putin V Hitler by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 29, 2022
Lol. When a grown ass man results to insults rather than argue with hard facts, it is evidence that he has nothing serious to offer. You need to do some soul searching to admit how empty and shallow your life is.

That said, I am a writer and journalist as well as a historical scholar and have studied the rise of both the collective west and Russia and I daresay Russia's position is unique amongst the countries of the world. It was an empire that expanded continuously east and Southwest to integrate with neighbours rather than cross oceans to dominate people without any remote identity.

For the past hundred years US had all the time and money to forge strong alliances with other developed nations. They won a cold war on a platter of gold due to an ideology of freedom and USSR's poor management. Yet they have squandered all the goodwill in the last three decades. They spent their money and power on formenting divisions, coups and wars in countries that don't bow to their predatory policies and use their media to demonize anyone who has a contrary opinion. Despite all these, certain countries continue to emerge with the promise of countering their dominance. US is not the first world power and will not be the last. They know their power is waning and will do all possible to delay the inevitable.

Western countries may be good to live in but their foreign policies are wicked and predatory. The founding fathers of America like Washington and Lincoln will weep in their graves for what their descendants have done with the ideals of democracy they so cherished.

Russia is not completely innocent but they have not done anything that the US has not done and US has done worse. The US is worried that a combination of Russia and China will counter them militarily while the BRICS alliance will eventually overtake them in economic power. Like I say, they are just delaying the inevitable.
nsiba:

Here to laugh who? No wonder you lots are either imbec-iles or crackheads perhaps both.

The west has been poisoning those that just got independence and at the same telling us lies, while has been sweet and an angel to those they colonized and to Africa

Let me tell you something, you are a complete Agama lizard the only thing you do best is when that mad man called POOtin coughs you just shake ya block head like every other lizards

The west poisoned the minds of Lithuania Georgia Latvia Estonian Moldavia Uzbekistan Kazakhstan Azerbaijan and lots more abi, you are a very useless goat
Even if you don't have sense be grateful for this Internet you are using, because if it was Russia na inside one dungeon in Siberia you for de?
Useless yes sir, yes sir Russian lizard

Re: Putin V Hitler by nsiba: 4:39am On Aug 29, 2022
atmy1:
Lol. When a grown ass man results to insults rather than argue with hard facts, it is evidence that he has nothing serious to offer. You need to do some soul searching to admit how empty and shallow your life is.

That said, I am a writer and journalist as well as a historical scholar and have studied the rise of both the collective west and Russia and I daresay Russia's position is unique amongst the countries of the world. It was an empire that expanded continuously east and Southwest to integrate with neighbours rather than cross oceans to dominate people without any remote identity.

For the past hundred years US had all the time and money to forge strong alliances with other developed nations. They won a cold war on a platter of gold due to an ideology of freedom and USSR's poor management. Yet they have squandered all the goodwill in the last three decades. They spent their money and power on formenting divisions, coups and wars in countries that don't bow to their predatory policies and use their media to demonize anyone who has a contrary opinion. Despite all these, certain countries continue to emerge with the promise of countering their dominance. US is not the first world power and will not be the last. They know their power is waning and will do all possible to delay the inevitable.

Western countries may be good to live in but their foreign policies are wicked and predatory. The founding fathers of America like Washington and Lincoln will weep in their graves for what their descendants have done with the ideals of democracy they so cherished.

Russia is not completely innocent but they have not done anything that the US has not done and US has done worse. The US is worried that a combination of Russia and China will counter them militarily while the BRICS alliance will eventually overtake them in economic power. Like I say, they are just delaying the inevitable.

I beg you in the name of whatever don't ever tell anybody that you are an historical scholar ,writer and journalist plz, you guys can bastardized anything.
You are cheap N25 naira blogger don't ever call yourself any other thing.

To the koko of the matter....

Mark this and let it sink into ya goddam brain, in the next 200 years no country especially Russia will takeover the USA. The only country that will come close is China and only if they Democratized. The world is in AI age where technology Science Engineering and most important of all Freedom of mankind rules and you think primitive Russia and China that wants to control how human being eat, talk dance laugh and live will dominate the world?

America is a mini world so is the west, but China and Russia are just one ethnic group dominating their territory, and if the ROS and Hang Chinese think with their outdated system of governance they can dominate the world only in their imagination

You only can talk of the atrocities of the west because you can read about it and the west have truly opened their histories to the world via the internet, but you will never see the Russians open or talk about their evil past.
Why are they hated by the countries all around them but America is loved far and wide, even the number of Russians and Chinese living in America are more than Westerners living in both countries

America will rule this world till the end of time except the Chinese open up freedom to her people, but for Russia the disintegration is just starting
Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 6:56am On Aug 29, 2022
atmy1:

West and Russia foreign policy is about world domination. Russia has dominated most of small ethinic groups and nations in eastern Europe through subjugation and brutal suppression. Land empire. West focuses on culture empire while making peace with their neighbours through political manipulation and military intervention for regime change. Land imperialists grab and annex lands even in 21st century. Cultural imperialists don't annex other lands. They promote their educational, economic , political and social ideologies. There are universities which offer courses being taught in English in Russia and China.

West ideologies are being embraced by many nations because humans love freedom even if it is relative. Most of putin friends are fellow dictators.

Re: Putin V Hitler by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 29, 2022
Your post reflects the result of decades of cultural brainwashing via Hollywood and Western media propaganda. I repeat, there is nothing Russia has done that the west has not done. British colonisation of India and Africa has been more brutal than anything Russia ever did to its conquered territories. The only difference is that the west had centuries to fight against themselves first, then unite over a common economic and ideological goal. Nevertheless, they have clearly deviated from the values of their fathers and this can be glimpsed from their cultural decadence.

The BRICS countries are in a way, still developing you don't expect them to adopt all western ideals while western media keep stereotyping everything that doesn't conform to their style as dictatorship. The western countries didn't use to be this convenient. They evolved over centuries through harsh practices like slavery and conquests. They developed their lands through industrial revolution that destroyed our environment and continue to generate the highest amount of pollution today while imposing heavy costs on countries with much lower pollution.

You need to get off your high horse and realise western democracy doesn't work for everyone. Every society should adopt a system that befits it. China's system of governance is even better than the democratic facade currently in the west, evident in China's fat growing economy.

On the pretext of imposing this democracy, the west have destroyed so many countries. Libya now has two governments, Iraq has not known peace for almost 2 decades. US had to beg their enemy, Iran to help them fight ISIS that they created in Syria so ISIS won't overthrow the govt US created in Iraq. In some cases, they destroyed democracy. They overthrew Iranian PM, Mosadegh in the 50s propped up a corrupt king and became angry when the Iranians overthrew the king and replaced him with the Ayatollah. Then they sponsored Saddam Hussein to invade Iran from Iraq. Saddam killed thousands of Iranians with chemical weapons supplied by the US. US and Belgium conspired with the monster, Mobutu, to seize, humiliate and murder Patrice Lumumba, the democratically elected PM if Congo and one of Africa's brightest minds. Then the Belgians chopped off his body and dissolved it in acid so he won't have a graveyard.

I can go on endlessly with their numerous atrocities yet China, Russia and Iran are the monsters. Remember, power is transient and no empire lasts forever. When the power tilts to another race, what stories will be told of the time the US held sway?

joyandfaith:

West and Russia foreign policy is about world domination. Russia has dominated most of small ethinic groups and nations in eastern Europe through subjugation and brutal suppression. Land empire. West focuses on culture empire while making peace with their neighbours through political manipulation and military intervention for regime change. Land imperialists grab and annex lands even in 21st century. Cultural imperialists don't annex other lands. They promote their educational, economic , political and social ideologies. There are universities which offer courses being taught in English in Russia and China.

West ideologies are being embraced by many nations because humans love freedom even if it is relative. Most of putin friends are fellow dictators.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putin V Hitler by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 29, 2022
I don't even have anything else to say to you except:
Winter is coming!!!
nsiba:

I beg you in the name of whatever don't ever tell anybody that you are an historical scholar ,writer and journalist plz, you guys can bastardized anything.
You are cheap N25 naira blogger don't ever call yourself any other thing.

To the koko of the matter....

Mark this and let it sink into ya goddam brain, in the next 200 years no country especially Russia will takeover the USA. The only country that will come close is China and only if they Democratized. The world is in AI age where technology Science Engineering and most important of all Freedom of mankind rules and you think primitive Russia and China that wants to control how human being eat, talk dance laugh and live will dominate the world?

America is a mini world so is the west, but China and Russia are just one ethnic group dominating their territory, and if the ROS and Hang Chinese think with their outdated system of governance they can dominate the world only in their imagination

You only can talk of the atrocities of the west because you can read about it and the west have truly opened their histories to the world via the internet, but you will never see the Russians open or talk about their evil past.
Why are they hated by the countries all around them but America is loved far and wide, even the number of Russians and Chinese living in America are more than Westerners living in both countries

America will rule this world till the end of time except the Chinese open up freedom to her people, but for Russia the disintegration is just starting

Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 10:13am On Aug 29, 2022
atmy1:
Your post reflects the result of decades of cultural brainwashing via Hollywood and Western media propaganda. I repeat, there is nothing Russia has done that the west has not done. British colonisation of India and Africa has been more brutal than anything Russia ever did to its conquered territories. The only difference is that the west had centuries to fight against themselves first, then unite over a common economic and ideological goal. Nevertheless, they have clearly deviated from the values of their fathers and this can be glimpsed from their cultural decadence.

The BRICS countries are in a way, still developing you don't expect them to adopt all western ideals while western media keep stereotyping everything that doesn't conform to their style as dictatorship. The western countries didn't use to be this convenient. They evolved over centuries through harsh practices like slavery and conquests. They developed their lands through industrial revolution that destroyed our environment and continue to generate the highest amount of pollution today while imposing heavy costs on countries with much lower pollution.

You need to get off your high horse and realise western democracy doesn't work for everyone. Every society should adopt a system that befits it. China's system of governance is even better than the democratic facade currently in the west, evident in China's fat growing economy.

On the pretext of imposing this democracy, the west have destroyed so many countries. Libya now has two governments, Iraq has not known peace for almost 2 decades. US had to beg their enemy, Iran to help them fight ISIS that they created in Syria so ISIS won't overthrow the govt US created in Iraq. In some cases, they destroyed democracy. They overthrew Iranian PM, Mosadegh in the 50s propped up a corrupt king and became angry when the Iranians overthrew the king and replaced him with the Ayatollah. Then they sponsored Saddam Hussein to invade Iran from Iraq. Saddam killed thousands of Iranians with chemical weapons supplied by the US. US and Belgium conspired with the monster, Mobutu, to seize, humiliate and murder Patrice Lumumba, the democratically elected PM if Congo and one of Africa's brightest minds. Then the Belgians chopped off his body and dissolved it in acid so he won't have a graveyard.

I can go on endlessly with their numerous atrocities yet China, Russia and Iran are the monsters. Remember, power is transient and no empire lasts forever. When the power tilts to another race, what stories will be told of the time the US held sway?

Read my post careful. I repeat Russia and west oppress other nations using different ideologies. Cultural v land empire. Stupidity is believing that some governments tell truth while others lie. All governments are the same. Wild beast.
Russia is only superpower that is thinking of grabbing and annexing lands in 21st century.
War in Ukraine is about revival of old Russian empire at least to some extent. It is about world domination . East v west rivalry. Kiev is older than Moscow.
Keep enjoying brainwashing by Russian and China propaganda.
Re: Putin V Hitler by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
You still don't get it. I never said Russia was innocent. It doesn't matter whatever name the west calls what it does, either cultural or
democratic empire, the results are there for all to see and I daresay America has been more destructive to the earth than Russia. Obama himself once said most evil in the world are committed under the excuse of fighting another evil. The west enriched a few nations to the detriment of the majority of the world's population. It is an empire of lies that continues to brainwash its own citizens and destroy others Pray to never be on the receiving end of their brutality. The people of Libya and Iraq now understand.
joyandfaith:

Read my post careful. I repeat Russia and west oppress other nations using different ideologies. Cultural v land empire. Stupidity is believing that some governments tell truth while others lie. All governments are the same. Wild beast.
Russia is only superpower that is thinking of grabbing and annexing lands in 21st century.
War in Ukraine is about revival of old Russian empire at least to some extent. It is about world domination . East v west rivalry. Kiev is older than Moscow.

Re: Putin V Hitler by rottennaija(m): 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
joyandfaith:
. You forgot to add that Hitler was Nazi and fought against Russia but Russia won them while Putin is Russia and fought against Nazis in Ukraine and is beating Nazis black and blue.

Re: Putin V Hitler by ken6488(m): 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
joyandfaith:

Putin the land grabber.
Do you know the amount of oil USA steal from Syria daily?

Re: Putin V Hitler by Just40: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
joyandfaith:

If this is what you think then you don't seem to understand what is going on.

Russia does not need more lands ... For NATO to be able to invade Russia and have an upper hand, they need Ukraine.
If you look at the Geography, you'll know that it is the only point from which Russia is vulnerable. Napoleon used that very place to invade Russia and get to Moscow and the Mongols did same.

Taking back LPR and DPR plus a buffer zone gives Russia the upper hand in any future attempt to invade it.

So tell me, who needs land grab and has been busy grabbing lands for the better part of 25 years?

Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
ken6488:
Do you know the amount of oil USA steal from Syria daily?
Or corrupt Syrians shipped to usa.
Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
rottennaija:
. You forgot to add that Hitler was Nazi and fought against Russia but Russia won them while Putin is Russia and fought against Nazis in Ukraine and is beating Nazis black and blue.

What is meaning of nazi? Nazi v Nazi.
Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
atmy1:
You still don't get it. I never said Russia was innocent. It doesn't matter whatever name the west calls what it does, either cultural or
democratic empire, the results are there for all to see and I daresay America has been more destructive to the earth than Russia. Obama himself once said most evil in the world are committed under the excuse of fighting another evil. The west enriched a few nations to the detriment of the majority of the world's population. It is an empire of lies that continues to brainwash its own citizens and destroy others Pray to never be on the receiving end of their brutality. The people of Libya and Iraq now understand.

Nations that are not benefitting from western influences should blame themselves. Corruption kills. China, Singapore, Malaysia and Japan are benefitting from influences of the west.

Pictures Of Israeli-jews Arriving In Palestine, 1948 (pics) / Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years / MIRACLE: ISIS About To Behead A Child, When Suddenly It Starts Raining Brains

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123