Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years (4756 Views)

Norway Apologizes For Selling Military Wares To Nigerian Insurgents / Robert Mugabe - Nigerian Witch Doctors Planned To Kill Me / Women-only City Planned For Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years by nimma(f): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2011
Arrested Anders Behring Breivik (32) has published a 1500-page manuscript on Internet, in which he states that he spent 9 years planning the bombing in downtown Oslo and massacre on Utøya.

The material was published only an hour before the bomb exploded outside the Government offices on Friday.

The "manifest" is entitled "2083 - A European Declaration of Independence", and deals with how Europe may rid itself of immigrants, and muslims in particular.

He believes 95 per cent of all Europeans may at first hate him for what he is about to do, but is convinced that they will thank him for it as time passes.

In May Breivik purchased six tons of fertilizer, and it is believed that some of it was used to make the bomb that shattered the government buildings.

Altogether 92 persons are confirmed dead, and several are still missing following the two terrorist acts on Friday. Around 30 are reported injured, several of them seriously.

(NRK)
http://www.norwaypost.no/
Re: Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years by Rastamann: 11:52am On Jul 25, 2011
This man is schizophrenic and suffers from stress and frustration! Haba, 93 lives gone by one man's action? God save us!
Re: Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years by nimma(f): 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2011
He is really heartless and cold. Hearing the testimonies of the lucky survivors says it all. Poor kids. If he has issues with the ruling party's policies, did he have to kill these youths because they belong to the party's youth association? His first court trial is today. It was meant to be open for all,so he said he wants to tell the world his reasons, but pple protested that they have no interest ,so the court has agreed to make it closed. The physco still believes his actions was necessary.
Re: Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years by 190: 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2011
I HEARD HE'S RELATED TO ATIKU undecided
Re: Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years by Oscillation(m): 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2011
I fear those that give reasons that are uncalled for when they massacre innocent people without harming those that they should.
If i may ask why spend so much time planning mass murder even when been steped on the toes. For many years as he claim, simply heartless and lack of clairvoyance undecided undecided
Re: Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years by Oscillation(m): 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2011
@ 190 in what way is their relationship.
I hope you're speaking with no equivocation  undecided undecided
Re: Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years by RocKelx1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2011
He claimed he wanted to trigger an anti-Muslim revolution in Norwegian society, buy killing innocent people, there are a lot of sick people in our society.
Re: Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2011
this man is a lot of things but crazy, he is not!!! he wanted to get the attention of the government about some issues and decided to do something extreme to get it.

yes sadly a lot of innocent people died in the process BUT what he did is no different than the innocent people who die in wars all around the world.

HERE IS AN EXAMPLE: if you compare HIS actions with that of the US gov. then there is absolutely NO DIFFERENCE.
the US gov. doesnt like the policies of Libya so they go to Libya and kills thousands of innocent people, in the name of "needed JUSTICE".
where is the difference?! did their actions solve the problem? NOPE!!!
there are LAWS in place but these people (US gov/Anders Behring) decided to take the law into their own hands.

1 Like

Re: Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years by nairapark: 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years by Ayoobscom(m): 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2011
I wish God had created Muslim and Christians on distinct planet entirely

How I wish!
Re: Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years by saintneo(m): 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2011
when im papa and other fprefathers invade other countries nko!
Re: Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years by islamrules(m): 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2011
@MRbrownJAY:
Why do u people (muslim) always play propaganda as a game?
U were alive when Lybians said they dont want gadaffi. That he should go. Instead, he was killing his own people. Opening fire on demonstrators. You people just lie all about. Your holy book is also junks of lies.

Thank God for US and EU, there would have been holocuast in Libya.

Now to the topic, Christians are not encouraging or sympathizing with this guy (criminal). American FBI are also trailing the guy.

Why cant you get something reasonable to do instead of showing ur hatred for America "Gods own country" the last world power. There is nothing u muslim can do to her else, you will loose ur lands like afganis,
Re: Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years by lagboyz: 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2011
Our son has gone MAD.

This guy must be crazy. As a christan, i think this guy has taken this too far.
Thank God this was not perpetrated by a muslim, some of my friends in christaindom would have posted all sorts. Is the guy a terrorist of fundamentalist
Re: Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years by islamrules(m): 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2011
@lagboyz,
This is a sign that Muslim should know that it is not only them that hold the key to terror. If u keep pushing the christians, they can be bombs too.
Re: Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2011
islamrules:

@MRbrownJAY:
Why do u people (muslim) always play propaganda as a game?

why would you think FOR ONE MINUTE that i was a Muslim? so are you claiming that if I state that something a Muslim did is right, i should automatically be one?! duh!!!

U were alive when Lybians said they dont want gadaffi. That he should go. Instead, he was killing his own people. Opening fire on demonstrators. You people just lie all about. Your holy book is also junks of lies.

i dont care a minute about the Holy Q ran just like i dont give a damn about the bible here. Libya has laws, if anyone wants to challenge these laws then they can do it the LEGAL way. if its ok for anyone to take the matter into their own hands to change the laws of ONE country, then what this Norwegian guy did is just the same!

Thank God for US and EU, there would have been holocuast in Libya.

what about the holocaust in Darfur that has been going on for YEARS, or the holocaust in Congo which is still happening RIGHT NOW?! wake up poor soul!

Now to the topic, Christians are not encouraging or sympathizing with this guy (criminal). American FBI are also trailing the guy.

i am still trying to understand how you could make this issue a religious one?! beats me.

Why cant you get something reasonable to do instead of showing your hatred for America "Gods own country" the last world power. There is nothing u muslim can do to her else, you will loose your lands like afganis

i dont have hatred for america, i just have a brain to understand whats going on all around the world. what kind of hypocrite claims Holocaust where there is abundance of oil yet seems to be blind of the REAL HOLOCAUSTS happening everywhere else?!
pls if you have nothing intelligent to say on the subject, you best keep quiet.
Re: Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years by tpia5: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2011
Should immigrants really stay in countries where there are people who can go to this length because they dislike them?

True sometimes your choices are limited but still.

Smh and lord have mercy.
Re: Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years by tlops(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2011
Now the question is obvious, how long can a government ignore and marginalize their own people's grievances without facing the consequences? This was not an attack on the democracy but the policy of the norwegian lefty government. Sadly, the innocent children were the ones who pay the price. This is a sad day of europe and of humanity. Let's hope that this kind of tragedy will never happen again, but somehow I seriously doubt it, because right now there are two forces in europe that on the collision course, the Leftists and the Nationalists. In the end, everybody will lose.
Re: Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years by johnjoel(m): 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2011
What can i say the guy man loves boombin
Re: Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years by islamrules(m): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2011
i dont care a minute about the Holy Q ran just like i dont give a damn about the bible here. Libya has laws, if anyone wants to challenge these laws then they can do it the LEGAL way. if its ok for anyone to take the matter into their own hands to change the laws of ONE country, then what this Norwegian guy did is just the same!

Why are u denying ur religion in public. I noticed there is holy appended to ur quran. Is Bible to holy ?
You quran starts with capital "Q" bible starts with small letter B. It shows u are a liar.

U people are just looking for a way to bring America down. It is the only christian nation that can stop ur carnage. Only obstacle to alqaida
Re: Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years by philip0906(m): 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2011
well d bloke did not kill in d name of Christ. . . grin grin
Re: Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2011
@islamrules (how ironic BWAAAAAH!!!!)
why are you trying to change the subject?! even if i was a damn Muslim, what difference does it make?!

isnt the people that the US are supposedly trying to save from a "holocaust in Libya" Muslims?! does everything a Muslims say/do automatically wrong in your damn eyes?! why do you automatically have to bring religion to a subject that has absolutely nothing to do with religion?

grow up son!!!!!!
Re: Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years by islamrules(m): 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2011
Ok.noted. You are not a muslim or christian.
I used to hate America before, but if u come to think of it, we still need America to put these vampires to check.
Re: Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2011
^^man, look around the world and see how many black people are dying for no damn reason. these are HOLOCAUST and the US gov. is doing nothing about it. but yet, they are quick to go in Libya on some BS excuses to secure oil.

now thinka bout my initial question again: what is the difference between the US gov. going in a foreign country and killing thousand because they dont like the laws in place AND this Norwegian dude killing 93people because he doesnt like the immigration laws in place?!

remember, US gov. is saying that what Kaddafi did was wrong while this Norwegian dude is saying that what the Norway gov. is doing is wrong and killing the common Norwegian/race.
Re: Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years by islamrules(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2011
what is the difference between the US gov. going in a foreign country and killing thousand because they dont like the laws in place AND this Norwegian dude killing 93people because he doesnt like the immigration laws in place?!

I am not hugging or nodding this criminal bigot killer. What is happening in EU now, if it is muslim countries, they wont want any Christian to come and dominate their lands just like it is happening in EU. American Govt is building mosque on a massive scale, dont you think muslim world should reciprocate. American muslims are given special security, over protected and the other stuffs (whenever their is an argument between the two religions in America, America government/press will take side with the muslims), it should be balanced, that is one of the reason this guy did what he did. Although, he did it wrongly.
Re: Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years by tlops(m): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2011
In summary he seems to be against Multiculturalism, Marxism and Islam, and thinks the first two will lead to Islam's domination of Europe, hence the attack on Multiculturalist political forces.

whaT a dude? fine looking guy with intense mental illness.
Re: Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2011
@islamrules
you are missing the point. countries have laws, anyone who is against them can go through the "legal" ways to fight these laws.if anyone (like the US gov.) thinks that its ok to kill innocent people to fight laws in a country like Libya, then i see no reason why we should look down when this dude is doing exactly the same thing.

what Kaddafi is doing is NO DIFFERENT than what Saudia Arabia is doing, Yemen killing protesters or Bahrain also killing protesters. the ONLY difference is that BP's got $15Billions worth of oil in Libya and Kaddafi doesnt want to dance to the tunes of the hypocrites that are trying to control him. remember, when Saddam Hussein didnt want to dance to their tunes any longer, they also lied about some excuses to go to war (aka weapons of mass destruction that were never there)

gazillion of Irakis perished because the US gov didnt like the Iraki laws. nobody complained about that. Ivory Coast, thousand died within the last few months, nobody even lifted a finger, NO ONE!!!
Re: Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years by islamrules(m): 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2011
@MRbrownJAY
Funny, sue Ghadafi to court. Hilarious indeed. Political correct I c
Re: Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years by islamrules(m): 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2011
@MRbrownJAY
When the mass come enmass and say they dont want something, the govt must listen. Libya is not meant for Ghadafi, but for libyans. Must ghadaffi impose himself on them.

Yes, Americans are terrorist tyrants, but they did not instigate Libyan to take to the street. And remeber, Libyans are muslims too, they hate America.

One more thing. They held a peaceful protest which is lawful. People do it everyday in America and America army doesnt nuke them.
Re: Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years by Builder: 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2011
Aah, in as much as i detest the murder of innocent people.

what a baised and sick world we are living.when NATO of which Norway was  a menber were busy killing kids, women and destroying infrastructures in Libya the west and their media machine was taking sides of  horrible scenes of women carrying their dead kids but when its happens in a western country they want us to sympathise with them. whats a load of bollcks!!!

More to come, this time i hope in the UK and other NATO menber countries, let them see how it feels like to witness deaths and destruction in their own background and maybe just maybe they will think twice about killing innocent people all in the name of OIL
Re: Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years by hbrednic: 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2011
the living has no advantage over the dead
Re: Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years by hbrednic: 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2011
Builder:

Aah, in as much as i detest the murder of innocent people.

what a baised and sick world we are living.when NATO of which Norway was  a menber were busy killing kids, women and destroying infrastructures in Libya the west and their media machine was taking sides of  horrible scenes of women carrying their dead kids but when its happens in a western country they want us to sympathise with them. whats a load of bollcks!!!

More to come, this time i hope in the UK and other NATO menber countries, let them see how it feels like to witness deaths and destruction in their own background and maybe just maybe they will think twice about killing innocent people all in the name of OIL

NATO should stop killing african children in african soil,every life is precious.
Re: Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2011
islamrules:

@MRbrownJAY
Funny, sue Ghadafi to court. Hilarious indeed. Political correct I c

yes SUE him in court?! or will you claim that going to war and killing innocent people is the way to solve the problem?!
i dont see the US complaining of the BS laws of North Korea.

When the mass come enmass and say they dont want something, the govt must listen. Libya is not meant for Ghadafi, but for libyans. Must ghadaffi impose himself on them.

what happened in the streets of Libya is the same thing that happened in the streets of Saudia Arabia, Yemen and Bahrain. why didnt the US go to war with these countries as well?!
werent protesters shot and killed in Yemen? werent protesters shot to keep quiet in Bahrain?

Yes, Americans are terrorist tyrants, but they did not instigate Libyan to take to the street. And remeber, Libyans are muslims too, they hate America.

the US will use whatever they can to achieve their agenda. anything that happens in Libya is the result of the US sending agents to stir the masses. it happened in Egypt and can well happen in Libya.  US gov. dont care about Muslims, Christians or Spaceman. they only care about the OIL!!!!!!

One more thing. They held a peaceful protest which is lawful. People do it everyday in America and America army doesnt nuke them.

of course they dont nuke US citizens because its ILLEGAL IN US. they can only do their dirty biz in 3world countries. see how they have been torturing innocent people for YEARS in Guantanamo, OR how they kidnapped anyone around the world they didnt like and illegally brought them to Egypt, as a 3rd party country, to inhumanly torture them.

google WATERBOARDING for more info!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. / Malia Obama Sends Acceptance Letter To Harvard. / 16 Things Late Muammar Gaddafi Did For Libyans Never Done Anywhere In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.